• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Simple Game of Mafia

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2020
    If Charlie is Mafia he could hammer so yeah at this point I'm confident that Mystical Isa is Mafia.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Fine. But I'm really not mafia. Which means Seth has to be.

@Chumley please. If I was mafia I wouldn't have pointed out JD's lack of contribution. Seth wanted to go for Nakuzami and he ended up dead. And he kind of went after you on D1 as well.

I know I made a wrong decision by going after you. But it will be ironic if mafia wins because of that...

vote seth

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Here's another thing. If I was mafia then why wouldn't I have let you vote for Charlie Brown. Why would I risk it? It doesn't make sense.

Also, Seth, what was the random-naming on day one about? You never came back to that. Did it have a purpose?

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2020
    Fine. But I'm really not mafia. Which means Seth has to be.

@Chumley please. If I was mafia I wouldn't have pointed out JD's lack of contribution. Seth wanted to go for Nakuzami and he ended up dead. And he kind of went after you on D1 as well.

I know I made a wrong decision by going after you. But it will be ironic if mafia wins because of that...

vote seth

If your really not mafia you would have made argument against Charlie saying he could be Mafia.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2020
    Here's another thing. If I was mafia then why wouldn't I have let you vote for Charlie Brown. Why would I risk it? It doesn't make sense.

Also, Seth, what was the random-naming on day one about? You never came back to that. Did it have a purpose?

It was to try and PoE the remaining scum where I Lock Town the second most common name.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Um. How is that indicative of alignment? If I was mafia I could have done the same thing. I could have just seconded Chumley's vote. It would be easy to point suspicion on an inactive.

Whatever. If Charlie does end up being mafia I've lost my respect for him and mafia doesn't really deserve to win.

If I'm being honest, ignoring the claim, I was certain Chumley was mafia and Charlie was the last PR, actually. And Chumley would be free to claim without being CC'd because they scouted Seth. And I was also sure Seth was town because he's been too proactive to be mafia imo. So either way.

Do what you must. I'll just go with my previous instinct and if I'm wrong then so be it.

Unvote Seth
    Vote Chumley

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Heyo sorry I've been way too flat out recently to log in and give this game any attention. Gonna ask GP if someone can sub in for me and until then I'll just self vote vote Charlie Brown

Think this may be an anticlimactic end to a long run in mafia here unfortunately!

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • It feels good to breathe.

Although I don't particularly agree with Seth's tactics, I feel like they are the most pro town actions so far. Both Chumley and Isa are suspicious to me, leaning more towards Isa reading back on all previous days. Since time is running out and I need to vote, Vote Mystical Isa

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2021
    It feels good to breathe.

Although I don't particularly agree with Seth's tactics, I feel like they are the most pro town actions so far. Both Chumley and Isa are suspicious to me, leaning more towards Isa reading back on all previous days. Since time is running out and I need to vote, Vote Mystical Isa

That's the hammer on MI

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    lol.
    Oh well. Clearly I was wrong.
    GG.
    VOTE CHARLIE BROWN/OMICRON

Years
  • A Simple Game of Mafia
    No fancy custom roles. No flavour or thematics. Nothing but pure mafia.

Game Over

With it going into the Night Phase and there being two townies to one mafia with no Doc/Nurse protection. It is no longer possible for the Town to win.

Mystical Isa is dead. She was a Villager.

The Mafia, jdthebud and Omicron, win!

Players

gimmepie as the GM

Chumley as the Tracker
    Mystical Isa as a Villager
    Seththeking as a Villager
    Omicron as a Villager
    jdthebud as the Scout
    Nakuzami as the Doctor
    Charlie Brown as the Mafioso

With only 7 players (5 v 2), this was a very short lived game. I'm hoping to make the next one, which will be up some time within the next few days, slightly larger to allow for a little longer for the game. All players from this game will be pinged when the next one is up unless you opt out.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I was gonna say, probably should just modkill CB since an inactive maf doesn't really deserve the win with how that played out lmao

But it tracks

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2020
    A Simple Game of Mafia
    No fancy custom roles. No flavour or thematics. Nothing but pure mafia.

Game Over

With it going into the Night Phase and there being two townies to one mafia with no Doc/Nurse protection. It is no longer possible for the Town to win.

Mystical Isa is dead. She was a Villager.

The Mafia, jdthebud and Omicron, win!

Players

gimmepie as the GM

Chumley as the Tracker
    Mystical Isa as a Villager
    Seththeking as a Villager
    Omicron as a Villager
    jdthebud as the Scout
    Nakuzami as the Doctor
    Charlie Brown as the Mafioso

With only 7 players (5 v 2), this was a very short lived game. I'm hoping to make the next one, which will be up some time within the next few days, slightly larger to allow for a little longer for the game. All players from this game will be pinged when the next one is up unless you opt out.

Can I just Pre-In?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • How TF did the Night Kill go through?

Bc y'all don't know cb lmao

And I knew after i pegged jd, it'd be either you or him

Spoiler:

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • This game was a bit unbalanced with the night start at 2/5 ratio - unless there was a doctor save and/or cop randomly checked mafia, mafia was already at 2/4 and only need one mislynch to win.

I think it would be better to be at 2/6 ratio (8 players) with night start, or if it starts with 2/5 ratio, make it a day start.

More players in general would obviously change things too.

But yeah this game was pretty lame for mafia and we still won. I will applaud Seth, Chumley, and Mystical Isa for being active and trying their best!

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2020
    This game was a bit unbalanced with the night start at 2/5 ratio - unless there was a doctor save and/or cop randomly checked mafia, mafia was already at 2/4 and only need one mislynch to win.

I think it would be better to be at 2/6 ratio (8 players) with night start, or if it starts with 2/5 ratio, make it a day start.

But yeah this game was pretty lame for mafia and we still won. I will applaud Seth, Chumley, and Mystical Isa for being active and trying their best!

There should have never been a Night 0
    Kill.
    Because with that it makes it so it's always LyLo.

Years
  • Can I just Pre-In?

Sure, why not.

This game was a bit unbalanced with the night start at 2/5 ratio - unless there was a doctor save and/or cop randomly checked mafia, mafia was already at 2/4 and only need one mislynch to win.

There should have never been a Night 0
    Kill.
    Because with that it makes it so it's always LyLo.

Yeah, sorry about that. Night Starts are a force of habit for me since my games were usually larger and had no reason to start in the Day :')

Back