• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

8-Bit Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
  • Here is the latest patch V1.8 :P I just added gym tiles,ledges, and thats it xD (don't use the red house I will replace it later)
    Download-http://goo.gl/vRENZ3
    PS: Want tiles of your choice? Send them to me VM ;) and i you want to be in the game tell me so :P

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • Ugh, sorry, won't be able to work until Sunday, sorry, got in a fever :( hope I can still help later on
    Ahh hope you get better soon!
    OH it's fire red the Tiles are Awesome
    Thanks! I hope we can deliver this beta by the end of the week like red panda said :)
    XD The tiles are buggy But i will fix that easy just inserting tiles on amap so its easy for mappers to map is my main thing to do ;)

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
    Years
  • I'm back guys! It's only like the 3rd time
    18.%20blankstare.gif

Struggling with life situations but they are resolved so SynBit if you see this I can map more now.

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • I'm back guys! It's only like the 3rd time
    18.%20blankstare.gif

Struggling with life situations but they are resolved so SynBit if you see this I can map more now.
    Well I hope things go better :)

Bump* I have all tiles reinserted :D Just need the sea one for @[user]V.V[/user]
    to finish the maps that needed that tile

Years
  • Ok, I'm cool now (lol not hot) so I'm back, synbit can you resend me back the tiles again after you insert the sea tiles :3 im pretty boredlol

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years

• Well I hope things go better :)

Bump* I have all tiles reinserted :D Just need the sea one for @[user]V.V[/user]
    to finish the maps that needed that tile

I can map about 6 routes if I get started early ^^ So, pm/vm me anytime if you're done.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Syn, it would be confusing to all mappers, you should assign a specific route/town/city/cave for all mappers to map! :)

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Name: Harry
    Skills: Various
    Experience(Howlong?): 6 years
    ApplyingFor: Scripting
    ProofofWork(Needed): Pokémon Sienna, Pokémon Orange, Pokémon Broken Beacons
    Availability: Not all the time, but need to get back in the swing of things so I'm happy to do some freelance scripting for you guys whenever possible.

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • Name: Harry
    Skills: Various
    Experience(Howlong?): 6 years
    ApplyingFor: Scripting
    ProofofWork(Needed): Pokémon Sienna, Pokémon Orange, Pokémon Broken Beacons
    Availability: Not all the time, but need to get back in the swing of things so I'm happy to do some freelance scripting for you guys whenever possible.

Accepted! As Of now just me and redpanda are doing most of the scripts :D But you are sure to do some freelance scripting that would be great help ;)

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • Hey guys Im leaving the hack for a while I will be letting the co-creator RedPanda to be in charge, while I will come on from time to time to see that hack I won't be able to work on it/ Anyways I will give redpanda the newest patch and the rest is up to him ^^
    Just letting you guys know xD

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • No one has the ips as of right now sorry i am editing the tiles so you can map with ease :D it won't be long I will upload here so you guys can get it faster :P

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • No one has the ips as of right now sorry i am editing the tiles so you can map with ease :D it won't be long I will upload here so you guys can get it faster :P

You don't want to have your work leaked and many will use it after all the hard work, right? It's better if you hand on pm. If you're too lazy, pm me once, then I'll be the one to give it to them via pm ^^

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • XD sorry bros but Im very busy I will PM the rom to Redpanda later just hold on I don't even have time for myself anyways I inserted tons of tiles :) well I will later update the pics

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back