• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Swampert appeared! And he is new!

NaudaBase

The real Swampert
Years
  • Hey guys, NaudaBase here, I have often been on other pokemon forums before this, however this is my first english forum, so im really glad to have found a great one to begin with :)
    Hope i will be able to help the forum and i look forward to meeting you guys :)
    See ya
    NaudaBase

Years
  • Hello NaudaBase and welcome!

You're Belgian I see? We get people from all over the world, and don't worry if you can't speak English well yet, PC is mainly an English-speaking community so you'll learn new words in no time! So, if I have to ask you, what was the reason for joining PC? I know most people are interested in a certain area of the forum, like the ROM hacks, discussing Pokemon, trades, battles etc. We've even had people joining for the latest news on Pokemon X & Y, which look like they are gonna be awesome games! Oh god can't wait for October to come around! The new starters all look so adorable, but who will you pick?

I do hope you enjoy your stay here, and regardless of where you decide to hang out most you'll love it and also maybe you might even make new friends along the way. We have helpful staff members like our Welcome Lounge mod Cirno who is always willing to assist newbies such as yourself. I'm always open for a new friend, so just send me a VM and I do hope to see you around PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hey there NaudaBase welcome to the forum of PC my name is Diablo. We here at PC are very glad to have you on board we always welcome new people and love to see them grow up into the community and making new friends.

Well welcome to the PC family once again very happy to have you here and we also hope to be seeing you soon peace out.
    P.S if anything is needed vm or pm me or any other member we love to help.

NaudaBase

The real Swampert
    Years
  • Thanks Hikari :) it's great to feel supported :) i do speak quite well english however because my stepmother is irish (yes i do have a complicated family ^^)
    I mostly joined for the ROM hacks and the discussion and debates over pokemon :) i wanted to start the ROM hacks because me and several of my friends are thinking of starting videogame videos, such as nuzlocke of pokemon, etc...
    And X and Y look like they are going to be awesome, but to be honest i dont like hte idea of a new mewtow form like that :P but ah well who knows, the new form might be amazing :D

And thanks very much Diablo, dont worry you'll all be seing me soon :)

The NaudaBase

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    hai hai Nauda and welcome to PC ^-^
    I'm certain you'll find something to your liking over here as PC has a little bit of everything for everyone xD

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey NaudaBase. Welcome to PC!

Cool, you're from Belgium! We have lots of non-English speaking members here. Well, at least English isn't their native language which is just like you. In Hikari, the post above , is from Australia. I also know many members from as far as China and India. You can say we are a quite diverse forum. We're diverse in both the kinds of people here and the kinds of topics that can be found here.

As you've heard by now, Pokemon X and Y are the newest and upcoming games for 3DS. They won't be out till October 12th. Personally I am excited cause it means more Pokemon games, but also cause they seem fantastic so far. The starters are great, there's a lot of neat new features introduced so far. Plus the graphics look incredible. I would look at the X and Y section if you want to discuss.

If you're looking for ROM hacking, you've came to the right place. PC is notorious for it's ROM hacks and emulations. There's many users involved in our Emulation and ROM Hacking and so there's many hacks there. The regulars of that section are really friendly and will help you out with anything. There's also a section for nuzlockes, called Challenges . Look there for any kind of nuzlockes or any kind of challenges for Pokemon. Sydian , the mod there is really nice and just a wonderful person to talk to, so don't be afraid to ask her questions. In fact, you can ask any moderator or staff in red and orange and tehy will happily assist you. There's many friendly members here so don't be shy to chat with anyone, including myself. Just send me a VM anytime!

Hope to see you around and that you may enjoy your stay here. Later!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Salutations, Nauda! It's great to have new people joining here all the time! Welcome to PC.

I hope you find what you're looking for here! Don't be afraid to contact anyone you like if you are have any trouble! Enjoy!

NaudaBase

The real Swampert
    Years
  • Thanks, Kagamichan, thanks AWsquared, thanks Mokoko ^^ i am already quite sure i have come to te right place to find anything about pokemon :D

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
    Years
  • What will Tashiro do?
    >>Fight
    >>Solarbeam

Tashiro absorbed sunlight!

Ahaha. My first wi-fi battle was using Tashiro, my Blaziken, against a Swampert. I lost horribly. It was fun! Thanks for reminding me of that! xD

Welcome to the forum! I'm not around a lot, but if you need me, I'm usually skimming the Challenges forum. If you don't need me... Earthquake would OHKO if it weren't for my Focus Sash then I hope you have fun anyway!

Back