• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Life Time on the Run [PG - 14]

Years
    Seeing the girl with the Pichu suspicious, Mark decided to take the gamble of talking to her to identify her as a friend or foe.
    "Are you an escapee or are you one of them?" He asked in a friendly tone. "By your movement, your probably a deserter like me. And if you are going to take me back..." His demeanor swiftly switches to a hostile one "... I won't hesitate to fight my way to freedom and so will my Mareep." As he finished talking his pointed at his Mareep that now has electricity flowing through its gold-like wool.

Years
    "Name is Marc." He replied. "We will have to move on as I feel more are going after us. Sticking together can help defend ourselves for this."

Mareep stopped it's electricity and started being friendly to the Pichu at the same time.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Luke handed Nurse Joy his pokeball and waited. Joy took the pokeball and smiled at him, then turned to the healing machine.

My Skarmory's hurt and she's still SMILING?!

At last, she's done, and pushed the pokeball into Luke's hands, "Good as new. Come again."

Luke nodded and exited the centre. He was about a kilometer away from his encounter with Lex, or Alexis. He wanted to release Skarmory from the ball, but he was so big, Luke was worried that he'll attract a lot of attention, so he stayed low.

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
    OOC: Just so you all know, the base is in between Kanto and Johto. So yuo could have either went to New Bark Town or Viridian City.

I started runnung in a random direction. I had seen that Team Rocket had released captrurers in order to catch us, the escapees. I had know idea were I was going but that didn't stop me. I keep running and running until I reached a cave. Near by was a sign that read:

Tohjo Falls
    I decided to run inside and hide, for I could hear the capturers coming after me. As I dove into the cave, I noticed that there was a waterfall inside. The only way I was going to escape was to climb the rock face that lead to the exit on the other side.

As I began to climb, one of the capturers was passing by the cave. I started to climb faster and eventually reached the top. This capturer couldn't see me now. But I had a bigger problem now, the exit was down fourty feet!

What am I going to do? I thought.

I could hear the capturers entering the cave so I just decided to jump into the water below.

What if it's shallow?" I thought nervously.

But as I heard them start to climb, I had no choice. I jumped down the fourty foot drop into the water below.

SPLASH!!!

It was deep enough of me not to kill myself. I quickly rose to the surface and bvegan to swim to the exit. I could hear the capturers saying they heard a noise so I quickly left.

As I exited the cave, I saw a sign.
    Welcome to the Johto Region!
    I'm in Johto? I thought.

I cntinued to walk until my Pokeball on my belt began to shake. I opened it up, releasing my partner, Torchic.

Torchic began to hop around, he had never seen this place before. He looked up at me with a puzzled face.

"We're free," I told him.

For now, I thought.​

hyperblast81

Thou who art Baylife
    Years
    "Alright, you know what? I'm tired of you slapdash failures failing us. I am going out and retrieving our members, and there is -NOTHING- you can say to stop me!" Louis yelled at the nearest grunt who was holding back a nine year old trying to escape.

At that, he barged out, pokeball in hand.

However, he soon realized that he had no clue where he was, he takes the most logical path to finding where he wants to go in his mind.

"Eenie meenie mine moe..." He drags on for a while, and decides on taking a left at said intersection, which happens to head toward the Kanto region.

"Morons.. all of them.. I'll show them, I'll show all of them.." At that, he trips on the nearest rock.

"Ok so maybe I'm a moron too.." he mumbles to himself, he then decides to let Absol get some fresh air and, besides, he could use some company.

"Well, buddy, this trail ain't gonna handle itself!" He yells as though he were a drill sergeant. Not quite hateful, but not quite friendly.

At that, he begins walking the road to Kanto, slowly, giving them a head-start in his mind.

Years
    Marc, knowing that being cynical would make things worse decided to give an optimistic reply. "There can be a good chance that there are others that escaped." He said. "Since the camp was between Johto and Kanto, which region should we head to?"

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
    "I'm in Johto? How did this happen?" I asked Torchic.

Of course I didn't understand my Torchic's Pokemon talk but I knew he was saying, "You walked here you moron."

I didn't know if I should go onwered to the next town, but then I decided to wait for other escapees. If I travel in numbers, it will be safer to get around.

"We're going to wait here Torchic," I told him.

Torchic didn't agree with me. He started tugging on my shirt and signaling for us to go on to the next town.

"Torchic stop, I know you want to get out of here, but I want to see who else got out," I told him.

Years
    Briefly startled by the sudden hug, Marc quickly recovered and pointed his left hand at the direction of the Johto region that lies ahead of the dark forest. "Well, let's get going now so we can leave this twisted place that I never wanted to call home since the day I was taken there." He stated in a slightly bitter tone as he had uncomfortable memories there like many escapees and children aspiring to escape. "The hug moments ago was unexpected though. I should be aware of it so I won't be surprised all of a sudden next time when this should happen again." He then started to walk towards the Johto region with the Mareep on his right shoulder.

Marc knew that Mareep laughed hysterically at his startled expression as he found it more amusing than a food fight that occasionally occurs in the cafeteria as he was by his side since he was ten. The laugh only stopped when he looked at the Pokemon and it knew that it can placed inside the pokeball.

Last edited:

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
    Torchic and I waited for queit a while.

"Maybe no one else made it out," I said to the tiny chick Pokemon.

I feared for my fellow prisioners, hoping that if they tried to escape, they had succeded. But if they tried and failed. Well, let's just say they're in for a world of pain.

"I need to go back," I told Torchic.

Torchic looked up at me. He began to chirp angrly and what had to mean, "Are you crazy?!"

"Torchic, I need to find out if at least someone else also made it out," I told my Pokemon.

Torchic sighed, then jumped onto my shoulder.

"Let's go!" I shouted.

OOC: Due to recent inactivity or non-posting from these people, they have been kicked out of this RP.

miley810
    dragonqueen0210
    Laize
    Angel Protection
    Supervegta

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    (Ooc:SORRY I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH MY TWO MAIN RPS!I PROMISE TO BE ACTIVE NOW! D: )

I was sitting there,calmly.Then a explosion came.I jumped up and ran through the hole in the wall.They almost caught me.But almost only counts in horseshoes.I made it through.I felt my heart pounding in my throught.I ran and ran.I finally felt safe enough to stop.

"Did that just happen?"I wondered.

I heard foot steps behind me.I ran,not looking back.I just kept on running,no matter what.After running for what seemed like a hour I stopped to catch my breath.My pokabal began to move around.I relesed my Chikirita.I Wanted to find somebody from the camp that escaped too.I wanted to know what they would do.And most of all,I didn't want to be alone.

Last edited:

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
    I went through Tohjo Falls once again and started making my way back to the camp.

Torchic began to quietly chirp in my ear. I knew he was trying to tell me that this was a bad idea. I ignored him and pressed on.

As I saw the smoke from the camp, I knew I was close. As I kept walking, I saw two familiar faces. It was Marc and Lex. I was about to run up to them and talk to them when I saw a Team Rocket grunt running behind them.

"LOOK OUT YOU TWO!!!" I yelled at the two.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Apparently I hadn't ran far enough.I heard someone yell Look out you two!I knew what I had to do,I couldn't be a scardy cat,I had to help the others.I started running in that direction when vines came and grabbed my arms.Chikirta oveously didn't want to go back.

"We have to!"I said.

"Chika!"She said,oveously meaning we can't.

"We must."I replied and returned her.I ran back to the camp.I saw three kids and a grunt I pressed myself against a nearby tree and thought what to do.I picked up a large stick and threw it at the grunt making him fall over.

"Run!"I yelled still behind the tree.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Fiona observed her surroundings, looking critically around. She stood with her arms crossed, huffing her hair out of her face.

"Charmander, I do believe we are in need of some assistance. We cannot very well explore if we are unaware of the direction we should be heading in." Fiona said, patting the little fire Pokemon's head.

Charmander nodded, and the two began walking again. Fiona was new to the outside world, seeing as she was kept at camp more less since she was born. She wasn't sure how life was outside of the camp, but she knew there was more. She wanted to find someone, anyone, escapee or not, to help guide her. She was only twelve, and Charmander and herself couldn't very well do everything on their own.

Fiona pat the small Pokemon's head again. "Maybe we'll run into one of the others that escaped. Maybe they wouldn't mind us tagging along with them, just for a day or two." she said softly, looking out for any familiar faces.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    I shot like a rocket out of the area.I fell over,I stood back up and ran at top speed again.I wouldn't let them catch me,not for anything.I stopped when I thought I saw that Fiona girl.I stood there,kinda scared.I didn't know how friendly she was.

"Hi Fiona..."I said.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Name - Jarrett Kendadro
    Gender - Male
    Age (12-16) - 14
    Personality - Jarrett is a very trustworthly person. He can always be counted on for anything, making him a favorite of the Team Rocket Grunts. Jarrett howver, hates Team Rocket. Jarrett is very musicly and will randomly breakout into song.
    Apperiance - Cheren from Pokemon Black and White without glasses.
    History - Jarrett was born in New Bark Town, Johto. His parents were Pokemon Professor's but Jarrett was snatched by Team Rocket when he was 6 months old. At the camp, he drew close to one inmate, Kyle. He looked up to Kyle because he wouldn't do anything the grunts asked him. Jarrett however, always did. But when the explosion happened, he followed Kyle out without him knowing. But lost him once Kyle ran off.
    Pokemon - Riolu
    Escapee or Capturer - Escapee​

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
    "Kyle?" Lex said before turning around. She saw the grunt and started to run in the direction of Johto.

Her Pichu let out a Thundershock that struck the grunt. It didn't stop him for long as he got up.

I looked at Torchic then turned back to the grunt.

"Fire Spin Torchic," I commanded.

Torchic shot a spiral of flames at the grunt, knocking him backwards.

I turned around and starteed chasing Marc and Lex.

"HEY WAIT FOR ME!!!" I exclaimed as I ran after them.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    After walking for 15minutes or so, Luke found himself on the road that led to Kanto. Luke tilted his head in confusion. Kanto? Drat. The others were going to Johto, if memory served him right.

He was about to turn when he saw a boy walking along the road. He quickly scanned his List and found none that matched. He was another capturer? He was tall and chubby, and Luke walked towards him from behind.

"Are you a capturer?" Luke asked, holding his pokeball in his hands, "If you are, then we're on the same side."

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    "Its good to see someone else made it out."I said to Fiona."Its kind of lonly,now that we've got out.I didn't ever really like the thought of traveling by myself,even with my pokemon."

Chikirita popped out of her ball.

"Chika!"I yelled.

"What?"

"Chik!Chickirita!"It yelled oveously meaning "DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!".

"Okay I'm sorry girl."I said bending down to pet her neck.

"Chika...."she said.

Years
    Pulled by Lex, Marc was only given a short time to think fast. He did not expect a Rocket grunt from behind and getting dragged by Lex consequtively.

He chose to order Mareep to attack for more time to distract the grunt. "Mareep! Thundershock!" He immediately ordered. Mareep then unleased an electric shock that paralyzed the pursuer. "Hopefully this is the end." He thought in his mind.

Remembering that Lex is still pulling him, he decided to tell her that she can stop. "You can stop pulling me now." He said to the girl. "I can run the rest. You should conserve some energy."

After running without the assistance of other feet, he saw a building with a small windmill that looked good enough to hide in. "Should we hide there?" He asked his fellow escapees and pointed at the building. "Just hide there for a while until we know that we are safe from Team Rocket?"

Back