• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^_^ Rate the profile of above user ^_^

Years
    Hey there guys! so I saw many PCer have so awesome profiles. So why not get your profile rated here + you're also going to get something. You're going to get +1 visitor count. Yeah guys! I'm not lying. It's just limited offer so better hurry.

Disclaimer: All rights reserved to the previous PC user who have made this thread before. We're not going to refund your one visitor count. Thread idea came from seeing user title thread. Thank you for coming in playground.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I love this idea!

Hum yours...

6.5/10

+ the colors
    - some things we can't read
    - the image don't really fit with the background, but really cute :3

It's nice!

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    9/10; the colours all compliment each other really well and they're easy on the eyes, the text is a pretty font and a easy-to-read size, and your profile picture fits with the rest of your theme very well!

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Well I love black hehe. Usually a black profile might be too black, but yours has bright colors and it remind me of a 90s theme? I feel like it's missing a little something, but I can't say what?

9/10

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    10/10; neatly organized and that grey pattern is very pretty! it all goes well together imo

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    8/10
    Good profile pic and the colors blend nicely but the current and last activity doesnt show so thats quite bothersome :3

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    9/10

Awesome, I love it. Great colors, great image. Also really liking the subtle gradients for headers.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    10/10 i really like! very simplistic and well organized and the colours go very nicely together ^^

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    7/10

The moving background and the font make it a bit difficult to concentrate hehe
    The profile picture can be a little bit more clear too
    The colors aren't bad! Well done :)

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    10/10 you picked my favorite color for your background and the page is nice and simple!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    8/10

I feel the profile pic is too large. Also the patterns of the header and background clash. Finally it lacks color.

Other than those its super slick!

Back