• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a new world:the keonni region

Status
Not open for further replies.

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    "yes now you are immortal i'm happy" as i said that to Saphira i heard a enormous lightning crash outside and it became warmer inside and colder outside ((sounds familiar? as in that pokemon movie with Lugia))

ooc: i posted a part on vaporeon dreams

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: i saw it.

ic: i looked up torwards the sky. since i only had 4 pkmn (espeon, kirlia, mew, and absol) i wanted to catch articuno. "ok... everyone go!!!" espeon left my side and stood infront of me. all the others poped out of pokeballs. it was going to take all my strength to take down this bird...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "no... i think i can manage" i said. "ok everyone, choose an attack at random and combine them!" the attack i created was like a rainbow twister of light with black shadow balls shooting out of it. "preeeeeeeeeeety." i said.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    articuno was sucked right in to the vortex. it cried out in pain. "ok... GO LEDGENDARY BALL!!!!!!!!!!!" i shouted. the ball landed on the ground and started moving...

capalex65

Years
    "Congrats do you want champange or just something else?" To celebrate your capture of Articund as i thought that a lightning bolt struck me.

I absorbed the power and it gave me an yellow aura i flew up to Zapdos to attack but it used thunder on me and i absorbed it like the other i used my psychic powers to hold it and my new electric powers to weaken it "CATCH IT!!!"i shouted to Saphira

capalex65

Years
    as the ball flew at Zapdos it sended a last lightning bolt at me i hoped that i would let it go if i was hurt i just absorbed that lightning bolt and the ball captured it *ting* it was captured.

"Congrats do you want champange or just something else?" To celebrate your capture of Articuno and Zapdos

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "let me guess now its moltres right" i said from the doorway. just then an anbelivable(sp?) heat filled the room "how did i know, these birds always stick together" i said covering my face "mudkip rulz treeko help me here" i said as i let them all out

"right now your going to get it, mudkip youse your strongest water attack and treeko use your sand attack and rultz you use confusion" mudkip used his water attack but it missed so treeko used her sand attack that one hit it then rulz used his confusion and confused it

"ok now that its eye site is down you try the water attack again" mudkip used the water attack and brought it to the ground "ha im gettin this one" i said as i got my lb out

i threw my lb and i cought it "yes thats my 4th pokemon now"

ooc: my pokemon team (mudkip,rultz,treeko,moltres)

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "well i will have champange but right now im worried about the other two bird, im not sure if they are coming or not" blitz said with his pokemon still out

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "lugia and ho-oh ofcourse zapdos and articono are already cought" blitz said "i mean userly these birds stick together but i dont know about the other two" blitz took a sip of his champange "and what coused the tree birds to attack here anyway" blitz looked at capalex "it could be becouse you cloned them" i said to him in doubt

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "great what is with these legendaries" blitz said puting his champange down "we cant just keep catching them can we" ho-oh used a fire attack right at me i ran and used the metal table as a sheild but it melted " i should have gotten in that spring when i had the chance"blitz said still running

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back