• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

About a Girl

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
Years
  • I am Rachel, and I have been Rachel since the 23rd of September 1992. (As in, that's when I was born. I didn't just change my name.)

That would make me 16 .

But I can guarantee you that I don't really live up to the general stereotype of people my age .

I'd happily spend hours upon hours doing things that people half my age enjoy - playing with boomerangs, playing computer games, skipping out on the grass, having piggy back races, playing the guns and symbols games, and that's just to name a few.

That's not to say that I can't be mature, because I can, when the time calls for it. I sit at the dinner table and have arguments about the recession, and I'm pretty smart for my age. I get songs stuck in my head like the average person, but lately I've happened to get medical diseases stuck in my head too - fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva = when your body effectively grows another skeleton. I watched a documentary on it a few years ago, and found out that a girl from my primary/elementary school has it. Can't forget the name.

But 16 isn't old -
    I've got the rest of my life to be old,
    Why waste youth?

It takes a lot to get me down, hardly anything to make me happy but a lot to make me truly happy ♥

I find it hard to hold grudges, but that doesn't mean you can say anything you like to me and not expect repercussions...

There are lots of things I love in life -
    Music, friends and tea are up there with the best

My friends are some of the greatest people in the world - whether I see them at school everyday or just at the weekends, you can be sure we'll turn anything into something extremely fun. I love my friends more than anything, and spend every chance I can with them. Life's too short not to. From political debates to the occasional pop star themed party, we're such a varied group that there's no way I would changed them for the world.

I have a passion for all things musical, and I don't know what I'd do without it. Whether it's listening on the train home from school, having crazy jams with my dad and his Godin effects box, singing, arranging pop music for violin or just writing songs for guitar, I think it's fair to say that music is a huge part of my life.

Other than music, my other main hobbies are field hockey and netball, which I adore. I love pretty much all sports, and I'd much rather be participating than watching them on TV.

I also happen to love computers and video games. Yeah, good luck stereotyping me. I've been a fan of Pokemon since it started in '97, and have yet to grow out of it. I've bought most of the games, and still enjoy trading and battling as much as anyone half my age.

So that's a small snippet of the girl that is me :)

Be my friend? <3

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
    Years
  • Wind~, I have the misfortune of not yet being acquainted with Nica :( Nice to meet you, though :)

Lornami - :D Boomerangs are awesome.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    It was a joke. :P

You see, she makes a ton of blogs, and I saw you made like five blogs in a row, so... XD;

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
    Years
  • Ahaha I got a bit blog-happy, it's my first day as a PC blogger. It won't last long, I'll get too lazy very quickly XD

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
    Years
  • B-but... b-b-b-but *Cries*

Joke. Five in a row, but you probably won't see another for at least a few weeks - I was just making up for lost time, ahead of time.

Or something :P

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I used to be like that on another forum. I was the fourth biggest blog on there, and catching up fast before I was banned. Not for blog-spamming (although I did invite a friend to be part of my blog and he posted like six inane blogs within fifteen minutes XD), but a random IP check. They thought I was a sockpuppet.

Back