• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

8-Bit Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyanCerulean

Adorables
Years
  • XD sorry bros but Im very busy I will PM the rom to Redpanda later just hold on I don't even have time for myself anyways I inserted tons of tiles well I will later update the pics
    Thanks man, I know I've been giving you a hard time lately, but I understand that we all have more important things (or at least we should ._.) to do. Thanks for inserting these tiles cause I know I don't know how, and the rest of the group hasn't mentioned it. Wow, can I make a statement without pointing fingers at someone, jeez...

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • Hey guys heres a small show off of what I did :P

Derp_zpse859a593.png

Download it here Pokemon Hoenn Dreams Alpha1.0
    Credits:
    [*] Me
    [*] Kyledove
    [*] Rata
    [*]Alistair
    [*]Alucus

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • Well guys guess what? I quit the hack! Well in a sence no. The new owner of this hack is redpanda :) Well since he is the co-leader... Well I am no good at saying bye but well cya?
    ~Syn
    bye-bye.gif
    XD

karatekid552

What happens if I push it?....
    Years
  • @Red Panda, in order to change thread owner, it required the sacrifice of one of your posts. Basically what takes place is the first post and one of yours is merged with the content and time of the first retained and your username set to it. This is why the first post after your application is gone.

Congratulations on getting a good team together and keep up the hard work.

~karatekid552

CyanCerulean

Adorables
    Years
  • @Red Panda, in order to change thread owner, it required the sacrifice of one of your posts. Basically what takes place is the first post and one of yours is merged with the content and time of the first retained and your username set to it. This is why the first post after your application is gone.

Congratulations on getting a good team together and keep up the hard work.
    Thanks for setting that up for me! :)

Years
  • This thread hasn't been bumped for 7 days, so bump lol
    Just to show you my recent mapping...
    Here's Petalburg Woods, lemme tell you something.
    Petalburg Woods was attacked by a flood, where these lakes were created.
    Sorry for the details. There was no flowers, bushes, fences or even the humps.
    7BycxKk.png

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • This thread hasn't been bumped for 7 days, so bump lol
    Just to show you my recent mapping...
    Here's Petalburg Woods, lemme tell you something.
    Petalburg Woods was attacked by a flood, where these lakes were created.
    Sorry for the details. There was no flowers, bushes, fences or even the humps.
    7BycxKk.png

What? I thought it's not gonna be continued. RedPanda told me that this hack is done for. He's also gonna request to have this thread close.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back