• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new day,A new start

Rumia_Kyoko_Scarlet

Rumia_Kyoko_Scarleto
    Years
    Hello,this is probably 99.9th welcome thread you have read (rumia is a poet and does not know it) but never the less i would like to say hi to all you fabulous people!Hi there im done.Nah just messing with you,i love anime and pokemon (wait that is an anime) i RP teehee and i like to say: is that so?

Well there you have it an over view on my life hah i am not interesting but can be funny when i rant!Thank you all so much for taking your time to read this your all awesome.

Rumia Kyoko Scarlet Signing out Byee!

Years
    A poet you are? Am I taking it too far? Welcome to PC, the best place you could be! I used to like poetry, but then I took an arrow to the knee! Sure I snuck in a Skyrim reference, but it rhymes and makes sense!

Hahaha, jk! Welcome to PC, Rumia! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

So I see that you're into roleplaying, eh? That's excellent, because we just so happen to have a Roleplay Corner of our own here! n_n Just remember though that RPs here go through an approval process and must include the rating! And if you're into poetry, I'm sure you'll love our Fan Fiction and Writing section here, which is where you can submit your poetry and stories there! Not to worry though, I used to be nuts about writing poetry, but I have just lost motivation and inspiration from doing so, and I wish I still had it because I used to have really deep thoughts into my poems when I wrote them (especially in high school), but anything I've written is long gone. :(

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure you look at the rules here so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see here of new members is them getting an infraction on their profile by committing repeated offenses, and I have my hopes you aren't one of those types of people ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on the wonderful staff here. They are identifiable by the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad in helping you out whenever you may need it! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Rumia! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome in either sending me a PM and or leaving a VM on my profile if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

Years
    I love anime too! Which ones are your favorites? :) I'm addicted to Soul Eater right now (rewatching), but others like Madoka, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fate/Zero, Fairy Tail, and Durarara!! are amazing. Be sure to check out General Entertainment board to chat about anime if you're interested; we have a lot of fans here, of course, and there will always be plenty of people who like the same series you do. Aaaand perhaps we have something in common when it comes to anime as well? I'd be quite interested in knowing, baha.

Welcome to PC though, Rumia! Wheee a new member.. always great to have!

Ahah, roleplaying is awesome. Some of my friends have been tempting me to try but I haven't been involved in an RP since.. 2003 or so over good 'ol Yahoo messenger. It's mostly because I have a lot of trouble remembering about them and my interest fluctuates, so... :( But our Roleplay Corner regulars are really dedicated people so it's very worth it to get involved in roleplays with them. Really can't praise them enough for being such great people and writing high-quality RP posts so I do urge you to check the link to it that Zach posted and pick up one of our roleplays. Have you been a roleplayer for a while? Be sure to read its rules since the staff try their best to make it tidy, though I'm sure you won't have a problem at all. ;P

And psh, I loved reading your intro! It's not very long but at the same time gives you a clear overview of the type of person that you are. That's always fun, right? Hope you have an amazing day and be sure to contact a moderator if you need any help! We're always here, though you can post in the Questions & Feedback board anytime. Cheers and have fun! Be sure to stick around~

TY

Well its not my 99.9th welcome thread i've read (maybe its my 130th i dunno actually xD). Welcome to the lovely place called PC.

As Zach already said, if you like roleplaying you could go to the Roleplay Corner. I never RP'd myself though, i got other things on my mind xD

Be sure to read the rules and ask a moderator if you have trouble with anything.

Have fun around here and i hope to see you possibly around
    Also if you wanna chat, VM/PM me, since i dont bite... I did one time... Human doesnt taste so good :S

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hey, I've greet alot of people, but no matter how many I do, you're still welcomed by me! I'm legit at greeting! Welcome to PC Rumia!

I'm really into anime too. I've been obsessed with it since at least 12 and watch a ton of anime. Some shows I've been into lately are Lucky Star, Soul Eater, Acchi Kocchi and Bakuman. I've started watching Sword Art Online too recently since the dub aired on Adult Swim not to long ago. I liked the first episode and may watch more! I think you'll fit in well with the anime community here we have at General Entertainment. Of course you can talk about other types of media there too like music and movies. But we do have a lot of anime fans, including the Pokemon anime. You can also check out Pokemon Anime too while you're at it. The moderator of that section, EternallyAnna is dedicated to her section so you'll always find new topics there.

The Roleplay section will love your company! The frequent users there are pretty hardcore when it comes to RPing. They really put alot of work into them. Have you heard of Gaiaonline? It's an anime based forum and social network site. I have an account there and I used to do lots of roleplaying there. Though my RPs weren't very good alot of the roleplays there were simple compared to so of the ones here. I was considering getting back into it though cause it was always fun. My writing has gotten better so I can definitely be more into it nowadays. Perhaps we can do an RP together sometime. Who knows. :)

Enjoy yourself here can PC's a fun place. You seem like a nice person who I wouldn't mind talking to so please feel free to chat with me if you like! :D

Years
    Welcome to the Community :)

There's not much else I can say that others haven't but I would love to see you around in the Role Playing Corner if you like to RP. We're generally a friendly bunch of people in there, and on PC in general, and you're bound to find something you like.

As for anime, you'll find lots of members on here with varying tastes who'd love to discuss it with you (it is a frequent topic in General Entertainment) - me included.

As the others have said be sure to check out the rules and don't hesitate to drop me a VM :)

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
    Years
    Welcome to pokecommunity. :)
    Just remember to read the rules. Will save you some trouble. talking from experience. LOL.

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
    Years
    Hello and welcome! I am very new myself and am excited to meet you. Jumping right to it what is your favorite Pokemon? Do you prefer certain types over others?

I grew up with Pokemon and I still love it, probably even more now! I hope to get to know you better soon.

Back