• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A first timer in TPC

Years
  • Hey guys, kuby64 here! That's right, I'm now in the PokeCommunity Fourms for the very first time! :D

Nothing personal, just here to say hi. :)

Years
  • Hi kuby64! Welcome to PC. =) Nice to have you, happy to see you've started posting around a little, be sure to keep that up. <3 If you need help you're welcome to let me know.

Years
  • welcome to the community! Tell us a little about yourself! Like, what kinds of movies you like, your favourite Pokémon and such!

Years
  • welcome to the community! Tell us a little about yourself! Like, what kinds of movies you like, your favourite Pokémon and such!

Oh my favorite Pokemons are Pichu, Purrloin and Sylveon. I like Purrloin most. :3
    And I don't have any interest about movies. Sorry.

Years
  • Hello Kuby64! Welcome to PC!
    Might the number be reference to Nintendo 64? :o

Hope to see you around. :)

Yeah, the number was a reference to the Nintendo 64. And this username that I came up with was based on the N64 game "Kirby 64: The crystal shards".

Years
  • Hi kuby64! Welcome to PC. =) Nice to have you, happy to see you've started posting around a little, be sure to keep that up. <3 If you need help you're welcome to let me know.

Hello there. And yes, I will. :D
    I am happy to be here. :)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hey guys, kuby64 here! That's right, I'm now in the PokeCommunity Fourms for the very first time! :D

Nothing personal, just here to say hi. :)
    Oh my favorite Pokemons are Pichu, Purrloin and Sylveon. I like Purrloin most. :3
    And I don't have any interest about movies. Sorry.
    Hey kuby64, welcome to the community.

Always good to meet another Member who's a fan of the Pikachu family ^^. Purrloin is one of my favs too. Love cats, so basically love all Pokemon based on felines.

Hope u have a good time around here.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Oh hi there. I'm good. And I certanly do enjoy the forums.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been way more active on DeviantArt.

Back