• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Actually its a pae yellow and pink cheeks. So i other words itsa darker version instead of shiny and orange. I am really taking this in and its my final thought. I mean why the hell advertise specifically a shiny pikachu colored pichu when kids wont be able to get it! GS REMAKES. I think thats obvious enough.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    that doesnt mean anything just cause r 2 new verisons of it doesnt mean anything they do this all the time they give pokemon updates all the time so it doesnt mean GS remakes other information that people have found out is more evidence that there is going to be a remake

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Actually those are forms not minor details like this. They actually never gave such to a pokemon during a current gen and actually declared it. Thats why im taking it that way. If its a minor change or gender change for the future why do it now in the current gen when a sign of a future gen isnt even near and a gs remake is. GAh everyone is just shunning this down but when it does come true ill be the one laughing. That is IF it comes true.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    we already know theres going to be a GS remake but this litttle thing your telling us isnt going to be the thing to make them announce it

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    well stop making it sound like this pichu thing is going the one thing to get them to annoce a GS remake thats what me and that other guy are saying and i didnt say they did announce it yet but we all know they will

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Im saying it as a possible hint cause look. Why advertise a pichu with special shiny coloring for the games when there is not one thats right not ONE game with it. If that doesnt count even as a tiny hint then wth does. I mean you advertise something to be in game you would make it seem a game that would have it to come along. And thats what the consumers will think from this day until an explanation will come. they are advertising it as a special pikachu colored pichu for the game so where and what is the game for the special colored pichu and possible notch ear pichu. No if that just seems to be insane and unlogical im logging off taking an aspirin and try to think where my logics went.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    ummmm ok the pichu they are giving away is part of the 12th movie so thats where is coming from and they probally thought they should give it to people by an event

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeah. There are 2 of em. This pikachu colored one is mal;e and not in the movie(as we know of) and the female one is notch eared and is in the movie. So why make a version of pichu that would not be in movie nor game and STILL advertise it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    because of the movie and we can have the colored pichu in either three games pearl diamond and platinum

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    NO we cant. We can only have the shiny pichu in its normal shiny color of the red cheecks and orange skin not the pikchu color. Get me now? Its not in the movie its not in the games but its advertised as the special pichu thats pikachu color and ingame when there is no such data or coding for pikachu colored shiny pichu. Now do you get me more? In truth its nonexistant outside of the picture and their claims but if a remake were to pop up there you go it exists outside of just just the picture and claims.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    you dont know how to read do you if you look on serebii.net it says that the coilored pichu will be a downloadable pokemon from the 12 movie if you pre-book your tickets between march 16 - july 17 this year you will be given a shiny pichu for your diamond, pearl and platinum games they said shiny there because they found out more yesterday that its a colored pichu. so that what that pichu is for not for a new gs remake its from the new upcoming movie

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I read very thoroughly. Yes it is downloadable for d/p/pt but its advertised as a pikachu colored pichu. Why advertise it as so when your really downloading a regular old shiny pichu with a special move and hold item.
    You get-a normal old shiny pichu with a hold item and special move
    They say- its a pikachu colored pichu. Which is nowhere in the game. And till now not in the movie. Maybe later but till now its not and it may not even be in.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    i swear you are dumb it said shiny in that first post because they didnt get all the details then yesterday they did and its a called a colored pichu and thats what we are getting from the movie and dont try to argue back because your not going to win

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    To someone who is not getting anything what so ever? Fine then i am dumb you are smart and i just took everything very very wrong duuuuur! *does the ratarded hand movement cause apparently im dumb*

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    you are is said in plain english what the event is going to be your the one thats not understanding it

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Serebii.Net said:
    In The Games Department

Special Pichu - Special Name

The official site has further confirmed the details for the special Pichu to be given away for pre-booking your Movie 12 tickets in Japan from April 18th to July 17th. This Pichu is a Level 30 Shiny Pichu but unlike other Shiny Pokémon, the Shiny Pichu has been given a special name; Pikachu Coloured Pichu. It also questions if the Pikachu Coloured Pichu is related to the Notched Ear Pichu. It's said that details will be revealed at a later date. It's special move and hold item will also be revealed next month.

Hm... I guess we'll find out what's going on in the coming month...

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    thanks you thats what ive been trying to say and yes we have to wait till next month which is a pain

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back