• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ABP #9] Pikachu and Smugleaf!

Who's your favorite?

• Total voters
Years
  • It's clear who the winner of last week was.

250px-Ash_Pikachu.png
    VS
    250px-Ash_Snivy.png

Sorry, I've been busy lately.​

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I hate to vote for Pikachu since he will already generate a lot of votes due to him being the face of the franchise and Ash signature pokemon, but Snivy... Nah can't do it. I like Snivy, but I like Pikachu more. But it is was Snivy vs. Iris Emolga I'd vote Snivy in a heartbeat over that annoying little pest.

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Since i like Pikachu more then Snivy.I will vote for Pikachu.

Years
  • I voted for Snivy even though I haven't seen many BW episodes yet...

I voted for her because of her personality and her awesome Attract!

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Oh god, how did Swadloon lose to Snorlax? fml
    I voted Smugleaf because she has a bit of depth to her... And because Pikachu is getting sort of tired.

Years
  • My vote goes for the little cute and somewhat sassy (kay, maybe a little) grass snake! :P

So far in the episode I've seen, she's mature and levelheaded, like when she saw through Emolga's act of cute pretense. She also radiates the calm serenity of a Grass type, which charms me. :)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • As much as I'd like to vote for Pikachu, I went with Snivy instead because she already had character development (being more calm and mature compared to Ash's Pokemon), even though she hasn't been on the series for long .

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Snivy because she likes justice and hates evil doers! Plus Trip's OWNED pikachu in there first battle.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Who wouldn't hate a electric rodent who screws the rules and eats Rare Candies for life, and would just reset his level in the beginning of each region?

Just kidding.

But I still voted for Pikachu, because Pikachu has been one of my favourite Pokemon since ages ago (part of the reason goes to the fact that I love the Pichu family in general). Ash's Snivy and all Snivy in general are soooooo overrated since their debut. I felt I needed to give Pikachu some support/love here. : P

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'm voting for Snivy. Why? Well... you don't see much of Snivy, and yet lots of things has happened since her first introduction. And not to mention the character. Pikachu... not so much.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • I prefer good ol' Pikachu. In the beginning, he was awesome. Ketchup FTW. <3 In Unova, admittedly, he's all boring and responsible. There's not much point in having him out of his Poké Ball since he does nothing. Unlike Ash, I'd prefer if they slightly reset his personality. Also, that picture of him is awful. The animators made him look really ugly.

I do like Snivy. She's one of the better Unova Pokémon but I don't think she compares with Pikachu from Day 1.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'm gonna have to go with Pikachu, it isn't really fair though, they're both excellent Pokémon, it's have Pikachu just had more experience with Ash. From what I've seen of Snivy, I really love her, shes a tough opponent when it comes to battling, shes pretty much a very graceful Pokémon. Her rivalry with Emonga seems a little interesting if you ask me. But yeah, like I mentioned before, Pikachu has just had much more experience with Ash, it's a great battler (when it doesn't get those damn so called level resets) and overall a pretty kind and caring Pokémon.

tl;dr - Pikachu

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    TSUTA <33

Even though I like Pikachu in general, Ash's Pikachu is boring and terrible in my opinion. He says "pika" after every sentence and he destroyed Porygon's spotlight ;___;

Snivy, in the other hand is nice and nice and tough and nice :).

So Snivy's votes were added by one XD.

Years
  • snivy by miles. it's got a really cool personality, and it's voice is so cute!
    I really don't like it when people call snivy 'smugleaf' though... I just don't get it?!

tough

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    I did voted for Pikachu because i do like him.I love Snivy a whole lot more due to her cool personality.

Back