• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Well in the Japanese version of Pokémon Crystal they had the 'Pokémon Communication Center' in place of the Pokémon Center in Goldenrod City. It used a sort of primitive version of the WiFi we use today, but it was used through Mobile Phones. Because the GBC Mobile Adapter wasn't released anywhere else in the world, the PCC was completely ripped out. So it'll probably just be in place of the PCC. More info on the Pokémon Communication Center: 1 2.

Yeah, I checked that place out on my Japanese Crystal Rom.

Good Stuff :P

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    So maybe Nintendo/Game Freak will merge the Big Pokemon Center (in Goldenrod City) and the GTS.

That's basically what I just said -_-

Heatran; on Pokésav is there any Apricorn balls or GS items like Berserk Gene?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    That's basically what I just said -_-

Heatran; on Pokésav is there any Apricorn balls or GS items like Berserk Gene?

Officially, no

But there are about 23 unidentified items in Diamond and Pearl's Hex, so who knows.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Heatran: Few days ago, I forgot if it's here or at serebii, they said they found some apricot balls-like Lure Ball, Love Ball...
    Jim: Sorry, I didn't notice your reply earlier!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    All I can say is wow how did nobody notice this. THE greatest breakthrough is here if the picture loads. ok it doesn't istead i'll give instructions to it first open johto in paint. copy sinnoh joint the areas I crcled and voila breaktrough!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    All I can say is wow how did nobody notice this. THE greatest breakthrough is here if the picture loads. ok it doesn't istead i'll give instructions to it first open johto in paint. copy sinnoh joint the areas I crcled and voila breaktrough!!!

Wow, that is pretty interesting :P

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011

So you insist that that little island in Sinnoh is really part of the island Cianwood City is on? But I thought that Sinnoh was north of Kanto.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    How did we get sinnoh north of kanto. I'm sorry but I think all insane thoughts like mine are somewhat right. I won't believe its north of kanto until nintendo say it period and dot. Its madness I tell you madness. Its madness? This is truth!!!! Kicks your theory into infinte pit (yes its a 300 spartan joke)

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    How did we get sinnoh north of kanto. I'm sorry but I think all insane thoughts like mine are somewhat right. I won't believe its north of kanto until nintendo say it period and dot. Its madness I tell you madness. Its madness? This is truth!!!! Kicks your theory into infinte pit (yes its a 300 spartan joke)

What do you mean, are you asking my source? Well it was stated in the anime AFAIK. In addition west of Johto is Hoenn but Hoenn is actually SW of Johto so if Nintendo was lying to us via the anime then I guess Sinnoh could fill the void west of Johto.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    That was quite interesting mitchman. But Espreon got you good! If they are one and the same then who know; forget a remake; the 'third version' could contain both Sinnoh and Johtolike GSC did with Kanto and Johto. [/randomtheorythatmakesnosense]

Edit: Oh and it may have been in this thread, or not, but someone mentioned this before:

"Kanto is mentioned during the event in which players capture Shaymin in Diamond and Pearl. Professor Oak states that there is a white rock similar to the one at the north end of Route 224 somewhere in the Kanto region, although no such rock has appeared in past games taking place in Kanto." ~Bulbapedia.

And if there's a GS remake, it's likely this rock will be there; evidence?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back