• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] a radiant gallery ☆ (updated 13 april)

Years
Spoiler:

quick smol fennekin

edit: minccino
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2021
Ahhh it's so soft and adorable omg <3 I love how soft the colours are, and the background and anatomy is flawless.

Years
Spoiler:

first image on the new iPad Pro w/ Apple Pencil. love drawing on this!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I have yet to work up the courage to try the iPad/Pencil method since I'm so stuck in my tablet/Photoshop ways. ;w; I want to, but honestly I'm not ready for the dramatic loss of skill I'm going to feel when I dig into it.

Either way, you seem to have put some amazing art together and that's super motivational! it makes me really want to give it another go. :) I hope my iPad work can be like yours. <33 Also don't forget to sign/watermark before you post, silly!

Last edited:
Years
the linnessss and the coloring are so smooth <3333 i love your color choices too it makes the entire piece look just a bit cuter than it already is aaaa

Back