• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey of Betrayal(revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
"Sure Baker meet me at the Pokemon Center." Trista hung up her Pokegear and waited outside. A trainer passed. He seemed to be in a heated rage. "What's his problem?" She muttered as he pushed past her.

"Chika chika." ( I dunno.)

Trista spotted Baker still a ways away adn walked over to meet him. "Hey Baker. What was the favor you wanted?"

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Baker saw Trista walking up to him, baker smield at her
''Thanks, right listen, that trainer over there''
He pointed at the trainer he had spoken to

''and you see that Butterfree behiond me''

The butterfree was still trying to follow the trainer but kept crashing to the floor and painfully tried to get itself back up

''well he is about the cickest trainer ive ever seen, you see...''
baker told her what had happened

''I havent got time myself, ive got my battle to get on with, dya think you could show him a lesson in treating pokemon properbly?''
baker laughed
''and im not talking about sitting him down and explaining thing! if you know what I mean!''

Alana

Years
Trista smiled. "Sure I'll take give him a few lessons." She nodded to Baker and headed back towards the Pokemon Center. The trainer carelessly gave his Butterfree to Nurse Joy and sat down angrily. "Hello." Said Trista smiling at him. "That's a nice Buterfree. But it looks like it's hurt. Were you two in a tough battle?"

"No the battle was easy but Butterfree is just weak. Pathetic Pokemon. I should just leave it here but I'm not done with it." The trainer snapped back.

Trista's eyes narrowed but she kept her seet voice. "Oh well it just needs some more training. Do you have any other Pokemon?"

"Yeah why?' He asked looking at her.

"Well how bout a battle. Then we'll see how good you are. And we can make a little wager too."

"Sure but my other Pokemon are actually strong." Said the boy grinning. He stood up and headed outside and Trista followed.

"It'll be one on one no time limit ok. The wager is if I win you treat your Pokemon better. And if you win?"

"If I win you give me your strongest Pokemon." Said the boy his smile twisting nastily.

Trista was a bit taken back. This was a high wager and no matter what too risky. She was confident in her Pokemon and she couldn't risk losing them to this guy. "I have a better idea. If you win you get all of my bages." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a badge case. She opened it and turned it to the sun slightly to let the eight badges glimmer in the light." The boy's smile widdened and he nodded. "Ok then." Said Trista putting her badges away. "I'll pick first. Go Chikorita!" Chikorita leapt off her shoulder and faced the boy.

"Ha I can beat that pathetic Pokemon easily. Go Hydro!" A Feraligatre appeared adn roared. There were many scars in it's body and it's eyes were full of rage. "Let's go. Hydro Crush Claw." The enraged Pokemon charged at Chikorita.

"Chikorita dodge!" Chikorita leapt out of the way and grinned. "Good now use Razor Leaf!" Chikorita flicked the leaf on it's head sending sharp leaves at Feraligatre. Feraligatre was strong but it lacked speed. It was hit with the attack and was knocked backwards.

"What? Grr Hydro, Hydro Pump!" The furious Pokemon sent gallons of water pelting at Chikorita.

"Dodge again!" Chikorita once again leapt out of the way. "Great job. Now use Solar Beam!"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
As he approached the Pokemon Center, Rey heard a familiar voice. Sounds like Trista . . . battling, too. Stepping out of a dim alley, the coordinator cast his glance about. Then, locating Trista, he paused to view the battle. Both trainers seemed determined to gain the victory in the battle. However . . .

Rey was silent as he studied each trainer's eyes as well as their Pokemon. Then, without a word, he turned and entered the Center. This battle has already been decided.

Placing five Pokeballs in the tray Nurse Joy held, Rey inquired, "How long will it be until my Pokemon are ready?"

"That depends on their condition. Have they been in any serious fights?"

Rey paused. "Well, one has . . . though we've all been training."

"I see . . . " the nurse said slowly. "Well, I don't think it should take too long. Are you in a hurry?"

"Somewhat . . . " The trainer swiftly added, "But, I can wait."

Nurse Joy smiled as she carried the Pokeball tray toward the back room. "In that case, give it half an hour."

Rey merely nodded before turning and exiting the Center.

Alana

Years
Trista noticed Rey but her attention was on the battle so she ignored him. Chikrota stood the leaf on her head up straight and it began to glow soflty.

"Hydro knock it out with Bite!" Again the furious Pokemon charged. The rage in it's eyes had mounted to a startaling furry. It swiped at Chikorita but missed without Chikorita having to dodge.

"You've defeated yourself. By treating your Pokemon so badly you've turned it's rage into it's downfall. It can't even see straight any more."

"You think you're so smart. Well I've got news for you. We're not done yet. And there's no way you can win this battle!"

"Oh really? Then let's add a bit more tot he wadger. If I win I keep your Butterfree."

"Fine with me." Snarled the trainer. "Hydro Body Slam!"

"Too late. Chikorita attack!" Chikorita fired the Solar Beam at the charging Feralitgatre. It was a direct hit and the end of the battle.

"What? How the **** did a wimp Chikorita beat Feraligatre. Weak pathetic..."

"Ah ah ah. Remember the wager. You have to be nice to your Pokemon now. Recall it adn give it a rest. I won because me and Chikorita work as a team. You lost because you work on your own and bully your Pokemon. You really are a sad excuse for a trainer."

The boy was furious. He returned his Feraligatre and seemed ready to charge. But Chikorita bristled adn snarled. Trista looked at her. Chikorita was standing in front of Trista growling. "I think that means she wants you to get out of here." She comented simply. It seemed to really urk the trainer that he was scared of a little grass Pokemon. He grabbed a Pokeball form his waste. "Don't even think about it." Trista snapped warningly. "You attack and you'll be sorry. Trust me."

"Hmph. Your weak little Pokemon just got lucky. A little more training and Hydro will cream you." He turned and left. Chikorita watched him go angrily.

"Calm down Chiko. You look like your ready to rip his throat out."

"Chiko rita." (I am and about did.)

"Not on my watch little leaf." She picked up Chikorita, who stopped growling, and went back into the Pokemon Center.

OOC: I edited this cause I figured it might have been a bit too violent.

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
baker smiled as trista made her lecture to the trainer, she was a great pokemon trainer and very smart, she treated her pokemon with love and heart and that is why she will always be great, baker caught her eye and smiled at her before waving at her wand walking off.

baker walked down an alley which seemed to be getting thinner and thinner as he carried on. eventually he came to a clearing, and up ahead he could see the pokemon gym, it had a 3D pair of dark eyes looking down fearsomeley, and silver large words saying
''Pokemon Gym''

baker walked towards it and throagh the doors, he instantle came to a square room, with another set of doors and a notice next to them, baker curiously walked up to it an read....

welcome trainer to this gym where you wish to full your needs
but remember before you enter here all is never as it seems
the biggest test you will face today is one thats told by peers
it is the wonder if your will will surender to your fear
you could walk so lost with no sun no moon
and be lost until your doom
so think about tjis befoe you dicide to enter throagh this room
you may hear thing you didnt want to see
liker the carniage of a war
but if you think you have what it takes then enter throagh these doors

baker read it throagh several times before smiling to himslef
''Its an unanswerable riddle to confuse people, very effective on the weak mind, but no us hey Bulbasaur!''

''Bulba Bulb''

baker put his hand on the foor handle, it was very cold and dirty as if it hadnt been touched for years, Baker took a deep breath and opened the foor

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
Rey strode quietly down the street, his hands resting behind and supporting his head. The male's eyes seemed to rove ceaselessly as he observed the passing waves of people. So . . . I have a half hour . . . I suppose I could visit the famed Tin Tower, though I would prefer the Burned Tower. He paused at a street corner, lowering his arms. Going without my Pokemon would be less than prudent, however.

Removing his Pokenav from his side, Rey flicked it open and checked the time. Well, the Contest Center should be open by now. I suppose I could take a look around. Pressing a few buttons, the coordinator soon located the Contest Center. Then, turning, he started down the street.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Baker cautiously walked thraogh the double doors and stepped throagh, his contact with the floor made a lour creek of the floorboards which seemed to echoe throaghout the entire room. Baker was confused and worried, he took another step to push himself completely into the room, instantly the door snapped shut and he was completely engulfed in darkness. Baker stopped dead in his tracks, he suddenly felt cold, he began breathing heavily and with increased speed. He shivered, the whole room fely dank and bleek, he couldnt see a thing, but hs main concern was for his pokemon
''Bulbasaur?'' His voive was barly more then that of a whisper but he suddely headr the same word being repeated again an again getting quieter and quieter. Baker was scared for the safety of Bulbasaur, he couldnt see nor feel him, he shouted
''BULBASAUR!!'' immediately the room was filled with pitch curdleing screams of what he had just said, Baker instinctfully put his hand over his ears from the high pitch of the nois
''Bulba Bulba''
Baker shot around, his eyes darting all over the place but the vision not changing at all. Thankfully he felt the warm fur of Bylbasaur brushing against his leg
''Thank god''
baker sighed with relief
''dont go wlalking off Bulbasaur''
''Bulba Bulba'' ( sorry!)

''Come on mate, it's too dangerous for you to be out of your pokeball at the moment, back you go''

Baker pulled out the pokeball and called Bulbasaur to return, but in te flash of light that came the room was lightened for a split second, it was an extremely large room but he couldnt see all the way to the other side, however he knew there wasnt another door this side so he decided to walk on
Ill have to be careful thoagh, who knows whats lurking in the darkness

He took a breath and took a step forward, oter then the creaking of the floorboards again there was nothing wrong, so he proceeded to take another step, and another, but extremely slower then his usual pace.

althoagh he knew he couldnt see anything, his eyes darted from left to righ looking for any source of light, his arms were stretched in front of him feeling around desprately like a blind man.

Alana

Years
Trista walked up to Nurse Joy and spoke with her for a while. "Trainers like that shouldn't be aloud to come any where near Pokemon." Said Nurse Joy.

"I know." Sighed Trista. Nurse Joy nodded and headed into the back. She came back with a Pokeball in her hands.

"Here's his Butterfree."

"Thank you Nurse Joy. I hope it's not mad at me but I did what I thought was best." She clipped the Pokeball to her belt and left.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
"Then this is the Contest Center . . . ". Rey stared thoughtfully at the structure before him. "Bigger than I thought it would be," he commented, starting toward the front doors.

As the automatic glass doors slid open, Rey strode casually inside. Pausing, he noticed a poster a short distance away. Approaching the banner, Rey noticed the large print "R1". R1 . . . so, one ribbon is needed to enter the contest. Interesting. Being that this Center is as new as it is, I thought it would be open to all coordinators. He shrugged slightly, shouldering his backpack that contained his two ribbons.

"Hey, are you here to watch the Contest?"

Rey swiftly turned at the sudden voice behind him. He paused, silently viewing the young female that stood before him. She smiled amiably, tilting her head innocently in a manner that caused her long, brown hair to swing and slip off her shoulders. Staring at Rey, her large, azure eyes shimmering softly, she gently prompted, "Well?"

"Actually, I'm joining the Contest . . . "

"In that case, it looks like you'll be competing against me," she said cheerfully.

"Oh? Then you're a Contestant," Rey observed, his voice somewhat impassive.

The female nodded in response, inquiring, "So, have you registered yet?"

"No . . . "

"Then come on! I'll show the you the registration desk."

It's not terribly difficult to find . . . with the "Register Here" sign and such . . . Rey hesitated before finally allowing himself to be led toward the desk.

Last edited:

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Baker proceeded forward with extreme caution, he was not breathing as heavily as as his first appearence in the big, dark and dank room, but he will still worried about where he was,
A fear of the dark is the worst of all fears, whatever you may be afraid of may be hiding in those shadows, and you wouldnt even know

He stopped for a minuite
uuuuum, it's times like these I wish I had a fire pokemon
he let out a small chuckle, which he instantly regretted as it filled the room once again, straining Baker's ears.
he instantly dropped to his knees, his hands covering his ears from the pitch of the sound, he sat there for a minuite, and when he was certain the noice had become quiet enough to uncover his ears, he did so, and stood up.
This is stupid
he thought to himself with a frown on his face
The quicker I get out of this room the better and the longer I stay in here worrying the longer I will have to be worrid about the unexpected
he stood up and took his normal pace towards the other side of the room,

See
he thought to himself with a smile
there was nothing to worry about

he turned and carried on across the just as dark room, suddenly he stopped.
he had heard a noise, like the creaking of floorboards, but it had been before his foot had touched the floor, so it couldnt have been that, he very quietly put his other foot flat on the floor.
''creeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaak''
he instantly tunred on his heel and made to run to the other side of the room to get out of thsi wierd room quickly, but as he did, he felt the very floorboards under his feet sliding out of place!
they shot up into the air and baker began to fall straight throagh them!
he was falling to his doom!

Alana

Years
Trista headed towards the woods. She looked into the door of the gym first but couldn't see anyone. "I wonder how Baker's doing." She muttered. Then she shrugged and moved on. Once in the woods she tossed the Pokeball Nurse Joy had given her into the air. The Butterfree appeared and looked around confused.

"Hey there Butterfree." Said Trista. Butterfree looked at her.

"Free?" It asked.

"Um well your old trainer isn't your trainer anymore. I'm sorry for having to make him leave you but I didn't want you to turn out like his other Pokemon."

"Free free." Said Butterfree sadly.

"Chika chika." Said Chikorita jumping down from Trista's shoulder. The two Pokemon began to talk and finally Butterfree accepted the fact that she was her new trainer.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
"Alright, we're almost done here. Now, all you need to do is register the Pokemon you'll be using in the Contest. As you probably know, you'll need two--one for each round."

Rey hesitated before finally responding to the woman working at the registration desk. "For the first round, I'll be using a Delcatty. And, for the second, Dragonair."

"I see," the woman smiled. "Well, do you have them here with you?"

"Er, they're currently at the Pokemon Center . . . though both Pokemon are fully registered," the coordinator stated, offering his Pokenav.

"Very well, then . . . " The woman plugged the Pokenav into the computer, tapped a few keys, then unplugged the device. "Both your Pokemon have been positively verified. Thank you for registering."

Rey nodded, receiving his Pokenav. Then, as he clipped the electronic to his belt and started for the front door, he suddenly found himself stopped by the young, blue-eyed female he had previously met.

"Hey, before you go, could you at least tell me your name?"

Rey paused before answering shortly, "Rey Storm."

"My name's Aria Kumo. It's been nice meeting you Rey, and good luck in the contest," Aria said cheerfully.

The male nodded before exiting the Contest Center.
---------------------------

Rey lightly pushed open the Pokemon Center door, casting a glance about before starting toward the front desk. As he arrived at the counter, Nurse Joy turned toward him.

"I'm here to--"

"I remember you from earlier," Nurse Joy interrupted with a smile. "Your Pokemon are ready. I'll get them from the back."

Rey gave a nod of thanks as Nurse Joy entered the back room. Less than a minute after, the nurse emerged with a tray of Pokeballs. "Here you go. Your Pokemon should be fight fit." She paused, concern flitting across her kind features. "That is . . . except for Houndoom." Seeing Rey stiffen, Nurse Joy swiftly added, "Don't worry too much, though. His burns aren't too severe, but I'd keep him out of a serious battle for at least another day. And, try to find a way to cheer him up."

The coordinator stared questioningly at the nurse.

Indicating Houndoom's Pokeball, Nurse Joy explained, "Under normal circumstances, Houndoom would have been perfectly fine by now, but his disposition seems distant and distracted. And, while his mind and energies are elsewhere, healing proves more difficult."

Rey's expression slightly darkened. "I see." I can't say Houndoom's the only one distracted . . . after this morning . . .

Turning away to avoid her seeing the shadow that now masked his eyes, Rey said, "I'll try to take your advice . . . thanks."

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
OOC -sorry this is a late post, had other RP's to get out the way ^^

Baker suddenly came to a great crash of a halt. He remained motionless on the floor for a few minuites, or it could of been a few hours for all he knew, he was extremely dazed and shocked from the fall

wha wha what happened?
he thought to himself.

He struggled to stand up, but immediately fell straigh back down, there were pieces of heavy wood laying ontop of his limp body

''he....help'' He whispered, he couldnt get any louder, as he was choking on the smoke around him.

So what happens now? am I gonna end my days here? will the others come to help me?

''No, they wont''

A deep voice shouted

''But you are going to be fine, worry not, I will not harm you''

The voice was loud and harsh, yet with a comnforting tone

''who.....who are you''

baker whispered

Alana

Years
Trista and Butterfree spent ten minutes training then Trista said it was time for a rest. "You're really strong ya know. If your old trainer hadn't pushed you so hard and exaused you like he did I think you'd have won most of your battles."

"Freee." Said Butterfree smiling. "Freeee free." (He was tough. But he was my trainer.)

"Yeah I understand. But don't worry. Maybe if he changes then you can be his Pokemon again." Butterfree nodded. Chikorita smiled and curled up out of the way for a nap.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
[OOC: Alright . . . ]

"Delcatty, go!"

Red light flashed from the open Pokeball, releasing a cat Pokemon that landed with a gentle poise. Meowing quietly, it flicked its tail.

"There's a contest this afternoon, so we'll need to go over our routine a few times."

Turning toward its trainer, Delcatty again meowed and nodded. Attaching the Pokeball to his belt, Rey said, "Alright, let's start off with . . . "

Alana

Years
Trista was back at the Pokemon Center and getting something to eat when a girl around ten approached. "Hi." She said smiling.

"Hi." Trista replied smiling. The girl sat down next to her.

"Are you a trainer?"

"Yes."

"Good. I'm a beginner and I was wondering if you could give me some pointers." Said the girl.

"Sure. I'm Trista."

"I'm Suli." The two started talking and swapping strategies and ideas.

OOC: I hope this doesn't die. I was hoping for more people to join but I don't think my luck will be that good. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back