• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Life Time on the Run [PG - 14]

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
    I finally caught up to Marc and Lex. They were hiding in a building with a windmill. I stepped inside to catch my breath.

"Phew, sorry. I've been running all day and found it hard to run anymore," I told them as I gasped for air.

Torchic started to walk outside before I pulled him back.

"You're going to get us caught!" I quietly told him.

The three of us stayed in there for a little bit. It's the only way to get our energy back.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Fiona watched as Julie spoke to her Chikarita. She had her arms crossed, viewing her skeptically. Julie was older than her, by several years, but even Fiona knew that she acted like a little kid. She shook her head, hearing Charmander growl.

"I am delighted to see you made it out alive, but I am afraid Charmander and I have something we must do." she only had a few days to explore, and she didn't need a kid bringing her down.

With that, she started walking again, then hollered over her shoulder, "You follow me, and Charmander will not hesitate to attack." her attention was not to be rude, but she knew if she was nice, then her point would never get across.

Due to the extended amount of walking she'd done during the duration of the day, she knew she was in the Jhoto region, or at least close to it. She may have never been outside the camp before, but she knew her geography. Studying her surroundings, she crossed her arms. She wouldn't mind running into some of the escapees, as long as they acted their age, and she knew a few of them did, she just had to find them.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Julie looked disappointed in Fiona's direction.All Julie wanted was a friend to travel with.Julie sighed.

"I wonder why nobody at the camp like-liked me.Everyone just shunned me."she said quietly and started walking in the other direction.She turned around hearing Chickarita yelling.Her head was pointing towards Fiona and Charmander.

"Give it a rest chikirta.For some reason she disklikes us,not that anyone at the camp did,we'll find someone to travel with at some point."Julie said to her chikirita who began to fallow her.She kept walking through the grass.She pulled out the 5 empty pokaballs the grunts gave the kids to try to catch pokemon to train with.

"I'll have to catch more pokemon at some point."she said and put them back in her pocket and continued walking.

hyperblast81

Thou who art Baylife
    Years
    Louis takes a quick glance at the other guy behind him.

"Yeah, I am. Glad to have an ally with me." he says with a hearty smile.

"Any idea where any of them could be? I haven't seen hide or tail of 'em since the explosion and they barged out.."

As he speaks he also slowly continues walking forwards.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    "Finally, some help." Luke sighed in relief as he stuff his pokeball in his pocket. When he asked for their location Luke stopped and thought for a while. He placed his hand on the boy's shoulder and pulled him back.

"They're going to Johto, this road is going to Kanto." Luke remembered and informed him, "We're going the wrong way."

Luke decide to take him for a ride. He took out his pokeball and flung it into the air. Skarmory appeared in mid air and landed between the two. He looked at Louis, and frowned.

"Hop on, we'll cover more land like this." Luke hopped onto Skarmory and signaled Louis to come too, "Johto here we come."

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Julie was on the path for Jhoto,but she desided to go a little bit off path in curticy for Fiona.She knew Fiona didn't want her neer,even if they pretended each other didn't exist.Julie kept walking,and chikirta got really tiered.Julie looked over and chikirta was fighting to move forward.

"Chikirita,return."Julie said holding her pokaball as a red light consumed her pokemon.

Julie put the smaller pokaball in her pocket and continued walking.She had to keep going.Sure she was tiered,but she needed to be pretty far away before she took a rest,or the grunts will get her.She walked on.She had to be close to Jhoto by now.She'd been walking for at least a few hours.She looked at her watch.It was around 3pm when the walk exploded,and its 6:30 now.She had been walking for around three and a half hours.

"I just want to rest."Julie groaned.

She saw a large tree in the distance.She could climb it,she's fairly good at climbing.She could relax up there there.She proceeded up the tree and laid against the trunk and on a big sturty branch,that was surronded by other branches.She sat there,quietly.It was relaxing up there.She looked around.This area was peaceful.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Julie woke up.She must have fell asleep in the tree. She hopped off and landed on the ground and walked around.She looked up to see a Mareep in the field.She loved those pokemon.

"Go Chikarita!"Julie yelled tossing her ball.

Chikarita landed.

"Tackle attack!"Julie yelled and the green leaf pokemon tackled the lamb.

The lamb also hit Chikarita.

"Vine whip!"Julie yelled.

She had trained with this Chikarita for a while now.Vines sprouted from the spikes on the pokemons neck and whiped at the Mareep.

"Quick attack!"Julie yelled.

The Mereep caught Chikirita off gaurd jumped to the side and then static erupted from the yellow lamb and shocked Chikirita.

"Chikirita hold on!Use vine whip then quick attack!"Julie yelled.

These attacks hit sucessfully and the Mereep fell over and as it tried to stand Julie tossed a pokaball at it.

1 rock
    2 rock

Years
    Marc is the first person to wake up inside the windmill. Before waking anyone else (including Mareep), he chose to take a peek outside the building so he can plan his next move.

He took a peek out before stepping out. Nobody there. He walked out and remembered the building next to the windmill. To see what the building is for, he decided to take a look from a window if he can find one. He walked around stealthily in case someone is nearby.

Marc eventually found a window on the other side of where he started looking from. He looked through and he thought he was spotted by a man who is writing on a desk but it took him ten seconds to notice that the man is sleeping on the desk. He took note that the man is wearing glasses and a lab coat. He checked his surroundings and found documents can be assumed as research and some pictures of Pokemon. In case he notices, Marc decided to retire back to the windmill so he can prepare to leave.

When he returned to the windmill, he found Mareep already awake. "Did I wake you up" he asked silently. "When everybody else wakes up, we can prepare to leave."

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
    I woke up inside the windmill and saw that Marc was awake.

"Morning Marc," I said to him.

I looked down at Torchic to see that he was still sleeping. I watched the tiny chick Pokemon sleep as I would always did since I received him as my partner.

I looked outside and noticed it was just starting to get bright out. I thought about just leaving, but then thought it would be easier to stay with Marc and Lex so I'd have people watching my back. I would only be traveling with them for a short while, but it was nice to have the company.

Fearless Love

Years
    Fiona sighed and fell to the ground. She had fallen asleep under one of the many trees she had seen, and had awoken early to explore. Unfortunately, all that she had done was get herself lost. She looked up at the sky, watching the fluffy, white clouds drift above her. Charmander was still in his Pokeball, which currently left Fiona on her own.

She glanced around, hoping to see anyone, but she wasn't having much luck. She pushed herself to her feet, straightening out her dress. She only had three days left of her deal with Luke, and her navigational skills weren't all that good, so finding a companion would be a good idea. She thought about going back to find Julie, but decided against it. She needed to find someone who could help her, someone who somewhat knew what they were doing, or where they were going.

Fiona crossed her arms, sighing. "Come on you runaways. One of you has to be around here somewhere." she said, more to herself than to anyone else. With that, she decided to start walking again. She had three days left of freedom.

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
    OOC: I'll be placing the results of your captures in the OOC thread.

I turned around to the sound of Lex yawning.

"God morning Lex. We should get going soon," I told her.

I slowly walked outside and looked up to the sky. It was starting to brighten up with an orange glow coming from the sun. Suddenly, I saw a Skarmory fly by with two boys riding on it.

"That's odd?" I questioned the sight of the two boys riding on the Skarmory.

I didn't know what to make of it, so I just went back inside.

"Are you two all pack and ready to go?" I asked Marc and Lex.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    The red and white pokaball popped open.Chikirita extended its vines and picked up the empty pokaball and handed it to Julie.Luckly it didn't bust.

"Chikirita use razor leaf!"Julie yelled.

Chikirita flicked sevrel green leaves from the big leaf on its head.Then static came from the Mereep and shot at Chikirita.Chikirta fell over.

"You can make it Chikirita!I know you can!"Julie yelled encouragingly.

Chikirta stood up.

"Thats my girl!Trip it with your vines!"Julie yelled.

The green vines desended from the stubs on Chikirita's neck and wrapped around Mereep's legs and tugged.Mereep fell over.

"Vine whip!"Julie yelled.

The vines began to wack the Mereep.

"Razor leaf!"Julie yelled again.

The leaves came from the big leaf on her head and hit it again.Julie tossed the red and white pokaball again and it consumed Mereep again.

1 rock
    2 rock

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Luke took a deep breath and enjoyed the moment in the sky, but he was still alert. Riding on a big bird like this could attract a lot of attention. He scanned the forest below in search of the other escapees. This time he had some reinforcements.

Luke noticed someone familiar walking towards Johto as well. It was the one with the Pichu. Luke's eyes narrowed. Her. She was a tough one.

"Skar," Luke patted the Skarmory on the neck, "Keep an eye on her."

Then Luke turned to the boy sitting behind him, "We got ourselves a target."

Years
    When Lex looked at the Skamory, Marc knowing that its human nature also looked at her direction due to curiousity. He saw a Skamory carrying two pokemon trainers that are presumably capturers sent by Team Rocket to take his freedom away.

"That doesn't looked good." He thought. "Come on Mareep. Let's get ready to go." He announced. He checked for his belongings although he didn't bring any, picked up his half-awake Mareep and tied his black shoes with the logo of Team Rocket that he planned to dispose of soon or defile the red "R" because it is an uncomfortable reminder of his days in the Team Rocket base so he won't stop in the middle of the forest we he is running for his freedom.

Marc, now ready looked at his fellow escapees when Kyle asked if he was ready to go. "I'm ready to go now." He replied. "The sooner we flee, the better in this situation."

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Julie watched the pokaball pop back open and the Mereep run away.

"Its offical,I'm a horrible pokemon trainer."Julie said rolling her eyes.

She walked to the empty pokaball and picked it up,it still wasn't broken.

"One sturdy pokaball."she said and put the ball in her backpack.

"Chikiarita."Chikirita said,it sounded like she was trying to comfort Julie.

Julie shruged.

"It doesn't matter,they'll always be more pokemon."Julie said."And good job girl."

Julie got on her knees and scratched Chikirita's neck.It wasn't her fault they didn't get Mereep,it was Julie's.Chikirita looked worn out.

"Return Chikirita,you need to rest."Julie said as the red and white pokaball spit out a red glow which consumed her green pokemon and closed.

Blaziken15

You gotta purty mouth!
    Years
    Marc, Lex and I walked in the direction of Tohjo Falls.

Uh, I was just here, I thought as I remembered climbing up the falls.

When we left the windmill, Marc seemed rushed while Lex seemed worried. Maybe it had something to do with the Skarmory? I didn't let it bother me much, as I walked inside Tohjo Falls.

I looked at the falls with great displeasure.

Not this again, I thought as I started to climb.

I didn't think to check back on Marc or Lex and just kept climbing. I reached the peak of the falls quick because I had done this before. I sat on a near by rock and waited for Marc and Lex to climb up.

Fearless Love

Years
    Fiona walked along silently, navigating her way through. She was indeed still as confused as she had been earlier, but she knew she couldn't keep relying on someone else, waiting on someone else. So she started making her own way through, finding whatever she would find on her own.

With a sigh, she released Charmander from his pokeball. The flame Pokemon just yawned, and waved a paw in greeting. Fiona put her hands on her hips.

"It seems as if we are going to be on our own for the remainder of our travels." she said, "We need to find food and water, or a town. Do you think you can find one of those things for me, Charmander?" she asked.

Charmander nodded his head vigorously, then turned to face another direction. Then, the two began walking again, Fiona following wherever Charmander was leading.

Back