• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Life Time on the Run [PG - 14]

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Luke's eyes widened when he saw her sitting on a flat rock, Finally. He saw two others, but they weren't really that important. The girl was his primary target and he wasn't going to let go that easily.

"Skarmory, flash cannon!" Luke smiled and commanded. They were going to fight back, but he had the advantage of the sky. Skarmory screeched then fired a silver beam of destruction towards the three below.

"Evasive maneuvers!" Luke spoke, and Skarmory's wings spreaded out, ready to dodge their attacks. Luke looked at the boy behind and shot him a look that meant get ready to fight.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Luke yawned as the electric whip was hurled towards them, Skarmory had been ready for a long time.

"Dodge." Luke spoke, and Skarmory tilted his head as the whip flew past them, "Now go down there and get the Pichu."

Skarmory screech with excitement and charged towards the two in high speed, scooping up the Pichu with his claws before it could do anything. Skarmory gained altitude and held the Pichu tightly in his claws, not letting go. His claws were pressing against his electric pads on his check, so he couldn't dish out any electricity.

Years
    Marc saw the incoming flash cannon. He first stopped climbing and prayed for a moment and saw the flash cannon intercepted by Lex's Pichu.

He then witnessed the Pichu's attempt to counter-attack against the Skamory with an electric whip but the Skamory grabbed the Pichu.

Marc, now on the peak knew he had to do something so he gave his Mareep an order: "Mareep! Electric Shock!"

Receiving the command, Mareep jumped on Skamory and unleashed the electricity stored inside his wool.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Luke snickered as he boy's mareep attacked him with an Electric Shock. He was high up in the sky, and the electric bolt was just too slow to hit him.

"Thank you!" Luke laughed, "You're making this easier! Skarmory, block!"

Skarmory grinned and blocked the attack with the Pichu, so the mareep shocked the Pichu instead. He was getting the upper hand, and he wasn't going to let them go that easy. He was waiting, to see if the boy was going to do something stupid again.

"Do that again, and I'll make sure the Pichu gets it!" Luke smiled evilly, "You guys are going back to TR base!"

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
    This battle between Marc's Mareep and Luke's Skarmory wasn't going any were. So I did something drastice. I gave Torchic to Lex to hold and I dove off the other side of the cliff and grabbed Pichu from Skarmory's clutches.

"I've got you Pichu," I told the tiny mouse Pokemon as we fell a long way into the water below.

The two of us, Pichu and I, crashed into the water.

SPLASH!!!

Torchic looked on in horror as I crahsed in the water. The question going threw everyone's minds had to be, are they dead?

Years
    When Mareep's attacks was thwarted by Skamory using Pichu as a shield, Marc became further enraged. "Cowards!" He shouted out. "That's why I wanted to stay in that... Blasted place I was forced to call home!"

While he was thinking of his next move, he saw Kyle grab Lex's Pichu and fall into the waters with a big splash that he can't ignore easily.

"Kyle!" He screamed. The act of seeing Kyle fall into the water only increased his anger as he was eager to fight against Team Rocket for his "death".

"You killed him!" Marc was fast enough to respond. "Mareep! Unleash our vengeance!"

Mareep's electricity inside his wool further increased in number. He then unleashed all of it in a single blow against Skamory.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    "Oh crap." Luke's eyes widened as he saw his all-out attack, "Skarmory, Steel Wing deflect!"

He didn't have to say it twice, Skarmory's wings turned into steel and deflected some of the currents, but he couldn't deflect them all and took the attack. Skarmory lost balance in the sky for a few seconds and scared Luke to death, but quickly recovered as the damage was minimum.

"Aerial Ace!" Luke spoke calmly and Skarmory charged towards the boy with the Mareep, slashing his pokemon twice with his wings and claws, then jumped back into the air, keeping the advantage.

One down, two to go. Luke thought as he looked at the two. The boy with the Mareep, and the girl with the Pichu and the Torchic.

"You killed him!" Marc was fast enough to respond. That sentence echoed in his mind, but he shook his head. He didnt kill him, that boy simple jumped and caught her Pichu, dying in the process.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Julie walked and walked.She heard something in the distance.It sounded like voices.She walked forward slightly to her left.There were loads of trees,she barly could get through them all.She saw a few buildings,a lake,a pokemon center,a pokemart,and a gym.She had learned what the important buildings would look like.She didn't know where she was exactly.

"How in heck did I get here so fast?"She asked.

She saw a black haired lady standing on the sidewalk.

"Mam,where am I?"She asked her.

"Your in Violet City"She said,

"Thank you."Julie replied and walked futher into the city.She walked into the pokemon center and walked to the counter.

"My pokemon needs healed."Julie said handing the pink haired lady Chikirita's pokaball.

Nurse Joy put her pokaball in one of the holes of the machine and hit a swich.A small ding came from it and Nurse Joy handed back the pokaball.

"Thank you Nurse Joy."Julie said.

She learned that all the nurses at the pokemon center were named Joy back at the camp.

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
    Under the water, Pichu and I fell all the way to the bottom of the water that we dove into. As I looked at Pichu, it was clutching my arm. I reached the bottom and pushed up. I quickly rose to the surface and once I reached the top, I gasped for air.

"Torchic use Fire Spin!" I exclaimed.

Torchic was crying, and Lex and Marc looked at Skarmory in anger for they thought I was dead along with Pichu. At the sound of my voice, Torchic looked down and saw that the two of us where O.K. Torchic then turned at Skarmory and let out a spiral of scarlet flames at Skarmory.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    "Char, Char, Char!!" Fiona glanced down at her Charmander, who was currently hopping up and down like crazy.

"What's wrong Charmander?" she asked, stopping and crossing her arms.

Charmander put one paw on her shirt, pulling, and pointing to a place in front of them. Furrowing her brows, Fiona looked up at the space in which her Pokemon was pointing. She gasped at what she saw. There were three of the other kids, if she remembered correctly, their names were Marc, Lex, and she noticed Kyle was with them as well. It looked like they were fighting. She turned her head, and saw that was, indeed what they were doing, and it seemed Luke was involved.

Fiona ran over to them, Charmander not far behind. Trying to make sure that she didn't get hurt, she made her way over to one of them.

"I am glad to have found someone else, but it seems Luke beat me here." she said to the girl, Lex.

(OOC: Is this okay with you guys? If not, I can do something else?)

Fearless Love

Years
    Fiona shook her head, watching as the battle continued. "No, I am here in an attempt to understand the outside world." she kept her eyes on the Skarmary in the sky. Her days were still numbered, as long as Luke kept his end of the deal, and didn't try to capture her earlier than they'd agreed.

"Would you like some help? Maybe some more fire power would be of some use to you?" Fiona offered, referring to Charmander. She still had two days, and she wasn't about to let him capture any of them. She had finally found someone else, and she was determined to not travel alone.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Uh oh. Luke panicked as the two attacks were flying towards him. A fall like this was going to kill him, and he knew that pretty well - the only weakness of flying types.

"Skarmory, F-" Luke wanted to say something but the Fire Spin blasted the Skarmory, pushing him away for a few meters. Fortunately the blast pushed him away from the thunderbolt, or they were going to go down for sure.

He looked at Skarmory, he was still flapping his wings but he was in pain. He turned to the boy sitting behind him, and shot him a glance that meant can't you do something back there? And started to fly away, retreating for now.

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
    Pichu and I swam to the edge of the water and onto the shore. Pichu attempted to pull me, but couldn't because I was more than twice Pichu's size. As I looked back at the water, I saw bits of red in it. I looked at my leg and saw the left leg of my pants was cut off to the knees and I had a deep cut from my ankle to the bottom of my knee. The cut made it hard to walked, but I managed to get to my feet and call up to my fellow escapees.

"Guys, I'm O.K. I've got a deep cut but still I'm O.K," I exclaimed.

I looked up to Lex and Marc and noticed two things. Luke was flying away on his Skarmory and that Fiona, another escapee, had joined us. I was thrilled to see that more than just the three of us made it out.

"Climb down the cliff guys, I'm near the exit," I called up to them.

Torchic was so happy that I was O.K that he started climbing down to my aid. I was so greatful that he cared for me that much. I felt a tug on my pants and I looked down to see Pichu pointing at my cut.

"I know, but you're safe. That's all that matters," I explained.

Torchic finally arrived at the bottom of the cliff and jumped into my arms.

"Torchic-Torchic-Tor-Tor-chic," the tiny chick Pokemon said as he cried his little eyes out.

"Sshh," I replied trying to calm him down. "It's okay Torchic, I'm fine."

Torchic wouldn't stop crying. It seemed that he didn't like that I put myself in danger like that.

"I'll try not to do anything drastice again, I promise," I assured him as I rocked him back and forth.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Julie walked forward.She walked out of the pokemon center and walked into some nearby area that seemed to have a bunch of pokemon.She noticed that there was a Azuril that she really liked the look of.

"Alrighty then we'll have the advantage according to what I was taught so go Chikirita!"Julie said.

Chikirita's pokaball flew into the air and popped open and Chikirita landed on the ground infront of the Azumril.

"Use razor leaf!"Julie yelled.

The small leaves desended from the big leaf as Chikirita flicked her big leaf speedily sevral times.

"Vine whip!"Julie yelled.

Two green vines came from the small stubs on Chikirita's neck and began to hit the small blue Azuril.The azuril began to use watergun on Chikirta's face which made her stop useing vine whip.

"Use tackle attack!"Julie yelled.

Chikirita sheilded her face with her leaf and ran forward and tackled the Azuril with its body making it fall over.

"Razor leaf again Chikirita!"Julie yelled.

The big leaf on Chikirita's head began to flick each way very fast making a bunch of smaller leaves come from it and hit azuril.The Azuril stood up and ran at Chikirita and tackled her.

"Use your vine whip to get it off!"Julie yelled.

The two green vines came from the stubs on Chikirita's neck and hit the Azuril off.

"Tackle it!"Julie yelled.

Chikirita charged for the Azuril but it dodged it.Then water came from its mouth again hitting Chikirita.

"Use razor leaf full force!"Julie yelled.

Tons of the small leaves came from chikirita's big leaf,not one failing to hit azurill.Julie pulled the pokeball from before out of her backpack and threw it at Azuril.The Azuril dissapeared into the ball.

1 rock
    2 rock

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
    As I gripped my Torchic in my arms, I saw that Lex had made it down the cliff.

"Thanks for saving my Pichu Kyle! But... your leg. Can you walk?" she asked as she looked on with fear for my health.

"I'm sure I'll be fine," I replied assuring her I was fine.

The two of us waited for Fiona and Marc to finish climbing down, but my leg started to throb with pain which made my leg gave out from under me causing me to fall. I fell back into the water and the blood from my leg made the water start to turn red.

We need to get to New Bark Town quickly, I thought as I tried to get to my feet. If we don't, my injury will get everyone caught and sent back to the camp.

Fearless Love

Years
    Fiona now stood beside Lex, a bit of a worried expression on her face. It seemed Kyle had been hurt quite a bit. After quickly returning her Charmander back into its pokeball, she pulled off her backpack.

"Kyle, we should have your leg looked at. It might be a little ways to the town, and. . um. . maybe I could be of some help. I have some medical supplies in my bag, considering I was in charge of the infirmary quite a bit back at camp. I think I could clean and wrap up your wound until we can get to where you can get it better taken care of." Fiona said, pulling a few things out of her bag, showing that she really did want to help.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
    Name - Daniel Smith
    Gender - Male
    Age (12-16) - 15
    Personality - Daniel is a rather non serious person who often jokes around too much, even in the most serious situations.
    Apperiance - Daniel has blonde hair that is long up the front and short at the back. He spends most of his time stroking the front of his hair, which is kinda floppy. He has green eyes and a lightish skin colour.
    History (Where you where born(Kanto/Johto only), experiances in the camp) - Daniel's parents were Team Rocket members and he was forced into Team rocket about a few months ago, when he was 14 and a half. He would often take their work and missions as a joke and would get raged at by his members. He received his pokemon as a gift from when he was 10 and trained it for about 5 years.
    Pokemon - Gallade
    Escapee or Capturer - Capturer

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
    (OOC: Destiny Bond is accepted.)

Kyle, we should have your leg looked at. It might be a little ways to the town, and. . um. . maybe I could be of some help. I have some medical supplies in my bag, considering I was in charge of the infirmary quite a bit back at camp. I think I could clean and wrap up your wound until we can get to where you can get it better taken care of." Fiona said, pulling a few things out of her bag, showing that she really did want to help.

"Yes please, do anything you can. I just don't want to get you three caught on my behave," I explained to them.

If I cannot go on, I'm not going to stop them from moving on. I thought.

Fiona started cleaning the wound and wrapped it up.

"Thanks," I thanked her. "But we need to hurry in order to make it to New Bark Town before dark."

I lookeed down at my watch, it was 3:00 pm. The sun would be setting in five hours so we needed to hury in order to be free another day.

Years
    "Kyle you're alive!" Exclaimed Marc when he saw Kyle alive with his own eyes. After debating on whether he was seeing things, he climbed down the Tohjo Falls with the others.

When he finished climbing down he saw the water around Kyle red from the blood. Marc tried to look for his first-aid kit but realised that he left it in the camp due to a hasty exit and saw Lex doing the same with a similar outcome.

He was reluctant to leave Kyle behind as he feared Team Rocket will capture him if he is in that state. However, a feint light of hope came when Fiona got her first-aid kit and started to clean the wound.

Marc decided to check Mareep's injury from the battle. He saw some blood on his wool but chose not to panic as he didn't want to be dependent on anyone. Instead, he took his jacket off and wrap it around Mareep's body to hide the wound.

"Is there a Pokemon Centre at New Bark Town?" He asked. "If there isn't I will even go to the nearest town for one."

Back