• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    It's not a relevant discussion anyways guys, its borderline spam.
    Rather saying that, I think closing this thread is more better... Really, there is nothing we can discuss further more about GSC remakes... All I can see here is White Rock, I'm sure they(Nintendo) are gonna make this game, Shiny Gold or anything similar... These things just keep repeating, not useful but annoying... Why not wait for official annoucement?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Rather saying that, I think closing this thread is more better... Really, there is nothing we can discuss further more about GSC remakes... All I can see here is White Rock, I'm sure they(Nintendo) are gonna make this game, Shiny Gold or anything similar... These things just keep repeating, not useful but annoying... Why not wait for official annoucement?

You're right, there really isn't a reason for this thread to be perpetuated any longer. We've submitted our research and our theories, and all we can really do for now is wait for more stuff to come out.

yoni159

a ... nvm/np
    Years
    Just checked at serebii.net and the new game is the 3rd of DP called Pokémon Platinum.
    Well, I guess it means we will need to wait a bit before the GSC remake will come out.

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    (Sorry to go with the tangent, but...) Platinum looks like it'll be interesting. I'd like to see how it makes use of Giratina's Origin Form.

yellowparrot

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    CoroCoro Comics just revealed a pokemon game will be release about late 2008. So will it be the second version of D/P OR remake of G/S?
    Okay here's the game release orders:
    Pokemon Red/Green
    Pokemon Yellow
    Pokemon Gold/Silver
    Pokemon Crystal
    Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire
    Pokemon Leafgreen/FireRed
    Pokemon Emerald
    Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
    Pokemon ???

Does anyone else notice a pattern here?
    Base Set
    Third
    Base Set
    Third
    Base Set
    Remake
    Third
    Base Set
    Remake
    Third

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    Does anyone else notice a pattern here?
    Base Set
    Third
    Base Set
    Third
    Base Set
    Remake
    Third
    Base Set
    Remake
    Third
    You don't really think that a G/S remake will come before Platinum? I hardly doubt it because Platinum is set for September 2008...so in this year there won't be a remake!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    You don't really think that a G/S remake will come before Platinum? I hardly doubt it because Platinum is set for September 2008...so in this year there won't be a remake!
    Agree with you!! IF they are going to release it, I think they'll release it next year... 'Cause soon I THINK Nintendo will release a new handheld set (they release new handheld every 3 to 5 years, right?)...
    -----------------
    I love your avatar and banner

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    There are some fake pics... er... pic- in my profile. Say thanks to fan sites.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2008
    i hope

i hope there is but i want them to make another region with diff pokemon in 1 game but all the same in the other?

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    Does this mean that there will be a way to transfer from Gold Silver? Or probably not, probably the remake, since there is code for it there...

Too bad there isnt a way to transfer from the orignal games... :(

That means that the name "Johto" is actually stored in the game data. IT might be a trade function for remakes but not with Gold/Silver for GBC. Because if it would be so, there would be Johto(Gold), Johto(Silver) & Johto(Crystal) but there is oly the date for Johto Gold and Silver. So remakes. I expect the remakes in the end of next year or maybe first in 2010.

How should it be possible to trade with the original games? All you could do is multi-transfering. So from G/S to Ruby/Sapphire via Colosseum. From R/S to D/P with Dual Slot Mode.

Last edited:

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
    Years
    At this kind of time a G/S remake is really uneccesary because in the corocoro mag it is confirmed that Pokemon Platinum is the next pokemon Game yet to be released in the fall of 2008 so a G/S remake would be unneccesary. Also the pokemon that says from johto are most likely form Pokemon XD of Pokemon Colleusuem.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    At this kind of time a G/S remake is really uneccesary because in the corocoro mag it is confirmed that Pokemon Platinum is the next pokemon Game yet to be released in the fall of 2008 so a G/S remake would be unneccesary. Also the pokemon that says from johto are most likely form Pokemon XD of Pokemon Colleusuem.

That's wrong since there's the data for "Orre" . And traded Pokémon from FR/LG to R/S/E are handled as "Hoenn" in D/P even if they come from Kanto. Like I said the release would be in the end of the next year or in 2010. Sure Platinum comes out first. Because platinum is confirmed teh DS-Remakes not.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I say if we can have a game called platinum for a 3rd D/P w can have a g/s remake. Cause you know its somthing not a lot of people were waiting for since opal was something that sounded right. Also we got 4 names that clue it and that are copyrighted:
    Duskgold
    Dawnsilver
    Moonsilver
    Brightgold

Damn what else does nintendo need to do to make us believe it. Oh yeah reveal the dan things already. Also I kinda think that if it goes for the dawn dusk thing the story would be rovolved about one game stuck in darkness an the other ligt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back