• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • if anyone would be interested in a shiny druddigon, on my youtube channel im making a giveaway!
    channel name is ShotensGaming/SHOTENacity

Does anyone have a shiny reniclus they could trade? Please, I'm in need of one.

I am looking for a foongus. I need the hidden ability for it, so message me, and I will add you so we can trade. I am on often

This is not the place for trades and give aways. Please post these on their proper threads.

Quick Trade thread: Crosserenti and DoYouEvenBreh
    Trade Shops thread: shoten

This is solely for friend code and friend safari exchanging.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    This is not the place for trades and give aways. Please post these on their proper threads.

Quick Trade thread: Crosserenti and DoYouEvenBreh
    Trade Shops thread: shoten

This is solely for friend code and friend safari exchanging.
    It's nice that you wanna help and stuff, but please don't mini-mod and please use the report button next time. While I do check this thread a lot, reports alert the staff sooner, particularly for threads I/we don't check much.

That said: People, this thread is solely for the exchange of Friend Codes, mainly for Friend safari purposes. The X/Y section is not for conducting trades or battles of any sort. Those things go into the Trade Corner or the Battling and Team Building sections, which are just below this section in the index.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2015
    my friend code ( j9 ) is 4871-5764-8524 and my name in-game is Juan.

My safari is Rock: Boldore and Magcargo.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    Does anyone have a [Fairy] Safari with a Togepi/Its evolutions?
    If anyone does, please message me your friend code, mine is in the signature. (or I can PM it back if you want)

EDIT: Also looking for a Safari with Clefairy

Last edited:

DiamondDoobie

Youngster Doobie
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2014
    Hey guys , i have no idea my FS type but i'm looking for freinds , at the moment i have one haha anyway FC: 3067-4304-0256

Made an account so i could comment on this , so i'm fresh meat and understand nothing on this site haha

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2014
    I need a Ditto Safari bad.....

If anyone has a normal type friend safari please put your FC below that would be appreciated.

FC= 2320-7225-4362

Name= Jordan

Friend Safari= ???

Years
  • Hi everyone, I'm cmtthws. My friend code is 2492-4825-6372. My FS is grass and the Pokemon I have is Pansage and Petilil. If anyone has Fairy or Electric please send me your friend code. Thanks!

Controversy

Drink The Kool-Aid
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2015
    Still looking for a few safaris. Swirlix and Spritzee are probably my most wanted but are not all I need.

I have Bug with Pinsir, Butterfree and Beautifly

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2014
    Looking for a Normal safari with Minccino and a Water safari with Wartortle, but I'll add anyone.
    My safari is a Ghost type with Lampent and Pumpkaboo.
    PM me if you want exchange codes.

FC: 4227-2044-3646

Last edited:

Rapture11

All about Battle Spot <3
    Years
  • Just gonna bump, other people are never really go online anymore so I can't get the third slot pokemon which is frustrating. Anyways looking for safaris that have Sableye, Dragonair, Wooper or Quagsire, Spiritomb, Vullaby.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back