• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^_^The Electric Pokemon Club^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    okay i agree with you too mR. elekid IS badass

Haha, I love this episode! Poor Piplup ;; But yes, Elekid is badass. ;D Shame it evolves into a complete clown, jsut like you said! Although as for Electabuzz, I've always had a soft spot for it; I think it more cute than tough... XD

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years

Haha, I love this episode! Poor Piplup ;; But yes, Elekid is badass. ;D Shame it evolves into a complete clown, jsut like you said! Although as for Electabuzz, I've always had a soft spot for it; I think it more cute than tough... XD

I am actually fond of Electabuzz. Way more better and cooler than Electivire.

Surge

Electrical Demon
    Years
    I hope its never to late to join. :)
    Username: Surge
    Partner Electric Pokemon: Electabuzz, Ampharos
    Why Do You Want To Join This Team: Electric pokemon are beast mode x)

Btw my favorite electric-type is none other than Electivire. Well the whole Elekid-Electivire family.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Username: Sector Revenge

Partner Electric Pokemon:
    Zapdos & Zekrom

Why Do You Want To Join This Team: I was very fond of having at least one Electric type my entire time of playing Pokemon up till 4th Generation. My favorite Pokemon during the first two Generation days was of course, Raichu!

'The very best, like no one ever was'

Last edited:
    Years
    Username: Sector Revenge

Partner Electric Pokemon:
    Zapdos & Zekrom

Why Do You Want To Join This Team: I was very fond of having at least one Electric type my entire time of playing Pokemon up till 4th Generation. My favorite Pokemon during the first two Generation days was of course, Raichu!

'The very best, like no one ever was'

Hi Sector Revenge! We can never have too many members.

I assume you like Electric Legendaries, judging by your partners.

Surge, welcome to you too! Ampharos was one of my fave Johto Electrics.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Hi Sector Revenge! We can never have too many members.

I assume you like Electric Legendaries, judging by your partners.

Surge, welcome to you too! Ampharos was one of my fave Johto Electrics.
    You've got that right! Although I prefer Reshiram over Zekrom, but Zekrom is still beastly!! haha

Zapdos has been one of the best looking Legendary Pokemon out there. It's design is just sick, and badass!! Just look at it. (That's my answer to the topic by the way!)

I was going to pick Raichu as one of my partners, but I was like..nah. I'm going all Legendary here lol

miltankRancher

Years
    You've got that right! Although I prefer Reshiram over Zekrom, but Zekrom is still beastly!! haha

Zapdos has been one of the best looking Legendary Pokemon out there. It's design is just sick, and badass!! Just look at it. (That's my answer to the topic by the way!)

I was going to pick Raichu as one of my partners, but I was like..nah. I'm going all Legendary here lol

welcome welcome. I agree with your opinion on Zapdos! :) Like what I said from my previous posts here, that is what a legendary should look like. Really badass.

joelzio123

LucarioBeast
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    Uhm is it too late to join??
    If not heres my form:
    username: joelzio123
    Pokemon Partners: Eelektross and Luxray
    Why I want to join?: Because I love electric pokemon especially luxray he is the bomb!

miltankRancher

Years
    there is no time limit in joining! welcome to the club! :)

Let's see another topic:

POKEMON ELECTRIC RUMBLE! :)

VS.

both are electric-type pokemon intrioduced in the fourth generation, and both has pre-evolutions from the first gen. Discuss and choose which you like better between the two of them.

Years
    there is no time limit in joining! welcome to the club! :)

Let's see another topic:

VS.

both are electric-type pokemon intrioduced in the fourth generation, and both has pre-evolutions from the first gen. Discuss and choose which you like better between the two of them.

I'd say Electivire cos Paul (one of my fave anime rivals) has one and it can also learn Fire Punch.

I can't actually decide between the two cos they are so awesome.

I like Electivire battle-wise but Magnezone design-wise (it looks like a little UFO!)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Let's see another topic:

VS.

This one is hard one. Both of the Pokémon are powerful third evolutions and they can learn bunch of powerful moves. Paul has Electrivire and villain in 11th(?) movie has Magnezone. Electrivire looks little dum but Magnezone is freaking awesome - UFO with magnets!

So, I think my vote goes for Magnezone.

miltankRancher

Years
    Between the two, I cannot choose a better design. Unlike popular choice, I find Electivire's design really appealing. Too bad it was not made to be electric/fighting. And yes, I would really much like that. Magnezone on the other hand is A FREAKING UFO. what more can one asks for?

battle-wise however, I like Electivire better because of Cross Chop and it's sheer awesomeness.

so, Eleectivire for me. :)

joelzio123

LucarioBeast
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    i would have to say electivire because hes just boss! but magnezone is also really useful

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

This club is being closed due to an inactive owner. Feel free to re-make it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back