• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I'm sure a moderator will come along and close this eventually, but I think this post suggests that a separate thread posting Safaris or asking for people with certain Safaris might be good. I know, for instance, that I posted in here asking if anyone had a Ditto Safari (based on my search for "Ditto Safari", many do!). Maybe we need a separate Safaris thread and people can then inquire for Safaris in the same way there, or the existing thread retitled to indicate Safaris can be done there also. If a new thread is used, the topic post can contain an active list of Safari members, sorted by type and easy to use, and if someone leaves the community or decides to no longer take part in helping people with Safaris, then they can be removed from the list. Since all you have to do is see someone, it's quick for a helpful member to do that, spot the other person online, then delete the friend code, giving the other player permanent Safari access WITH hidden abilities.

I'll let a moderator address that, I'm just throwing the thought out there. Hopefully I'm not starting any trouble. I can even start such a thread if moderators think the idea has any merit. :)

Last edited:

Gizmo-Dude17

"Sorry, don't mind me."
    Years
  • Hey, everyone. Just came back to the community, and guessed this would be a good way to find new people.

Back to topic, my friend code should be on my sig, so VM or PM me if you have any questions.

My Safari type is poison, and my pokemon are... Oops! It's been awhile, looks like I forgot. Well, if anyone would like, or maybe could help me with that, that would be nice.

Well, Thanks for reading, see yea!

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
    Years
  • Looking for Espurr Friend Safari!

I got a friend safari with Espurr, but the person isn't online to see me be online (that was phrased oddly, I'm sorry.) Anyway, I didn't know you had to SEE them online for you to get the DW abilities...

Therefore, does anyone else have an espurr safari that I can see online quickly?

Thank you!

My FC is: 0430-8792-4211

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2019
    Hi
    Im looking for Dratini or Dragonair with hidden ability Marvel Scale in friend safari

FC: 5215-1492-9884

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Hey guys! I need as many people to add me as possible, got no friends :( My FC should be in my signature, but if not it's 1091-9748-4384... PM/VM with your friend code if you add me then I can add you back!

Years
  • Hey! I'm looking to catch a Galvantula and a Luxio. If anyone has those in their friend safari, it would be awesome if you added me! I have a psychic safari with Grumpig, Sigilyph and Girafarig. Just in case it doesn't show my FC on the side, it's 4399-0295-5592.

OceanBluue

Water Pokemon Lover
    Years
  • Hey guys, I just need a quick favor from someone who'd be willing to help. I would just like to know what's in my friend safari, and if someone could help I would be eternally grateful!
    (My FC is in my signature so just shoot me a message if you're willing to help)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2014
    Hey guys, I just need a quick favor from someone who'd be willing to help. I would just like to know what's in my friend safari, and if someone could help I would be eternally grateful!
    (My FC is in my signature so just shoot me a message if you're willing to help)

so I have added you and would like for you to add me back... my FC: is 0190-0234-1747...I'll also PM you the same message :D I will let you know what type of safari you have and who is in your safari also

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Help with friend safari

Does anyone have ditto friend safari that's willing to add me? My friend code is 3024-6981-3322

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Hello people, I have a bug safari and I'm in need of any friend codes! I will add anyone who wants a safari (mine has ledyba, volbeat, and heracross.)

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Hey, guys. I need to get HA Mightyena and need a Dark Safari for it. It's in Slot 1.

My FC is above (and below). I have Espurr, Munna and Gothorita.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Here add my Friend code!
    I a fairy type Safari :Dedenne-Floette-Jigglypuff
    5301 0488 7069
    PM me if you add so i can add you back! :]

Need someone with an Eevee or Dragon type safari!
    Ill add anyone though!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Anyone have an Espurr friend safari? I need a DW Espurr. Please and thank you!

My FC is: 0430-8792-4211

If it helps i have someone on my list who has Espurr in theirs i can catch you one with its hidden ability if you like.

Apologese for the double post >.<

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    I'm looking for people to add for the safari! Mine has psychic type. FC: 4785-5749-9185 Please let me know if you add me and I will add you back. (:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back