• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    Need a Magmar friend safari, need to see the person I add online too because I need its HA.

Pm me if you have it.

My FC is in sig

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2015
    Hello. :) I am trying to complete my pokedex and would like to find some people to trade with, or trade and trade back with until I manage to complete it. My FC is 2552 1948 6125, please message me if you add me, and if you wouldnt mind telling me my friend safari type and pokemon too. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    Hey, everybody. I am new here and I am looking for friends not just for the friend safari but also for spotpass.
    Also, I do not know what my safari type is or what pokemon I have there, so if any of you can help me with that, I would be much grateful.
    My FC is in my signature. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2015
    Looking for a frogadier friend safari but really open to anything! FC is 4742-7040-2218

Not sure what kind of safari I have in return :/ new to the forums

jasonthedrag0n

Disco Elephant
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Sorry for the n00b questions, but...

Where do I find my FC?
    How do I add your FCs?
    How can we send mystery gifts?

I'm using Y (but also have Omega R if I should do the same on that) if that makes a difference.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today

Where do I find my FC?
    How do I add your FCs?

I'm using Y (but also have Omega R if I should do the same on that) if that makes a difference.

You can find your FC and add other's FCs in the Friends List on the 3DS home menu. The icon looks like an orange smiley face, and is near the top of the lower screen. The list will include you and everyone currently registered in your list. To add other people's FCs, tap "Register Friend", then "Internet" and then enter their Friend Code (and name, but that's not important). In order for them to really be registered in your list though they have to add you as well. You'll be notified when they've added you, though that may happen when you initially register them if they added you first.

As for the mystery gift thing.....idek if you can do that, but if you can, I don't know how to do that. You probably should ask that in another thread.

llr

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015

Where do I find my FC?
    How do I add your FCs?

Friend codes are registered to your DS and then shared with any 6 gen games you play on that DS.

You find your friend code by going to the Home Menu (outside of the game but you don't have to close your game.)
    On the bottom screen at the top a little to the Left there is a Square Smiley Face.
    Touch it. (you may have to touch it twice0

The first "card" has a crown. That is yours. At the bottom in light grey is your friend code.
    (you'll have to create a Mii if you haven't already.)

To register a friend code
    Still on the bottom screen at the top upper Right is a Square Smiley Face with a "+".
    Touch it.
    Then follow directions.

If the other person has in X or Y, has defeated the E4 and is online in the game at the same time you are, you will see all 3 Pokemon.
    If not you'll only see 2.

Oh I think you can only RECEIVE Mystery Gifts. You can later in the game trade them.

jasonthedrag0n

Disco Elephant
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Great, thanks! I had a slowpoke moment, I was searching through the in-game menus, hmmm :P

Okay, I'm not sure what the age range on this board is so before you add me, please be aware that I'm a twenty-something year old guy so it's probably not a good idea for the younger trainers to add me, but other than that, everyone's more than welcome! I have no friends in my list as yet...

FC : 2380 - 5947 - 6725

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2015
    Hi Everyone, i am looking for friends to add. I play Pokemon X/Y and OR/AS too. Please contact me if you'd like to add me. Thanks.
    My FC:3969-73437-7315

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2018
    Anybody have Normal wi/ Kecleon? Feel free to add me, just PM me back if you do. :)

Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm new to this community. So I don't know which type of Safari I have. Here's my code, feel free to add me
    FC: 5086-2294-0815

Update: I have a Grass type Safari, with Pansage and Sawsbuck. Don't know the third one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2017
    I need people to talk pokemon with *trade, battle, whatever!*

I dont have any friends who play and it is boring playing alone! i wanna talk to someone about it! trade, battle, just what ever i can. I love pokemon and I have since yellow came out and i got it for my gameboy! surely there are other people out there

that fc code in my siggy is old. i have y and alpha sapphire and my fc is 2165*8522*4501

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I dont have any friends who play and it is boring playing alone! i wanna talk to someone about it! trade, battle, just what ever i can. I love pokemon and I have since yellow came out and i got it for my gameboy! surely there are other people out there

that fc code in my siggy is old. i have y and alpha sapphire and my fc is 2165*8522*4501
    Just letting you know that I moved your thread into our Friend Code sharing thread since it fits better in there. I'm sure that someone will see your post and wanna do something with you. We also have a battle request thread if you wanna post in there too. As for trading we have the whole Trade Corner for that, and as for talking about Pokemon.....well, that's what half the site is for lol.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2017
    hi everybody im new does anybody want to share codes?

sure just add me!

Great, thanks! I had a slowpoke moment, I was searching through the in-game menus, hmmm :P

Okay, I'm not sure what the age range on this board is so before you add me, please be aware that I'm a twenty-something year old guy so it's probably not a good idea for the younger trainers to add me, but other than that, everyone's more than welcome! I have no friends in my list as yet...

FC : 2380 - 5947 - 6725

just added you man!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2015
    Hi all!

I'm new to the forum, found it when searching for friend codes to the friend Safari, so that I can fill my pokedex and catch a few more pokemons! ^.^v

My friend code and information is in my signature, so feel free to add me!

I currently am playing the Y version, trying to catch Zapdos to move to Omega Ruby or Alpha Saphire (I didn't decide yet) -.-'

I currently don't know what contain my friend safari, so any information about it would be helpful!

See ya!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Hello everyone, I'm new to the Pokemon community and to the gaming, but I'm in love with it. Looking for friends to just trade, battle with, and help me on my journey to completing my Pokedex - Looking forward to meeting new people and hopefully learning more about the overalls aspect of Pokemon (IV's, breeding, egg moves, etc)

Currently I am on Omega Ruby - Just finished with the E4, looking for what to truly focus on next!!

Add me - super friendly and always open to trades and helping out!

FC: 4828-7343-2798

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back