• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Hero's Curse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    This is not the greatest sounding plot I have ever written but I'm too lazy to go back and make it sound pretty. :P

In the world of heroes and heroines there are laws that all with supernatural abilities must follow. These rules are simply. Use your powers for the good of those around you. Never harm another soul unless they are threatening the welfare of another. Keep your identity hidden. And finally, always put others before yourself no matter what the cost. Whether or not you belong to the society known as "Superheroes" or not, you must follow these rules. There have been those that call the gift of supernatural abilities a curse because of the life they force upon you. Some accept it and use them for good. Some hide their powers from the world, living a lie through out their life. And some refuse to obey the rules and become the enemy of the world, or at least of the heroes.

Whether or not a person with special abilities chooses to obey the rules or not, they can never live a normal life. Even those that hide their powers have harder lives than others because a power that is suppressed can become violent and sometimes will turn on the one who has it. When this happens the person loses control of their body and are usually killed by the energy stored in their body. Other, significantly rarer cases end in the person going into a kind of coma and being controlled by their power. They are incapable of stopping what they do and usually meet their deaths at the hand of another person with Abilities.

This is the way it has been for as long as anyone can remember. These days people are more cautious about people with special powers, also called Abilities. At the age of fifteen every child is tested for Abilities. If they are found to have even the slightest trace of them then they are shipped off to a special training facility where they learn to accept and control their powers. This is done in secret and anyone found to not have Abilities has the memory of the test erased from their mind. Once those that do have Abilities are finished with their training (which only takes about a month) they are sent home. They can then choose to join the superheroes of the world or they can keep their powers secret, using them every so often to prevent their powers from getting out of control.

A new group of kids has just been released from the secret training facility. Some have decided that the life of a hero is undesirable and have told their teachers that they will not be using them for anything extraordinary. Some have chosen to live the life of a hero, knowing they can turn back and live an almost normal life later. One child, however, has chosen to use their powers against others. Why? No one is really sure. Or, to be more precise, no one has bothered to find out. The child left their home and went into hiding to train. The current band of superheroes are unaware of this troubling news.

A mere two months later the boy, who's name is Ino, comes into the open. His powers are greater than those of many of the existing heroes and he uses them to kill his enemies. The superhero population is hurt by this but there are still far more of them than of him. Still, he fights so hard and moves so often that he is hard to track. The heroes can't catch him long enough to do any damage. But Ino uses his powers too much. He exerts himself too much. Eventually he loses control of his abilities and his powers take him over causing him to die a very horrible death. Right before his death Ino announces that his power will last on and that all living beings with Abilities will suffer his fate. He uses the little power he still has control of to ensure that when he has died, his power will become a curse that will affect every living being with Abilities.

It works. Many people die that very day. At the same time, there are those that go on rampages, eventually using up all of their power and perishing. Within two weeks most of the people with Abilities are dead. Only a few survive. These few are people who have suppressed their power long enough to have complete control over it. They know that their control will not last forever, however. The only way to live through the curse is to end it. How they will do that is unknown, but they will try and hopefully succeed before it's too late.

Side Note (I'd advise reading this or you might get a nasty shock later in the RP.)

People are going to die in this RP. The number depends on how many people join. Also, at least one person will go on a possibly reversible/survivable rampage. I will be selecting who dies. I do not base it on anything you put in your profile or on anything about you. The choice is completely random. I will put everyone's name on pieces of paper and put them in a hat. Mine will be put in too so my character may end up dying or be the one to go on a rampage. When a person dies and when the rampage/s happens will be completely random as well. If your character dies you are allowed to make another but this one will be a normal person with no Abilities.

Rules
    1. No godmodding, power playing, spamming, or flamming. All of these make Alana turn into a very angry tiger who will pull your spleen out. Got it?
    2. Don't complain or whine if you're rejected. You can always try again.
    3. I do not choose who dies based on anything other than chance. Don't complain or get mad at me if your character is selected to die.

Sign-up

Name: (First and last.)
    Nickname: (Every hero has one right? It's just for fun if you want one.)
    Description: (What your character looks like. Don't worry about keeping your identities secret though if you want to have a mask you can. Also, you don't need to wear spandex and a cape. Remember, you never planned to be a hero. Plus spandex scares me. :P)
    Personality: (How your character acts. Try to make it fit the situation.)
    Ability: (You may have up to three and try to make it unique. I don't want five people with psychic abilities that can turn into animals.)
    Weapon: (W00t, you get a weapon. This isn't like gun or sword or anything, it's a part of you. Basically a part of your power in physical form. I will determine what your weapon is by your personality.)

Mine

Name: Teria Yin
    Nickname: Skylark
    Description: Teria is of average height for a girl her age with fair skin and deep blue eyes. Her long dirty-blonde hair is kept out of her face by a brown bandana tied around her head. Her outfit consists of dusty looking jeans with an embroidered belt and a green t-shirt with wings on the back over a long-sleeved white one. Around her neck is a thin black cord with a bird shaped pendant hanging from it.
    Personality: Teria is a quiet girl who likes to live a peaceful life. When she learned she had Abilities she found it very interesting and spent a great deal of time testing them and working to discover all she could about them but never wanted to be a hero. She enjoys having fun and loves to hang out with her friends. She is usually pretty calm but there are times when she snaps and becomes very hyper, scared, sad, etc. She's strong and very smart but she prefers to keep her mouth shut and listen. Because of this it's very hard to see what she's really like.
    Ability: Teria has the ability to calm creatures who are frightened or panicked, a power that allows her to create energy in her palm and use it as a weapon and as a shield, and she can create wings for herself.
    Weapon: Bow and arrow

Last edited:

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
    This sounds like an interesting RP, so I do believe I shall join, if my sign-up is up-to-par, of course.

Name: Ethis Kageryu

Nickname: Uber Waffle...J/K (But my friends do call me that) Warp (I don't know why I chose "Warp", other than I like it.)

Description: Ethis is fairly short for her age. (About 5'5" <That's 5 inches taller than Edo, so she's not THAT short>)She has long, pitch black hair and she leaves it hanging down usually, but when she does something "athletic", she ties it up to keep it from obscuring her vision. Her skin is very pale and her eyes have a red tint. She has a small frame and wears a black "hoodie" and black pants. She wears a small black orb around her neck. She has a book-bag like pack that she carries around on her shoulder. In that pack she carries medical supplies and her Mbox, an mp3 player of her own creation. (Get it? Ipod, Mbox?)(Spandex scares me too :P .) Pic of Ethis that I recently drew @ bottom of post.

Personality: Despite her looks, Ethis isn't a gothic person. She might not take a liking to anyone too quickly, and might even be considered cold. But if you can earn her trust, she'll help you with just about anything, and will be her "real self." Which is spontanious, and even her fighting style changes when she actually knows her allies. She is of a B+ average intelligence. ~And call her short...Think Eddo x 100. MWAHAHA!!~

Ability: (Sorry if this sounds too "uber". I could change it. And I tried to put some limitations on them.) Ethis's powers are pretty much 100% for battle.
    Her abilities are:
    1. This is when she is calmer about a fight~She can create things with ice, being needle rain and walls. She has a little melee and a little "magic" in this mode. (Shield Ramming for Melee)
    2. This is when she is excited and "adrenilyne-y"~Ethis can use the element of fire. She can create fire-creatures that have a short "lifespan", but can do heavy damage. She is limited to "magic" in this mode.
    3. This is for when she gets reeeally ..."p-o'd"~ I'll have this as "Ethis can create armor from shadows, molding them to her liking. She is limited to physical combat in this mode.

In a nutshell, she has 3 different modes, based on an element. Her shadow armor can cover her whole body, morphing her into a "shadow-creature" type thing. She also has to calm herself down during a fight to be able to summon ice shields, but if she gets too excited or angry, she'll be limited to either long-range or melee.

OR, if that's still too strong (And for this to work, there would need to be videogames on this world)
    Spoiler:

Other Thought I'd mention that Ethis lives alone. Her parents were in car wreck when she was too young to remember, so she doesn't really miss them much. She does envy other kids with parents, though. Oh, and if anyone was wondering how Ethis could afford some of the things she has, she has a VERY rich Aunt who doesn't like kids, but feels it's her responsibility to provide for Ethis. She gives her enough money to rent an appartment and pay for "essentials," e.g., food, water, and entertainment.

Weapon: Naginata (I think it's like a Polearm/Spear as well as being a stave. Nyah, I said stave. I googled it and it showed (Nyah, attachments still won't work) which could be a sword, stave, or the Polearm. Which COULD perfectly match Ethis's abilities.) And I googled it because your link didn't work for me.

https://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5553/ooohpurdynaginataof5.png

https://oekaki.nightmarevalley.com/pictures/374.png

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    You're accepted but could you please remove one of your abilities. It just seems like a bit too much. If you want to keep all of them simply lessen each of them. And no, you don't need an RP sample. I get that by looking at your profile and former posts. Lot less trouble. (Plus I don't like them so why force others o give them?) Your weapon will take some thinking about. I'll edit my post when I've decided on one.

Edit: Ok, your weapon is a naginata. (I think there's another name for it or for a similar weapon but that's the only one I could find for it.) It's a dagger at the end of a staff. This is a pretty good pic of one. If you really don't like it PM me and I'll try to find another weapon that suits you.

Last edited:

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
    Sounds great! Mind if I join?

Name: Jason Trinidad

Nickname: Jay

Description: Jay looks like a very quiet fighter. He wears a black T-shirt that has short sleeves and shows his muscles. He wears jeans that looked ripped. His hair is tied in a short rubber band back. He has blue-grey eyes that looks very attractive. He also wears a black bandana tied around his right hand. He has two piercings, one on each ear. Although it's hard to show, but he has a cross tattoo but it's covered because of his fingerless gloves.

Personality: Jay is a quite, calm person. he loves to box when sparring. If angered long enough, he becomes a violent person. Although he is strong, he is also smart for his age. People have called him him the "strong, silent, smarty pants" because of his intelligence. He actually trusts no one to become his friend.

Ability: Jay is able to stay at his body temperture everytime. He also uses his hands to freeze hard enough to become strong.

Weapon: You get to pick. ;)

Midnight_Dragon249

Years
    Okay, I shall edit the abilities. So much for the "limitations" I put on 'em. Ah well, that's life. Or I COULD change them completely. *Does that freaky eyebrow thing.*

Alana

Years
    Erureido I'm going to go over some of your previous posts before I accept or deny you.

Midnight_Dragon249 I edited my previous post to include your weapon. You Abilities are fine now. ^_^ You don't need to use the videogame thing.

Last edited:

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Name: Sakura Shanti
    Nickname: Saku-Kitty
    Description: Sakura has long silky dark brown hair that reaches her back. Her body is curvy with a good shape. She is five feet seven inches. Sakura wears a bright red tanktop and a black pleaded mini skirt that reaches her thighs. She wears no socks but only a pair of red beach sandals. Her eyes are a sparkling dark blue. Her superhero outfit is a white school girl uniform with a red tye. her skirt is a bright red and is the same length has the black one she wears. Sakura wears a pair of white knee socks and black dress shoes. She also has dark brown cat ears that match her hair and a dark brown tail as well.
    Personality: sakura is a very sweet and outgoing young girl. She was always pretty for her age, but didn't make very many friends. She's always loved cats greatly, and it tends to show in her personality. For example, she loves to have her fun as she wants, when she wants, and sleeps much more than any decent human should vbe allowed. But at heart, she's still a playful young girl.
    Ability: She has the ability to speak to cats, she has nine lives (X3), and she can see in the dark. Her powers consist of large claws that can slice anything in their path, her long fangs are also good for biting. With her clawed front paws she can bat anything and cause bleeding.
    Weapon: Sakura's weapen was a staff that had a long light purple stick with a moon shaped crest formed at the top of it. It was decorated with multi-color beads and held powers that were far imaginable.

Last edited:

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Name: Nicholas Carlson
    Nickname: Stab
    Description: Stab normally wears a gray sleeveless tee-shirt decorated with an infinity symbol on the chest with holes abundant in it. Along with that, he has jeans with no shortage of holes as well. He wears a red headband pushing up a mop of unruly black hair that completely exposes his pale-skinned face and deep green eyes. Hanging from his neck is a dogtag adorned with a cross.
    Personality: Most of the time Stab is quiet and shy, though that is merely hiding a short tempered interior. He will try to avoid conflicts most of the time, but when forced into one, he will attack mercillesly to end the conflict as quickly as possible. He is untrusting of others at first contact, but will go against his shyness at times when he knows that he'll need another's help.
    Ability: Stab has a limited form of Biokinesis, which he uses to grant him the following abilities:
    Claws/Spikes- Stab can grow very strong, sharp spikes any place on his body that he desires. He can grow them on his hands to create claws if he wishes. These claws/spikes are hard as the rest of the bones in his body and are very sharp. In addition to growing these spikes, he can also detatch them if he pleases to possibly use as projectiles or an Hand-to-hand weapon if he needs it.
    Healing- Stab has very fast, almost instant healing from wounds and injuries. This doesn't happen instantly however, he must pause from the battle and trigger the ability himself to initiate the healing. He can also extend this Healing to others by touching them and activating the Healing Process.
    Stretching- Stab can use his Biokinesis to stretch and contort his body to give him a stretching power not unlike the famous Mr. Fantastic's stretching. Also, like Mr. Fantastic, he can use elasticity as a weapon by possibly rolling up into a ball to bounce into an enemy or use a snap of elasticity to improve the power of a punch.
    Weapon: Stab wields a Katana with a blade and hilt carved from a spike from his own body. When he holds this Katana, he can apply his Stretching Power to it to make the sword flexible or use his regenerating power to repair the sword if it is broken.

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Name: Uncho Kanu

Nickname: Kanu

Personality: Kanu is a person who doesn't like confrontations or large crowds of people. He finds the most reliable part of his personality is his relationships with his friends and family. When comfortable in a relationship, whether romantic or friendly, he becomes very relaxed and laid back and tends not to take situations, no matter how grave or dangerous, very seriously. He enjoys company with people that he finds himself able to relate to on some level. He doesn't like being the centre of attention and tends to stay back in a group or with a small group of his own. His most serious unrest and dislike, is time. He believes that time controls how the world works and finds it incredibly annoying.

Appearance: Kanu stands at 171 centimetres high and weighs an approximate of 63 kilograms. He has short black hair occasionally adorned by a beanie decorated with a printed rice cracker design. His skin is lightly tanned and is clothed by a white long-sleave (rolled) collar shirt as well as a pair of grey belt-braced trousers. His attire also includes a pair of white grey sneakers.

Abilities: Kanu invokes the power and force of the air and its movement. His attacks involve the manipulation of air currents and the wind. He can create solid barriers of condensed air to powerful gusts of wind to parry against his opponents. Through using his power, Kanu is able to control the movement of air around him to support his attacks.

Weapon: Twin Daggers

RP Sample: Miles opened his eyes as a gentle feeling brushed across his face. Looking down to where he had been resting, Miles noticed that he had opened the classroom window allowing a number of petals to pile onto his desk. A small yellow and winged plush toy was also resting in his hands as he brought himself into a sitting position. Looking around the room, Miles noticed that many of the students were preparing for lunch and were leaving to go outside or into the cafeteria.
    I didn't realise sleep made me so hungry… he mumbled as he stood up to leave. Securing his pet toy in his arms and brushing away most of the petals decorating his desk, Miles grabbed his boxed lunch and left the classroom.

The sun was bright outside as Miles entered the school's lower grounds behind the classroom buildings. Two young male students and a female student brushed past him as he made his way towards a small crowd where an Angelic Fight had apparently ended. Ignoring the crowd, Miles made his way around the building and up onto a small knoll covered in shade from several overhanging branches. Placing the small toy beside him as he sat down, Miles began to open his boxed lunch when something suddenly caught his attention.
    "A cat?" he asked, as he watched a small grey black-striped kitten leap into a panel of garbage containers. A chorus of meows followed its journey into the school's waste disposals.
    Leaving his spot, Miles abandoned his lunch and cautiously approached the garbage container the kitten had fallen into. The kitten appeared desperately frustrated as its attempts to lift itself from the container continued to fail.
    "Maybe it belongs to someone," Miles said watching the small cat struggle in its confines. Careful not to get himself gouged by the kitten's claws, Miles gripped the fur behind its neck and lifted it into his hands. Seeing its strangely coloured fur as he held the kitten in his hands, Miles began to wonder if the animal was even an actual cat, or something else. "Well, I suppose I should let you go," he continued, as he freed the kitten onto the ground. "And don't go eating rubbish again."
    The small kitten meowed and Miles smiled. Then as he prepared to return to his lunch, the sound of the school's bell tolled in the air. Lunch was over.

Miles watched as the kitten turned and faced the building's side. Smiling, he returned to where he had left his boxed lunch and promised himself that he would finish it during class. Packing away what was his whole lunch, Miles gathered the boxed package and the small plush toy into his arms and decided to return to the classroom. Straightening up with everything in hand, Miles prepared to return to class when an indescribable sound filled the air.
    Miles turned immediately to where the noise had originated and saw that the side wall of the building to where he had had an encounter with the small kitten was torn apart. What's going on…? he thought, as he watched a dark figure leap through the hole in the wall. And what was that thing?

Last edited:

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    Name: Haru Teiyoshi
    Nickname: Silvertail
    Description: He has silver bangs and 'tail' of hair that goes down to his ankles and he refuses to cut. the rest of his hair is jet black and short. He wears a black pair of tennis shoes and a black shirt and jeans, the shirt and shoes usualy have a fireball or crecent moon on them and he carries a fingerlight in his pocket. His eyes are gold adn cat-like, has scar over left eye.
    Personality: He's VEEEEEEERY lazy, and dosn't really care whats going to happen to him, like he says "s**t happens and theres nothing you can do 'bout it." you can usualy find him asleep under a tree or at his house, or watching advent children for the billionth time.

SIDE NOTE: If you do get on his nerves however (not an easy thing to do) he gets pretty aggressive.

Ability: He can use any light what-so-ever to see and has exelent balance and hearing, just like a cat's and has claws (that take FOREVER to regrow if torn out or clipped) that extend/retract from his fingertips and toes. He can also harden his 'tail' as hard as steel and control it at will, thus being able to turn each hair into wires or bars to capture enemy, his hair canot reach past origional length however.
    Main Weakness: his lazyness
    Weapon: An Axe

if anything seems to strong just tell me and ill edit it

.:EDITZ:.

that better?

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    My character requires a little additional thought and planning. May I finish his profile later? ^-^;;

Name: Qai Xuun (Chai Shuun)
    Nickname: *The Reaper
    Description: While in his "Reaper" persona, Qai wears a long, hooded black cape with torn edges. Over his face is placed a mask resembling skull. Aside from these two items, however, nothing of Qai is visible.

In his usual appearance and attire, Qai wears a pair of single-lensed goggles atop his head, as though in an attempt to hold back the dark red bangs that spill into his face or to tame his unkempt hair. On the right side of Qai's face, his bangs hang more thickly than on the left and often partially cover his black eyes. Though rarely are Qai's pale green scleras (eyewhites) noted, the unusual nature of Qai's eyes can be clearly seen when he uses his gravity-manipulating abilities and the colouring of his eyes automatically changes. Against black scleras, bright yet pale green irises then stand out. Beneath his high-and-loose-collared jacket, Qai wears a t-shirt of ordinary black that can only be seen when he unzips or removes his coat. Though the collar and upper chest of the jacket are shaded a red darker than his hair, the rest of Qai's jacket contrasts with a stark white that somehow never seems to grow dirty. Over Qai's jacket loosely hangs a single belt, while a belt hanging beneath the coat pushes one edge of it slightly up. Qai's pants are a pair of black denim cargo pants that rest in folds over the ankles of Qai's black boots. Their low tops hidden beneath the lower half of his pants, a zipper travels down the outer sides of each boot and ends in a large, metal ring at the top. Despite often being hidden by the sleeves that lap slightly past Qai's wrists, a pair of dark red fingerless gloves--the index and middle partial fingers being longer than the other--rest over his hands. Over one shoulder Qai carries a backpack of black, white, and grey. All Qai's "essentials" (food, water, medical supplies, etc.) are usually in the backpack. Qai's money, however, is kept in a wallet in one pocket, the wallet having an additional chain to hold it to Qai and to prevent it from being stolen.
    Personality: Due to his constant awareness of death, Qai has has a somewhat odd view of life. Often Qai has difficulty growing close to others--likely attributed to his seeing them dying whenever he looks at them. But, because of his knowledge of other's deaths, he also attempts to be kind toward them while they still live. Although Qai's past experiences allow him to accept deaths more easily than most people, he dislikes those who do not value human life and throw out casual threats to kill others in jest.

Whether due to his constant feelings of guilt or an inborn trait, Qai has a ready willingness to help and would easily sacrifice himself if he believed it would improve the situation. Still, he is not impulsive and has a keen understanding of human nature that often allows him to perceive other's motives and emotions. Though Qai himself displays different emotions and, to a certain degree, "personalities" in various situations, he is not pretending to be different people as much as he is merely displaying different aspects of himself. Rarely does Qai act due to pure anger or hatred, partially due to his knowledge of the harm he has already caused other people. Even when he *killed, Qai perceived it as a duty to prevent further harm rather than something he would normally choose to do.

Having never been able to stop a death from occuring, Qai has a somewhat fatalistic view of life. In contrast to what the mentality of one with such a view might normally be, though, Qai has formed a silent resolve not to allow anyone or anything to "break" him before his inevitable death.
    Ability: Upon viewing an individual, Qai automatically sees glimpses of their future as well as their time and cause of death. He cannot, however, tell anyone what he sees in his visions. Qai can also transform himself into a "ghost" form that allows him to pass through objects, grants him invisiblity, and permits him to see the souls and spirits of others as well as enter people's dreams. Qai's final ability is the control of gravity and gravitational fields.
    Weapon: Scythe

* - As The Reaper, Qai was considered a hero by some and a villain by others. During the earlier times of his visions, Qai attempted to save the lives of those he saw suffering tragic deaths. Unfortunately, Qai's attempts were never successful. And, after glimpses of Qai were seen at a number of crime scenes, people began to suspect he was serial killer. As time progressed, Qai began to see visions of himself killing others. Despite his resolution not to kill, Qai periodically fell unconscious and would awaken to news reports telling of people murdered by a mysterious individual in a black cloak and skull mask. Within days, Qai realized he was the killer. Growing steadily more desparate, Qai began to commit the murders consciously to prevent his other personality from awakening and possibly permanently controlling him. Because many of Qai's victims were crushed using his gravity-altering abilities, a pit was often formed about the corpse that some believed resembled a grave. This, combined with Qai's appearance and ghost-like talents, granted him the name The Reaper.

Since the people Qai killed were often "villains" or people suspected of sordid activities, certain groups of people regarded him as a hero. Others disagreed and held that The Reaper's methods were too extreme and that he was as dangerous--if not more dangerous--than those he killed. Qai was always inclined toward the beliefs of the latter parties and constantly feared/fears a vision in which he kills an innocent.

Before the deaths of Ino and the others with Abilities, Qai had foreseen what would happen, but was ultimately unable to prevent the massacre from occurring.

Last edited:

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
    Name: Scott Wyvern
    Nickname: Dark, Scotty-boy
    Description: Around 5'8, with a bit of a toned body. His skin is slightly tanned from all the time he spends traveling. His eyes are a light brownish-red and his hair is the darkest black. His hair is a bit spiky but really messy. Around his neck is a gunmetal silver necklace or pendant in the shape of a crown. He has a scar coming from his right shoulder blade to his left rib on his back. His clothes are dark gray cargo-pants, black long-sleeve shirt with a dragon inprint on the back, black and red sneakers. On his hands are some black fingerless gloves. He has a gold ring with a dragon symbol on it.

Personality: (Although he rarely admits it, Scott is often quite withdrawn and introspective. He knows that there is a lot that he does not understand about himself, and this causes him to be irritable at times, and sometimes even to snap at friends. He changes for the better once he realizes that there are bigger problems than himself to deal with.

Ability: 1. Scott can use anything dark to do his bidding or help him, like using shadows to attack an enemy when he is to weak to fight, or create a dark based fire to keep him warm.
    2. Scott can communicate with only one type of animal; Wolves. Thus making him a bit wolf like at night.
    3. When Scott is enraged, he turns into Dark, a raging, red eyed killer, out to kill anyone who's enraged him.

Weapon: A long sword

Last edited:

Midnight_Dragon249

Years
    Holy Guacamole!! That's....9 people already! Well...If everyone's accepted. Is that a normal amount (for all of you who are "verteran" RPers) for an RP?!

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    Name: Raspberry Delsabaro
    Nickname: Razz
    Description: Razz stands at 5 FT 5 IN. She has purple eyes. Her hair is a sky blue color and it's long, but short enough to be spiked. Her bangs get into her eyes a lot. She suports the army a lot so she's usually seen wearing a stylish green shirt with Army written in red on it. It has silver threads on the writeing. She wears a regular pair of blue jeans with rips in them. She uses saftey pins to sort of close the holes in her jeans. She has black Volatile shoes she wears all the time. She wears a black glove on her left arm, and a black leather watch on her right arm. She wears one silver loop earing on her left ear.

Personality: Generally, she's really nice, though she can have a bit of a temper when someone starts to annoy her. She tries to stay as calm as possable. Most of the time, she's laid back, she really hates it when people let themselves get so stressed out, that just bugs the heck out of her! She believes in living your life, not letting fear get in your way of doing things you love to do. She loves to make new friends, and she pretty outgoing.

Abilities: The first one is that she can see in the dark when her eyes turn black.
    The second is that she can start and manipulate fire.
    Her third ability is that she can hear practically anything, thoughts, or whispers miles away.

Weapon: Staff
    ~~~~~~~
    If you want anything changed, tell me and I'll fix it.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    It's not an uncommon amount for really good RPs but that does make it uncommon for this one. :P Anyway, the accepted, the weapons, and extra notes.

Erureido, you're not bad but I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not to accept you. (Still) Send me an RP sample or decent length and I'll decide from that.

Inuyasha Puppychu, I know that you need some improvement on the length of your posts but apart from that you're good. Accepted. You're weapon will probably be either a whip or a kind of wand. You need to add your Abilities first though. ^_^

GodofPH, Accepted. You get a Katana as your weapon.

Toomi, You're accepted. ^_^ Your weapons are twin daggers.

SilverTail, Your grammar needs improvement as does your profile. Try to make it a little longer at least and use capital(forgot whether it was a or o XP) letters. Also, you need to use apostrophes.

Kogenta, I happen to know that you are a very good RPer so you're accepted. ^_^ I look forward to your completed profile.

Scottura Accepted. I'm going to give you a long sword instead of a Katana because I already gave one to GodofPH. How's that?

Dark Night Accepted. Hmm, your weapon is hard to choose. I'd say either a staff or throwing stars/Kunai, perhaps.

I'll start the RP soon. Probably later tonight because I might not get the chance Saturday or Sunday.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Ok~ I edited my abilities. ^^ Also...I think a whip sounds as if it would suit her...i was thinking more of a wand but a whip is even better. XD

EDIT: I couldnt find a whip...I did find a really cool-looking wand. 83

Alana

Years
    You don't need to have a picture. You can make up what it looks like. ^_^ Anyway, it's your choice so choose the one you think suits her best.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    I edited my profile and i would think youd give Scottura a scyth due to his 'Grim Reaper' appearance and powers, lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back