• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Aegis appeared!! xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2021
    Hello to all members of the forums! I am a new member of the forum! :D

My nick is Aegis and Count with me for anything

I have experience on rpg maker, for that i will contribute with that section, if you need help, dont hesitate to ask me

Glat to meet and My best regards to all ;)

The wild Aegis Fled from Battle !!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi, Aegis!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I hope you can count on us if you have any questions, too, about anything! :)

Have you made your own RPG/game? :o That's really cool that you have experience. The emulation/game development forum is always open to your advantage. :]

What are your interests when it comes to playing Pokémon? Have you played through all the games?

I hope to see you around, and if you want to talk, don't hesitate to drop a VM. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2021
    Thx for the welcome! Wind Heart and Gyardosamped!

I have played all pokemon game from pokemon yellow until pokemon B/W 2 :D

About rpg maker, i am using a engine that allow to create a online pokemon game, in fact I am member of the staff that develop the engine, so later i will be posting this tool for the community ;)

My best regards

Aegis

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome Aegis! Just like Wind Heart and Gyardo said above, Game Development section is for you.
    An online pokemon game made by RPG Maker, never heard of but it could be awesome! Good luck on this and i hope you achieve it.
    Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2021
    Thx JNathan! Yes sounds incredible but is true!

Is not perfect still in progress, but is a advance in a pokemon game with some online features :D

This will i will be posting the engine, and a tutorial for his installation ;)

Regards

Aegis

Years
  • Yo Aegis, welcome to PokeCommunity~!

Your experience with RPG Maker will be valued here as there are many people who are looking to learn about the ways of creating a game on the forum. How long have you been working on games? Any plans to post some games for our members to play in the future? Given how popular the creative side of PC is, I'm sure you'd get lots of feedback. ^^ I think the only fangames I've tried were Raptor and it was really good, though I never did finish it. Glad to hear you have tools to share with our community already, that is super awesome! :D

Aaand it's cool that you have played all the main Pokemon games, shows how dedicated of a fan you are! I guess you like Red since he's in your avatar, in which case I must say you have awesome taste. I was so happy to see him in the PWT in B/W2! ...but aww, the wild Aegis already fled. ): I guess I must look around the tall grass some more until I find another one!

Hehe, have a great stay on PC! :3

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2021
    Hello Cirno! Thx for the welcome! I appreciated!

I am making my own game that will be online, with some online features, few with some at least.

If i can i will helping users posting guides, solutions, o even my game, that right now is on beta. ;)

Dont worry, Aegis is a roaming pokemon that appears all fridays at night, like Alf xD

Best regards and see you in the community

Aegis

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    hai hai Aegis.
    I'm not that old of a member myself so if you ever need another "newbie" to talk to, I'm here xD
    Oh and may I suggest that you wander about this section of PC? It's TONS of fun xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2021
    Hello Kagamichan! Thx for the welcome!

Dont worry, everyone was newbie once! You too if you need something count with me :D

I will try trat section, it seens fun! But i need time to read the rules :(

Best regards

Aegis is out xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    well, take your time xD You won't regret it xD
    I've only been doing challenges for 2 days and am already hooked @w@ almost finished 1 region @W@ (3 badges, 1 Pokémon and the Elite Four & Champion to beat @w@) and I started on another challenge where I already got half my team and 2 badges. It's like a drug @w@

By the way, I LOVE your avatar pic *o*

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2021
    Thx! I will take time to play it! If you told that is a drug, i would like to try it xD :D

If you like my avatar send me a pm and i will send you the link to the full image.

Regards

Aegis

Back