• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

8-Bit Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyanCerulean

Adorables
Years
  • since this game takes place after Brendan and May have been through Hoenn, I would assume that they are older. I was talking with Syn and he OK'd the idea of makin older looking player characters. Anyways, I was wondering if this sprite was a good one for Brendan:
    1444avp.png

I was thinking of using it as the intro sprite for him for two reasons: one, making him smaller SUUUUUCKS, and two, the intro sprites are seperate from the other sprites, so if we don't like it as much, I could use that one for the intro. Feedback would be great, thanks! (Time to work on May)

Last edited:

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • Hello snybit You spelled My Name Wrong Arin:Beta tester it's Anrin
    Ahh My bad I will fix it now ;) sorry About that.:(
    So yeah, I said that I'll give you an example of my work, here ya go!
    1.%20smile.gif
    Inserted those tiles myself, thanks to your tutorial and to FM's tiles on WAH.
    Anyways, proof of work under spoiler
    20.%20boogie.gif

Spoiler:

Here's my old hack too. (When you see it, you'll ♥♥♥♥ brix)
    Umm, I accepted you xD I will PM the ROM base now ;)
    since this game takes place after Brendan and May have been through Hoenn, I would assume that they are older. I was talking with Syn and he OK'd the idea of makin older looking player characters. Anyways, I was wondering if this sprite was a good one for Brendan:
    1444avp.png

I was thinking of using it as the intro sprite for him for two reasons: one, making him smaller SUUUUUCKS, and two, the intro sprites are seperate from the other sprites, so if we don't like it as much, I could use that one for the intro. Feedback would be great, thanks! (Time to work on May)
    WOW!!!! Bro you're an amazing spriter o: {<3} Glad to have you on my team, and I looove that sprite so epic!!! I like your work and now for me I will insert the lab (For now I will stick to those graphics :/ But I will start mapping anyone who wants to know what to map VM me ;)

CyanCerulean

Adorables
    Years
  • WOW!!!! Bro you're an amazing spriter o: Glad to have you on my team, and I looove that sprite so epic!!!
    D'aww thanks! Now if I could only get the stupid sprite in the game.... intro sprites are notoriously hard for me to implement.

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • Bro you have talent you should make a account on WAH! and make a sprite gallery there ^^ any ways Im inserting new tiles o: I have the trees mountains and water will upload a pic once I am done :p

CyanCerulean

Adorables
    Years
  • Alright so here's the idea for the rival sprite:
    2lt6c6v.png

It still needs some work on the circle on her stomach, but past that, I think it looks pretty good!

Here's the edited version:
    15z5jis.png

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • Bump* Beeeeccchhh xD Hey guys look a small update I will let the pics speak for themselfs:

Here is a PC style hoenn:
    Spoiler:

And what about this concept map?(i will make my own tiles in here XD)

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Bump* Beeeeccchhh xD Hey guys look a small update I will let the pics speak for themselfs:

Here is a PC style hoenn:
    Spoiler:

And what about this concept map?(i will make my own tiles in here XD)

Oh. Nice! I can't wait to get to work with that lovely tiles! :)

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • All other tiles I have, I just need to insert ;) But I have school and a paper due tomorrow but Hey i can maybe do it today

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back