• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Regular Pokemon Journey (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    I started this RPG last November. (I think) It didn't go to well, so I wanted to give it another go.
    ------------------------------
    Okay, this RPG is pretty straight to the point, and I'm fairly sure it has been done before. The plot is just the same as in all of the Pokemon games. Capture as many Pokemon as possible, defeat the Gym Leaders, and become League Champ. You can start in Pallet Town, New Bark Town, or at Little Root. You can choose all aspects about yourself (obviously) except your Pokemon. You must choose from any one of the nine starters from any of the games, on their starting level. I suppose each trainer could meet up with each other throughout the journey. Also, people remember that trainers aren't your only choice. You can be a trainer, breeder, etc. I think that's it. I'll be playing too.

Name: Lillian Voro
    Starting town: New Bark Town
    Starting Pokemon: Charmander

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    love yer story!!!!

name:styles
    starting town:new bark town (this is in johto right?)
    starting pokemon:cyindaquil!!!

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Name: Alana
    Home Town: New Bark
    Starting Pokemon: Chikorita (and a Pidgey that doesnt battle)

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    Name: Terrencse mange
    Home Town: (I would say New bark town but there's to many)umm Littleroot
    Starting Pokemon: uhh Mudkip

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
  • Name:Samantha Whittins
    Starting town:Littleroot(What I like Hoenn)
    Starting Pokemon:TORCHIC!!!

I am Samantha...and my torchic named Alifire is my first pokemon to ever own.well except the family pet witch seems to like me more then the other people in my famaliy. well Here is poochy and I need to leave for my Journey.See Ya!!!

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    ooc: Lol, I'm glad everyone likes this story line or whatever it is. :P

ic: "Well, I had better start heading for the first Gym. Can't let Jhotos_Power beat me there." ;) "Anyone wanna come along?"

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
  • Oooh now this sounds intresting (I'm going away soon for about a week, so I won't be on for a while, so try not to talk to me, I'm just there.)

Name: Artemis Lynx
    Starter Town: Littleroot
    Starter Pokemon: Eevee and a Swellow (It doesn't battle, it's just a family thing to have a Tailow or Swellow)

------------------------------------

Artemis ran over to the group and introduced herself.

"Hello there! I'm Artemis! This is my Eevee, Saria and my Swellow, Tay. I don't suppose any of you have Fire Stone?" greeted Artemis. Saria had a small little red collar with a silver bell on it. Tay always stayed on Artemis's shoulder the whole time.

"Swe!!!" cried Tay. She started picking at Artemis's hair.

"Oww! Hey! Stop that!" ordered Artemis, "Anyways, I was hoping to join this little group. I moved away from my parents, and now I live with my uncle." Artemis didn't say much then.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Hi My names Alana I don't have a fire stone but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a Pokemon that doesn't battle.;)

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Dirt Dish!(Mudkip)Use Double Team and follow up with a Mud slap attack!"
    *Terrensce looks in Pokemon enycopiadia and his pokedex for more attacks that Mudkip can use...*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back