• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Froslass Fanatic Appears!

TheMaddestMadam

Froslass Queen
Years
  • Hi there fellow Poke-gamers!♥

I am TheMaddestMadam...but Madam for short will do just fine.
    A few things about me:

1)I am mildly (horribly) fond of (obsessed with) Froslass. Only a bit though. >.> I adore Ice types in general, really though. :3
    2)I have been playing since pokemon Yellow, but had been watching she show long before. When I disovered there was a game of it I was like O.O NEED THIS NAOAOAOAOAO! Been addicted since.
    3)I am an anime and manga nerd. Clannad, Naruto and Chobits hold dear places in my heart. *Sings Dango Daikazoku and cries a little*
    4)I write horror on my own time, but seldomly show my work...so that being said, feel free to point me in the direction of awesome stories or movies of the genre. By horror I mean horror STORIES. Not gorefests. Thank you.
    5) Crafty McCrafterson....AKA I make stuff. All manner of stuff. Considering opening an etsy shop soonishly. :D
    6) Crazy cat lady. I have a cat. It gets squee'd at more than Justin Beiber on a regular basis.
    7) Married. Kids. Hooray for PokeMom! (Just recently got my littles into Pokemon,actually. They just finished up the Indigo League seasons of Pokemon the other day...on to Jhoto soon. :D)
    8) Foodie. I love to cook. I love hearing about awesome places to dine out on a date with my DH or kiddos, and I am always happy to share an easy-to-do, or not so easy-to-do recipe with folks. Curry and Sushi are not food. They are concentrated heaven and joy, sent to Earth.
    9)Fun fact to discuss: hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia is the fear of long words. Shrinks are jerks. Or trolls. Or both. Lol
    10)Kettle Cooked potato chips are the best kind. The texture makes my soul happy. IDK. Just works that way.

So thats some stuff about me...or stuff about stuff you could discuss or debate with me.

YAY! LETS TALK TO THE QUIRKY FROSLASS LADY! :D :D :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Welcome to PC! You'll love it here. There's plenty of amazing and friendly people, it's a real family lol.

Definitely come join us in the anime & manga section to discuss the Naruto series. :)
    I was like you, I started with the pokemon anime and when I discovered the game, I fell in love. Kettle cooked potato chips are super delicious. Especially the jalapeno and bbq flavor.

Oh and congratulations on being a mother, that's really cool that they love pokemon too!

TheMaddestMadam

Froslass Queen
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! You'll love it here. There's plenty of amazing and friendly people, it's a real family lol.

Definitely come join us in the anime & manga section to discuss the Naruto series. :)
    I was like you, I started with the pokemon anime and when I discovered the game, I fell in love. Kettle cooked potato chips are super delicious. Especially the jalapeno and bbq flavor.

Oh and congratulations on being a mother, that's really cool that they love pokemon too!

A_A The Jalapeno and BBQ Flavors are my fav's too! OMNOMNOM!
    I'll definately come visit the anime section! Thanks for the welcome! :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    Welcome to PC. Glad to see people w/ good taste are joining, it's hard to find a 'mon better than a froslass!

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
  • Hi there fellow Poke-gamers!♥

I am TheMaddestMadam...but Madam for short will do just fine.
    A few things about me:

1)I am mildly (horribly) fond of (obsessed with) Froslass. Only a bit though. >.> I adore Ice types in general, really though. :3
    2)I have been playing since pokemon Yellow, but had been watching she show long before. When I disovered there was a game of it I was like O.O NEED THIS NAOAOAOAOAO! Been addicted since.
    3)I am an anime and manga nerd. Clannad, Naruto and Chobits hold dear places in my heart. *Sings Dango Daikazoku and cries a little*
    4)I write horror on my own time, but seldomly show my work...so that being said, feel free to point me in the direction of awesome stories or movies of the genre. By horror I mean horror STORIES. Not gorefests. Thank you.
    5) Crafty McCrafterson....AKA I make stuff. All manner of stuff. Considering opening an etsy shop soonishly. :D
    6) Crazy cat lady. I have a cat. It gets squee'd at more than Justin Beiber on a regular basis.
    7) Married. Kids. Hooray for PokeMom! (Just recently got my littles into Pokemon,actually. They just finished up the Indigo League seasons of Pokemon the other day...on to Jhoto soon. :D)
    8) Foodie. I love to cook. I love hearing about awesome places to dine out on a date with my DH or kiddos, and I am always happy to share an easy-to-do, or not so easy-to-do recipe with folks. Curry and Sushi are not food. They are concentrated heaven and joy, sent to Earth.
    9)Fun fact to discuss: hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia is the fear of long words. Shrinks are jerks. Or trolls. Or both. Lol
    10)Kettle Cooked potato chips are the best kind. The texture makes my soul happy. IDK. Just works that way.

So thats some stuff about me...or stuff about stuff you could discuss or debate with me.

YAY! LETS TALK TO THE QUIRKY FROSLASS LADY! :D :D :D

Welcome to PC, hope you'll enjoy it here as much as I do! Froslass is a great Pokemon design wise, and it also happens to be one of my favoruite Pokemon. It's nice to see that you've been into Pokemon for so long - you can check our the various forums and get aquainted with the uses around here, they'll be more than happy to help you out. You can also head over to Pokemon Clubs and join a club, judging by your interests an ice type club would suit you perfectly. Anyway, good luck and have fun! Be seeing you, if you have any questions feel free to VM/PM me, I'll be more than happy to chat too. Ciao. O/

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Welcome to our home! PC is a wonderful place, full of great, wonderful people. If you need anything, feel free to drop me a PM or something, I'm pretty much always online. I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I am! :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Haha nice to meet you if u have any question feel free to shoot me a pm it would be good for u to join a club and for u id suggest this one Frigid Air: Ice-type Pokémon Fan Club. Im part of it and there are many ice type fans there also some froslass fans!

Back