• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th generation confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    hmm....a pichu split huh? dang now I want to know what it looks like lol

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Thats cool. It could be like a dark form of Pikachu (dun dun dun!) Yes, but that is very interesting.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • Maybe. I got me a pic of what could be a new pokemon
    5th generation confirmed

https://www.pokebeach.com/news/1208/12th-movie-trailer/

Something is telling me that's Shaymin. I really don't think they're gonna make a 5th generation-how could they?? They made legends that control everything from the earth to space-heck, the universe. A fifth generation just seems like too much to me.

Lukespade

Poke'mon Author
    Years
  • sweet it might be few years away for us americans but not only does the movie look good but im glad that new pokemon will be being released as well!

Euphoric Magikarp

Magikarp ~<3
    Years
  • Lets see how many people obsess about it when it's finally shown, then it'll just be another overrated electric Pokemon.

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Am I the only one not wanting Gen V Pokemon? I want Gen IV to last a little longer, I haven't mind it that much, actually enjoyed it.
    It could just be Shaymin's Sky Forme with black soot? Damn, can't convice myself its that either.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Am I the only one not wanting Gen V Pokemon? I want Gen IV to last a little longer, I haven't mind it that much, actually enjoyed it.
    It could just be Shaymin's Sky Forme with black soot? Damn, can't convice myself its that either.

Im sure Gen V is far from coming so we still have enjoying time for IV.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • For those who are saying it's Shaymin... unless the creators have gone crazy and made a yellow, Pikachu-like electric Shaymin-forme... it's not Shaymin. o.o"

But it does look like they've made another electric rodent of some sort. Personally, I don't want the next gen. 4 is enough for now.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Obviously, it will be a new Pokemon. That guy said it would be electric, and the ears don't match anything familiar when considered with body size. More than likely, it's just another "special" Pokemon for the 5th generation.

ZOMGWAFFLES!1000TH POST!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Lion pokémon = Luxray..?

Do I spot Cresselia at the end in that trailer?

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Heres a list of what I think it could be the pre evo of-

Glameow
    Sneasle

Heres a list of what I think it could be the evo of-

Purugly
    Pachirisu
    Weavile

thats it for my guesses. O.o

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Its yellow and electric. And its new as it will be revealed what it is. It aint a pre-evo at all. And i dont think its an evo so its brand new with no connections. End of story with ramblings of the ears being shadowed meaning its not know yet what it has as main traits.

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
  • Lol i hope its a pachirisu evo, a glameow pre evo would suck, purugly also needs a new evo.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • I guess Gen V is still far from coming. So I don't actually believe this. It might be another Pokemon for Platinum. I still see Gen IV legends in the movie.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • No its not as every bit of coding of platinum has been covered lets not forger compatibility issues. While its a 4th gen legendary movie its also the end of the dragon trilogy. The event legends are coming out in a line darkrai shaymin and now arceus and its confirmed to be small and yellow and is to save or help save the world. So get every single thought of not new pokemon out of your heads. The 5th gen is actually a bit overdue but yeah. Its here.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Oh god, I love the feeing I get when I see a new generation. I want to see that thing right now. Looks like I'll have to hack into Game Freak's databases...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back