• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A little splash of red

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Very snazzy. It's gonna be my new default skin. Nice work.

One thing, would the font colours not be better in pink rather than blue? As the blue sort of clashes.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'll use it for the fact that it's new. XP But very nice, I like it. ^^

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • Wow something which isn't blue...How can you do that Jake ;). No it's fantastic. And see Jake, what the others say? It's just like I told you yesterday. Make a theme which is not blue and they will use it. :laugh:

Nice job.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • I like the Red Cocktail color to the theme but a bit too wide for it, so i will stick to Forever Standing still but, nice job.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    The links would look better red instead of blue, unless I'm just not seeing them right.

I like this, I prefer the Grape Juice [without the green :x]. But this is defiantly up there; good job.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • It's great! I'm not sure if I'll use it, though, 'cause I like Forever Standing, but it's nice anyway! Before Forever Standing came out, I used to use these themes. Thanks! :x

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • I actually wasn't going according to what you said. :x

I know...did I ever said that?. I just said it's like I told you before. I didn't say that you made that because I said that to you^^. I know that I told you to make "Forever Standing" green to have a new theme which isn't blue because we've too many blue themes here atm. and that many ppl. would use the green instead of the blue because it's something new.:P

Well I still hope you make a green Forever Standing^^. As long as you don't make it I'll use that "Caramel Sentret" because it's really nice. :D

Have a nice day, Jake

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • Whoa its so awsome it has like a little mist of red all over, i didn't know they had skins like this.
    "they" don't really.. PokeCommunity makes our own themes.. in fact we have a few quite talented people that bring you theme heaven on a somewhat regular basis.

We will also accept your PC theme submissions.. PM any upper staff for more info.

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
  • Simply gorgeous! I love the shade of reds used. It's just the underlines in the links that bug me now.

But this is so pretty! I love these shades of red.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Wow, its..uh...red!! It looks fantastic, nice use of bold colors. Great work!

Back