• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Wild :Flygon: Appeared

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    *Throws a Masterball*

I love Flygons <3

It's in my favourites, right next to Ampharos and feraligatr.
    They're generally my main three.

ANd I love Zelda also :D <3

Welcome to the forums anyway!

Years
  • Aweee cats are my favorites too. I've two cats myself as well and they're both very precious. :') Welcome to PC, Flygon! You have quite the amazing taste in Pokemon! Guessing you're picking Treecko as your starter in the upcoming Ruby/Sapphire remakes?

And it's fantastic to see more Okami fans. I.. couldn't beat the game by myself but it was super fun to play all the bits I got through and then watching someone else help me with the later parts of the game. Still haven't gotten through Okamiden but maybe it'll happen sometime soon. Such a cute game!

See you around and have a good, good time here~

Years
  • I happen to have a very fluffy cat, but oh god I act so weird towards her lol. But aside from that, welcome aboard Flygon! Pretty nice selection of fave Pokemon you have there, I tend to like the cuter stuff but hey we all have opinions.

Given you're into different video games you might enjoy the Video Games board, run by three pretty awesome dudes, so you'll know how great of a section it is. There's also the various Pokemon boards which cover every aspect of Pokemon, including the games which all have a dedicated board by generation.

Well, have a great time here Flygon and do contact the staff if you need assistance. I'll see ya around okay sweetie?

- Hikamaru

MayxGiovanni

Giovanni = Gorgeous
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Hi there,

I'm :Flygon:, and as everything suggests, my favourite Pokemon is Flygon. Other Pokemon I like are Grovyle, Glaceon, Ninetales and Lucario.

I'm 17, female, and from England. My favourite animal is the domestic cat. Games I enjoy are EarthBound, Okami, all the Zelda titles, and, of course, Pokemon games, as well as others.

It's nice to meet you all

You and me must be sisters, UK resident, female (but I am 19) and flygon is one of my favourite pokemon, and cats are my favourite animals IRL. And, I adore Zelda! :) hihi!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh goodness, it's always a pleasure meeting another Zelda fan! Have you seen the new Wii U Zelda game? It's gonna be siiiick, and from the way it looks, it's pretty gorgeous art wise! I also cant wait for the new Hyrule Warriors game, which yeah, I really like Dynasty warriors too, so, it's set to be a blast! Mmm, what are your favourite Zelda games? Mine is Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time. C:

Anywho! Welcome to the forums, buddy Flygon! I really love your taste of pokemon, since Flygon and Glaceon are pretty much my favourites, alongside a lot of other pokemon too, hehe. Mmm, but yeah, along side video games, feel free to check out the boards here, and everyone here will love to see your presence here. <33

And nice to meet you too! Have a fantastic time, and hope we can talk some more. <33

Back