• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokémon Journey: The Road to Victory [OOC]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Thanks! I'll post as soon as I can~

EDIT: posted :3 I wrote about spotting Sir Bastian's character, hope that was ok, otherwise I can take out that part.

Last edited:

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Posted as well. I also mentioned seeing Red's and Sir Bastian's character as I don't think it's wrong seeing as it is the meeting place :\ . Guess there are two people left until we start this and get our pokemon :D.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm really psyched to see what Pokémon I'm getting :o There's something really exciting at not knowing which one you'll get.

And yeah, we should be allowed to see each other :P As long as we don't begin chatting away before chapter one has started.

AceOfChance

➝ Koala... an evil koala
Years
I'm not gonna lie I have an unfortunately feeling that if we have to wait on the next two people before we start we're going to have to wait a while :(
I have PM'd them and if I don't get a response/they don't post in a day or so I will go ahead and post the first part of chapter one so you all can start. The first post of the board isn't entirely necessary so whoever missed it won't need any true "catching up" to do rather than their post(s) for the first chapter. I promise you won't have to wait too long on others to start. c:

EDIT: posted :3 I wrote about spotting Sir Bastian's character, hope that was ok, otherwise I can take out that part.
Posted as well. I also mentioned seeing Red's and Sir Bastian's character as I don't think it's wrong seeing as it is the meeting place :\
It's perfectly alright. It is, as romdinner said, the meeting place. Seeing the others would be normal and practical. No worries there.

EDIT:

I have decided to post Chapter 1; Part 1 tonight. You can view the IC Thread to see it. c:
If anyone is unhappy with the Pokémon assigned then feel free to PM me! I will be happy to work something out with you.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I won't have time to post until Sunday, unfortunately. Just so you don't get too far ahead without me :3

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years

So Xander got a Bulbasaur..... he can work with that ;). Also posted the first part of Chapter 1. I'll have another post by tomorrow or Sunday :D.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Cyndaquil, yay! \o/ So excited to get things going :3 Aaron will probably go over and talk to the others once they've talked a bit to their Pokémon. Hope that's alright!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Just like to express my interest in a role in the RP, if a free position does occur, I would love to fill it. Since there are no current spots open, does the reservation rule apply? As technically, I am reserving a free position? Anyway, just like to show my interest and want for any open position in the future. c:

Last edited:
Years
Wow, I got a Pikachu. How fortunate! Well, I probably won't evolve her in the end. I truly hate Raichu, so Pikachu it is for little Minney mouse. :D I'll probably have the second post up later tonight as a matter of fact, after my track meet. I'll keep Riku by himself to stay true to his ***hole character, he doesn't really play well with others. :P

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I really like the Riku character! It's nice with both trainers who value Pokémon highly, and others who just use them to attain their goals, as tools :3 Love the character, Charizardman!

AceOfChance

➝ Koala... an evil koala
Years
Don't worry, RHCP, we will make sure to wait for you before going ahead. c:

Curious. I will be sure to inform you if a spot does open up! So far, we do have an inactive member. I am waiting to see if they will get on soon and answer my PM, but if not there is a potential spot there.

I love reading your posts, guys. I can already tell this will be an interesting RP with this lot of characters. xD And Minney is such a cute nickname for Pikachu.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
I'd really love to see a clash between Xander and Riku at some point in the Rp as both of them aren't really the social type. One values pokemon while the other uses them to attain his goal...

Last edited:

MattyJ

Serial Procrastinator
Years
AceOfChance, I'd also be interested in participating in this, if things head truly south with the people that have been inactive...
If you'd want to take on a first-time RPer, that is!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Mah. Ace, I'm so sorry, I've decided to drop out already. Fortunately, the RP has barely begun and there seem to be many other people who are interested in this so you'll have an easy time filling up my spot :3 Thank you for letting me participate anyways, I totally walked into your seductive trap and signed up even though a part of me knew that I should't have ;) best of luck and you know I'll be reading.

<3

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I just wanted to apologise for letting my reservation expire without completing an SU. I could make an excuse, but the truth is I just had a busy few days and didn't get around to it. I would still be interested, but I see other people have already reserved themselves a spot if anyone drops out. But feel free to add my name to the back of/bottom of the list.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm still up for having Aaron team up with someone and have a duo-battle if anyone would be up for it. Even if someone is going to join the RP in the next few moments :P

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
I won't be able to access my computer for about three or four days, so wanted give a heads up to everyone. I have some posts up, so I hope that you won't get too far until I come back. See you soon! :)

AceOfChance

➝ Koala... an evil koala
Years
Hey guys, just wanted to stop in a say that I will be super busy this week and I cannot update the next part to the RP just yet. I will try my best to get it to you guys as soon as I can though!

Also, for anyone who was interested, there are two spots now open in this RP. Feel free to post your SU.

Back