• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Somewhat Interesting Vanilla Game

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
  • Meta information sadly, but it seems a good bet. Doesn?t matter now though as I?m dead lmao. Scumreading NK and SirDolan for what it?s worth. I don?t feel my posts were actually scummy af, and they?re both pushing hard for my lynch so look into those two.

They had good reason to want to lynch you
    You have been acting awfully scummy, talking about getting framed 7 hrs before Johnny died
    inb4 i now get framed rip
    and not to mention the overall change in behavior after Johnny's death (all of the ":)"s and "LOL"s)

I really don't think I can believe that you are town

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • ...If Nicki flips inno, I would suggest cop to investigate Sophie, NK, and Sawsbuck.

But for now, I'll [Lynch] purplecicada

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    If she does flip innocent, let's definetley investigate NK and Sawsbuck.
    Especially Sawsbuck. He's been acting weird.
    Not seeing them as mafia yet though, I mean it's only if she flips innocent.
    And it's possible, I don't even see where the purple bangwagon came from.

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I would?ve claimed a PR if I were mafia. Except I haven?t. I didn?t get a role PM, which means I?m a vanilla. But I will flip inno so you know what to do. :)

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
    Years
  • I would?ve claimed a PR if I were mafia. Except I haven?t. I didn?t get a role PM, which means I?m a vanilla. But I will flip inno so you know what to do. :)

Except claiming a PR as mafia isn't a very smart move as you'd get called out by the person with the real PR. Not entirely sure how this argument was supposed to help :thonk:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    The more you argue back about how my behaviour is scummy to you, the more I?m inclined to believe you?re mafia trying to make me look like the bad guy. So, y?know, just keep doing it I guess.

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
    Years
  • Wat. That last post had nothing to do with your behaviour. I was just pointing out the argument you made, made no sense to me.

368172514083471373.png

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
    Years
  • And there?s your maf, people! :D

You do realise 7 people have voted against you, right? You can't claim that all of us are mafia simply for voting on you with legitimate reasons why we think your scum. The arguments you've made either make no sense or are easily broken down.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Except you?re the one who keeps pushing. So, there?s that. Seriously recommend looking into her, folks.

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
    Years
  • I'm trying to understand your logic, but it isn't working. But yeah, feel free to gimme a search cop. I'm town, so I have nothing to hide :p

EDIT:
    also, has anyone else other than Abby and I noticed how metroid has gone quiet since being scumread?

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Nicki, if you are town (which I doubt lmao), you really aren't helping yourself, in the whole of my mafia career, this could quite possibly be the worst defence i've seen.

You can't just call a scumread for OMGUS reasons, Personally I have a townread on Sophie, does that make me scum?

One other thing, Ida, I can't tell if you're trying to defend Nicki or not, clear your mind, and post with conviction, wishywashiness isn't being helpful, actually makes me think you could be scum.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Alright.
    Here's my opinion;it's possible that purple is mafia, yes, but I doubt it. She's just trying to defend herself, and nobody else even cares.
    Sawsbuck, metroid and SD, are who I assume to be mafia mostly.
    Abby looks town to me, not too much sucpicious about there posts.
    Also, it purple were mafia, others would be defending her.

Last edited:
    Back