• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey of Betrayal(revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
  • As baker was still walking along, happily thinking of his favourite parts of the battle, he heard what he thought to be.....AN EARTHQUAKE!!
    quickly he turned around ready to send out a pokemon....but laughed, it wasn't an earthquake at all, it was Alanas arcanine

''HEY!!!''

baker shouted as loud as he could

''GIVE US A LIFT!! NONE OF MY POKEMON ARE BIF NOUGH TO CARRY ME YET!!''

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Trista grinned. "Alright." She grabbed Baker and hoisted him onto Arcanine's back. "Hold on we're going to run again. Alright step on it Arc!" She shouted happily. Arcanine launched himself into the air then bounded off again. Trista laughed. No matter how many time she rode Arcanine it was always fun.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • ''WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH''

Baker was jerked forward as Arcanine took off at great speed

''Arcanine sure is a speedy bugger isnt he!''

they carried on riding for about 10 minuites, until Baker saw it

''HEY drop me off here Trista, the pokemon centre is just around the corner!''

Alana

Years
  • Trista grinned. "Alright. Slow it down Arcs." Arcanine slowed down then stopped. "Maybe we should start a taxi survice. I bet we could make some good money with Argies speed. Well see you later Baker. I'll come back here after I finish shopping." Arcanine nodded and took off again. He stopped outside the PokeMart. Trista slipped off his back adn walked inside. "Now let's see. Hmm. yeah some of those would be nice. Oh i'm out of Super Potions so I'll need some more. I'm really low on revives...." She carried her supplies outside in a paper bag and grinned. "We'll have to wait until we get back to camp. I left my backpack there." She hopped on Arcanine's back and they started off again. This time however, they were walking.

OOC: After the day is over and we sleep and ervything we'll meet up with some Team Fate members. No more info there. But the events will be fun. Lol

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • OOC- you should start a topic in RP lounge where we can talk about upcoming events.

''Thanks Trista, Thanks arcy!''
    baker waved as he saw them race off again and turn a corner heading towards the main part of town
    Baker walked down the road and came to the pokemon centre, he walked throagh the automatic doors and stright up to the desk where Nurse Joy was standing.
    ''hello, How can I help you?'' she said kindly

''uuuuum h Hi, its my bulbasaur, It was just in a pretty intense battle and its quite hurt, could you have a look over it please?''

''Ide be happy to'' she said with a smile

''In fact, dya reckon you could heal all my pokemon just incase? only Im going for my 1st badge tommorow!'' he said proudly

nurse Joy agreed and took his pokemon
    ''I donmt know how long you will have to wait thogh, you may be best staying the night as its already getting quite late''

baker thought this over and agreed, he walked over to the corner and called Trists on his pokegear.

''Hi Trista....yeah it's me, look im staying at the pokemon centre tonight, ill meet you back at the place were staying tommorow.....oh dont worry about that, ill get abra to teleport me there....yeah.....yeah ok....see ya''

baker hung up and began walking up the stairs to where he would be staying for the night, his mind on his badge battle tommorow.

Alana

Years
  • Trista glanced at the Pokemon Center as they passed but didn't stop. "I hope his Bulbasaur is going to be ok. I should have asked him. Oh well I'm sure it'll be alright. Let's get back Arcs." Arcanine nodded. They sped off again. About fifteen minutes later they were back in camp. The sun glowed orange on the horizen as she packed all of her equipment into her backpack. "I think we should get ready for bed. The sun's starting to set. I'll leave you guys out of your Pokeballs tonight so you can sleep in the open." Her Pokemon nodded and curled up in different parts of the meadow. Arcanine curled up nearby and Chikorita jumped to Trista's shoulder as sh eunrolled her sleeping bag. "Oh yeah and Baker will be staying at the Pokemon Center tonight. He'll be back tomorrow."

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • I suppose it would be appropriate to say

end of chapter one!
    LOL

I think its brilliant that we have already done 6 pages worth and havent even started the journey yet!

we will carry this on tommorow then.
    bye ^_^

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Or we'll just wait for the others to post. ^_^ Don't wanna wait till tomorrow. Nope nope bad tomorrow. Oh wait Saturday. Ok good tomorrow. Lol. So hurry up and post so we can reveal the plot. Hmm I think the end of the chapter should be after we all go to sleep or after we find out about the Team Fate member. Eh who cares?

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Or we'll just wait for the others to post. ^_^ Don't wanna wait till tomorrow. Nope nope bad tomorrow. Oh wait Saturday. Ok good tomorrow. Lol. So hurry up and post so we can reveal the plot. Hmm I think the end of the chapter should be after we all go to sleep or after we find out about the Team Fate member. Eh who cares?

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • OOC- This RP is too promising to die just yet!!

IC- Baker opened his eyes, everything was blurry. He sat up poperly and bagen to rub his eyes, slowly he began to tune in to his surroundings, he was lying on a couch in the main lobby of the pokemon centre. Suddenly he remembered, he had left Bulbasaur in an emergency room!
    He sprang up immediately and made to run towards the main desk, suddenly he felt something pulling him back, he ws stopped in his tracks and turned around to see it was Bulbasaurs Vine Whip!
    Nurse Joy was holding him ion her hands and he was smiling like the first day they had met!

''Bulbasaur''
    baker shouted with much enthusiasm, the pokemon leapt from Nurse joys hands and straight into Bakers who gave him a great hug
    ''Bulba, im so glad your alright!''
    ''Bulba Bulbasaur!!''
    It said happily, Baker looekd at Nurse Joy
    ''Bulbasaur is going to be just fine, just keep him out of battleing for about 24 hours''
    ''Ok'' he replied with gratitude ''Thankyou so much Nurse Joy''
    baker smiled one last time and turned to walk out of the pokemon centre door.
    He stood outside, Bulbasaur still in his arms and looked around, no one was about so it must be still early, he knew it would be a long walk backl to the camp, and he was thinking of getting Abra to teleport him there, but decided against it
    ''we could use the exersice! hey Bulba!?''
    the pokemon smiled in agreement and they set off

OOC- I know I have done 3rd person here, I accidently started and couldnt be bothered to go back over it all and change it!

IXShadowBladeXI

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
  • Brad sits up, stretching out his arms as a yawn escapes his lips. "Whoa!" he shouts, somewhat shocked. He had completely fallen asleep and had just now waken up.

"Espy!" Espy mews as she rubs her head against her trainer's arm. It was obvious that she was glad he was awake.

"Guess I fell asleep..." Brad says somewhat quietly, speaking to himself. Rising to his feet, he continues stretching his body and finishes off by popping his stiff neck. Turning to look for the rest of his Pokemon, Brad laughs as he sees most of them still out running around. A few were curled up, still asleep, though. He was just glad they hadn't run off, and he doubted they would anyway.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rey brushed his hand across his mouth as he lowered his canteen of water. At his side, Houndoom stared upward toward the forest canopy, now set alight with pale emerald. "Looks like we finally have enough sunlight to practice," Rey commented.

Houndoom growled softly. Smiling slightly in response, the trainer sealed the canteen and hung it on his belt. Then, glancing about he murmured, "I don't want to do too much damage here, so we'll probably work on rapid-fire and accuracy instead of power." He turned his amber gaze upward, shielding his eyes. "Not enough sunlight for a full-power shot either."

Unslinging his backpack from his shoulder, Rey opened the top flap and searched through the backpack's contents. Removing an object, the coordinator paused to polish its surface. I usually use this for contests, but it should do. Setting the mirror on the ground, Rey nodded toward his Pokemon. "Let's get started."

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Baker looked left and right as he wlked down the steep road, Bulbasaur walking at his side. He put his arms behind his head to rest it on.

As glad as he was to have Bulbasaur ok again, all he could think about was his first badge match, he would return back to the camp, and then head in the other direction towards the next big town that ha dthe first gym, and a pokemon contest going on, so they would stay there for a while.
    He turned to look at Bulbsaur whose face was expressionless, he thought to himself
    I know the time has pssed, but I really dont know how Bulbasur has gotten so strong, that battle was amazing, ive seen Bulba do amazing things, but that battle was just amazing

baker looked forward and laughed
    well, maybe im just a fantastic trainer
    he said without much self belief.

OOC - sorry for the poor quality of this RP post, ive had a bad day.

Alana

Years
  • Trista opened her eyes slowly. The dim morning light shone on her face as she sat up. Flygon, Arcanine, and Dewgong were already awake. Trista stretched then stood up and began rolling up her sleeping bag. "Hey Dew, Arcster, Flygler come on! It's time to start packing up so you need to get back in your Pokeballs." The three Pokemon looked at her then nodded adn came over. Trista returned them then looked at her other Pokemon. Misdreavus and Chikorita had been woken by her call. Misdreavus floated over but Chikorita, who had been sleeping next to her, just stayed put. Trista smiled and rubbed Misdreavus then returned her. "Are you going to sleep all day Chick?"

"Chika chiko." (no just till noon.) Yawned Chikorita.

"Lazy leaf." Trista grinned then packed everything up. She pulled on her jacket adn slung her backpack over her shoulders. Chikorita got up and stretched then jumped to her shoulder. "Is everyone ready? We could head to town now and maybe meet up with Baker on the way. Knowing him he'll be walking back to camp. So shall we get going?"

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • ''Hey! Dont think your leaving without me!!''
    baker shputed as he ran over to the gang, he had been walking for a while, but his anticipation to get moving kept his spirit high and his energy full!
    Bulbasaur ran behind him, and they both stopped to greet the gang.
    Bulbasaur nodded at Chikorita in a sign of hello.
    ''Well, are we ready to get moving yet?''

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • "Now! Solar Beam!"

A bright light burst from Houndoom's mouth, striking the mirror's smooth surface.

"Again!"

Thinner and less powerful than the first, a second Solar Beam flashed toward the returning first. A sudden explosion slid Houndoom back a few paces, though it was able to retain its stance. Having covered his eyes against the explosive light, Rey silently lowered his hand to view the results of the attacks. Kneeling, the trainer called his Pokemon to him. As he inspected Houndoom, Rey's quiet expression masked his disappointment. Both our timing and aim were off . . . And atop that, the second Solar Beam didn't have enough power. Not that we could afford to make the first Solar Beam less powerful . . . So, we'll simply need to add more power overall.

Removing his Pokegear from his side, Rey flicked it open and checked the clock. That training'll wait, though. Standing, Rey gently scratched Houndoom's head. Houndoom needs rest, anyway.

The coordinator then turned, saying, "It's time we got going." Houndoom growled in agreement as it followed Rey toward the campsite.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
  • "Great." Said Trista happily. Chikorita smiled and snuggled next to her neck. "Your excited too huh?" Chikorita nodded. "Alright then let's get going." With a nod to the others Trista headed off into the forest.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • OOC - no way, I will make sure it dont! I like the idea!

IC - Baker smiled as he saw Rey and houndoom walking towards them, he looked direcly at Houndoom who looked ezhaunsted, baker thought to himself
    as much as I respect his training and bttle ability, I think he pushes his pokemon too hard, last time I trained with him it was like a contest, he is strong but has much to learn....just like me!

He laughed with antisipation and jumped into tye air

'yeeeeeeeewssssssss' finally were all here, now we can go!'

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Seeing Baker's enthusiasm, Rey allowed himself a slight smile. Baker seems . . . pleased. No signs of nervousness for his approaching battle. If only I could say the same for the contest. Shouldering his backpack, he questioned, "Are you ready for your gym battle?" As he spoke, his expression and voice had a controlled calm. However, the coordinator's amber eyes glinted with what might have been a challenge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back