• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

__________ used Metronome!

pkmin3033

Uh...

MeloMeloMeloMeloMeloMeloMELOMELO

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    khaozz used Forest's Curse!

Now you will be stuck in Lost Woods and listen to Saria's Song for all eternity! Mwahahahaha!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    edit: flare used amnesia i dont even know what game i was playing anymore :'D
    Revise used Wish!

I wish for Squirrel to come back to Pokémon Trivia. ;-;

Granted and Sven comes back everyday too *curls up in a ball* how am i supposed to make that bad i quit QwQ

I wish I had Celebi so I could travel back and forth between when I came here and now. :'3

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Granted and Sven comes back everyday too *curls up in a ball* how am i supposed to make that bad i quit QwQ

Flare used Sketch! xD *hint hint*

But omg yeah I'm getting sad too... So much time has passed, and so much has changed. D:

Revise used Defense Curl! I'm just gonna curl up, 'cause I don't wanna think about all this sad stuff. ;_;

Spoiler:

Back