• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new PokéSpecial-inspired style - Forever Standing

Youji

Game Designer
Years
  • Nice work, Jake. It's a bit better than Squareline and Squareline was your best theme^^ But I'm addict to the Caramel Sentret one...IDK why.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I love this theme, Jake. I think I'm going to use this one for a little while.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Oh wowowowow. This theme is absolutely beautiful <3

And just when I started getting into PokéSpecial, eheh. Great work ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, that is nice work you did Jake! I love the blue and the way in blends in the rest of the theme. Well there is another theme I can use in the near future. :3

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using using.

'Kay, I'm done.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • rofl @ David

Jake, your themes are always awesome. <3 I've used a few of them in the past and I might consider using this one but for now, I'll stick to Midnight Misty, mainly because I change themes according to my avy and banner colors. :o

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Jake is the magic man of Forum themes. Make more good ones like this.

Years
  • About time Special got recognized. Best banner yet (to me, at least). Grins.

Edit: Maybe next time, you can do Special villains? Because they got some great villains.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Whoa... this is great. I've always wanted a new PokéSpecial theme :3
    Bunches of thanks :)

Back