• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi all!

I'm new to the forum, found it when searching for friend codes to the friend Safari, so that I can fill my pokedex and catch a few more pokemons! ^.^v

My friend code and information is in my signature, so feel free to add me!

I currently am playing the Y version, trying to catch Zapdos to move to Omega Ruby or Alpha Saphire (I didn't decide yet) -.-'

I currently don't know what contain my friend safari, so any information about it would be helpful!

See ya!

Hey Buu-chan, just letting you know you have a Ground safari, with Wooper and Camerupt. I don't think there is a third Pokemon yet.

Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Well, I've just purchased a new Nintendo 3DS. A red one. So that means new friend code. :) I don't have a clue what my Pokémon Safari Pokémon are but I would love to add new friends. My Name and FC are in my sig. PM me if you add me. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 16, 2015
Hey Buu-chan, just letting you know you have a Ground safari, with Wooper and Camerupt. I don't think there is a third Pokemon yet.

Hi SanKRi, very appreciated with the information! :)

Since I am playing the Omega Ruby now, I am casting aside the Pokemon Y at the moment, so, for a while, I'm going to focus in this one! xD

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Jul 16, 2015
Looking for friends and friend codes for the friend safari. I don't know what I have yet as no one has told me, but I have gotten into the Hall of Fame for what that's worth. Please PM me if you register my account so I can add you too.

Years
Hey Trainers! I'm looking to add friends for Safari Zone and SpotPass in Rumble World! I don't know what Safari I have yet but I have entered the Hall of Fame. My FC is in my sig... :)

Edit: I have a Poison Safari with Muk, Ariados and Kakuna
My FC is 3566-1519-7880

Last edited:

Akyso

❤ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ ✧ sparkle for you ❤
Years
Hi. c:

I'm looking for a Friend Safari with ditto or Ponyta, I guess. I think my safari is trash, but I forgot what's in it anyways. Should be fighting type, last time I checked o-o

4098-3891-5973 fc here c:

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Jul 16, 2015
Friend code is in the signature. I'm primarily looking for ariados and swirlix but will add anyone who want to shoot me a private message. Maractus, sewaddle, and pansage grass safari for those interested.

Years
Heya! I would love some more friend safari. :)
My information is in my signature.
Message me if you would like to add me so I can add you too. :D

I added you but that's not my friend code please add 5413-0405-8573, I have a water safari with Wartortle and crabby and something else and I really want your friend safari!

Ste182

If Pokemon is for children, then by Arceus, I'll n
Years
My FC is 5043-3842-8342

I have no idea what my type is so if somebody can add me then tell me through PM I would greatly appreciate that. I won't be online for a few hours so if you want to set up a time to be in game together to get the third slot, message me and we'll work something out

Ste182

If Pokemon is for children, then by Arceus, I'll n
Years
Somebody halp...
pls halp... pls
I need a Normal Friend Safari with Ditto pls

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2015
Hello!
My FC is 0404-6877-3500 and my friend safari has Gabite, Noibat and Sliggoo in it.
Send me a message if you're interested, then I'll add you as well.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Hey! I really need a Pikachu Friend Safari, can someone help me out?

My FC is 4725-8178-7078 and my Friend Safari is Ghost - my Pokémon are Pumpkaboo, Lampent, and Golurk.

PM or VM me please!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 14, 2015
Ditto Friend Safari anyone?

Does anyone have a Friend Safari with Ditto? Would really appreciate the help as I'm trying to start breeding BR Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Hey my FC:31-7528-5341, I just started playing like an hour ago so I could use some help :)

Your FC is incomplete. I would like to add you, but I would need to know your full FC. Also, what's your in game name? My info is in my sig. Thanks.

8drawt

8drawt
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 16, 2015
Hello I am Draw my friend code is 4699-6604-0823 please add :) . I am unsure of my friend safari, sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back