• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Somewhat Interesting Vanilla Game

Sparkin

You made me claim so that this could happen?
Smart fella

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I did say it looked like town v scum as well. Probably not explicit with that. There?s no point randovoting if someone has been scumread, no? I haven?t got any other reads unfortunately.

Years
A Somewhat Interesting Night One
I mean... he tried to tell you. That went well.

Spoiler: quotespam
why is this down here
also in

edit: wait it's up there now okay

I want in!

Probably time to give mafia a whirl again

Inb4 Voodoo Lady kills me with Ehhh?

I am Somewhat Interested in joining!

I'll join!

first PC game with celebrity role?

in

Nope.

Also in

I?m in.

Mostly for Voodoo Lady but I?m in.

I would like to join as well

im in sure

Sparkin is dead. He was a Villager.

Players

gimmepie the Somewhat Interesting GM

Kitty
Melody as a Somewhat Interesting Villager
Sirdolan
Miah
Zenithios
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Pecilia as the Somewhat Interesting Agent
Sparkin as a Somewhat Interesting Villager
Bardothren
Abby
Nightkrow
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
Bidoof FTW
Johnny
purplecicada
Mr James as the Somewhat Interesting Celebrity
Ida13
metroid711

Years
A Somewhat Interesting Day Two
They found Bidoof FTW passed out in his Doof Shrine sleeping. They could have been swift and gentle and put a bullet in his head, instead they decided to beat the crap out of his with him own memorabilia. He never woke up during the ordeal though so it seems like wasted effort - and quite frankly he was meant to be working the night shift so he deserved to wake up.

Bard died too. Meh.

why is this down here
also in

I want in!

I'll join!

in

Nope.

Also in

I?m in.

im in sure

Bidoof FTW is dead. He was the Doctor.

Bardothren is dead. He was the Traitor.

Players

Kitty
Sirdolan
Miah
Zenithios
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Bardothren as a Somewhat Interesting Traitor
Abby
Nightkrow
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
Bidoof FTW as a Somewhat Interesting Doctor
Johnny
purplecicada
Ida13
metroid711

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I am going to assume that this boy found out who the traitor was so I think that means that the serial killer and the mafia aren't working together does anyone have any other thoughts on this theory

Edit: I meant spy not boy I'm using speech to text

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Maf could still be working with the SK tbh. Don?t rule it out just because the traitor got killed. inb4 i now get framed rip

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
I am going to assume that this spy found out who the traitor was so I think that means that the serial killer and the mafia aren't working together does anyone have any other thoughts on this theory

I dunno, it's a possibility but I don't think the sk would kill the traitor if they wanted to start taking out the mafia. The traitor doesn't count towards the mafia's majority win. I think I have a good reason why the sk killed Bard. Bard voted for me yesterday for a pretty petty reason, and despite my argument against it he still didn't stop voting for me now we know why, dirty traitor. The serial killer might be trying to frame me in that regard. ?\_(?)_/?

But what I'm more concerned about is the bandwagon on Sparkin that could have easily been avoided. I haven't played mafia in a while, but I remember Sparkin being known for acting scummy, even when he's been innocent. I know he did stupid things during the previous day that didn't help his case, and there were some players who pointed that out when they voted for him, so I'm getting town reads from them. But there were players who voted for him with next to no reason or had a reason that was pretty dumb

I have a slight scum read on Ida and Bidoof for hopping on the bandwagon with no real reasons of their own, which I understand to a point. It was Day 1, there was little to go on, but there were other players who seemed scummier than Sparkin at the time. I also have a read on Saws for the reason he gave for voting on Sparkin that made no sense. It's almost like he didn't read through the posts.

I don?t know about everyone else, but I?m townreading Johnny right now. There is nothing in his posts that scream suspicious to me right now. Sparks v Johnny currently seems like town v town, although it could be scum v scum/town. I?m kind of agreeing with Roger and Bard about Sophie, although that?s not necessarily a reason to vote her like that.

If I get scumread for this, fair enough lmao, but I think I?m gonna go for Sparks. I?m only townreading Johnny, but I don?t have anything else to go by. Sorry, Sparks.
[vote] Sparkin.

>claims there's a chance it might be town/town
>contradicts self by saying she's only town reading Johnny
>proceeds to vote despite previously thinking there's a chance Sparkin is town
>???
>profit

I kinda want to vote on Nicki as she's currently the shadiest out of the lot with that contradiction, but I'm going to wait until Miah and/or Zenithios contributes because neither of them have said a word. I checked through the thread twice, so if they have I'm blind forgive me

Also, don't think I've forgotten about you, metroid. I still don't trust you after following Bard with that weak af vote ?_?

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
I have a slight scum read on Ida and Bidoof for hopping on the bandwagon with no real reasons of their own, which I understand to a point. It was Day 1, there was little to go on, but there were other players who seemed scummier than Sparkin at the time. I also have a read on Saws for the reason he gave for voting on Sparkin that made no sense. It's almost like he didn't read through the posts.

Uh I'm pretty sure Bidoof is dead lol

Also I did read through all of the posts but I got kind of confused as to what was going on
Yes I realize that Sparkin often acts scummy even when innocent (just like me) but I really couldn't come up with anything better and I haven't really been able to get any reads so far tbh

I am a "somewhat interesting villager", I have nothing to hide

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Not gonna lie, I'd like to see a little more from James, the points he raised in his d1 post are invalid now.

Anyone else find it concerning that met kinda dissapeared after getting scumread?

Last edited:

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
Not gonna lie, I'd like to see a little more from James, the points he raised in his d1 post are invalid now.

Anyone else find it concerning that met kinda dissapeared after getting scumread?

Isn't James the celebrity, though? Or do you just want him to be posting in general?

Ye, I've noticed. :eyes:

Years
A Somewhat Interesting Voodoo Curse
Johnny said Nicki and long story short he's now been compressed into a tiny, fleshy ball.

why is this down here
also in

I want in!

I'll join!

in

Nope.

Also in

I?m in.

im in sure

Johnny is dead. He was the Killer.

Players

Kitty
Sirdolan
Miah
Zenithios
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Bardothren as a Somewhat Interesting Traitor
Abby
Nightkrow
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
Bidoof FTW as a Somewhat Interesting Doctor
Johnny as a Somewhat Interesting Killer
purplecicada
Ida13
metroid711

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Despite all that, Nicki is still the scummiest person here, simply because of her contradictions (not because Sparkin acts scummy when he's innocent).

Agreed. It's certainly hard to ignore that, she has however provided SOME defence, which is more than roger has haha

Speaking of that, what're your personal thoughts on roger? P sure he's my main scumread

EDIT: ... okay then. Guess I won't be receiving that answer

Last edited:
Back