• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Abra Community Day

Sirfetch’d

Today's Abra Community Day tested a few new ways to participate in the usual monthly event. Incenses lasted 3 hours instead of 30 minutes and spawned Pokemon about every minute or so, the event was 6 hours instead of 3, and Abra were available through snapshot encounters as well. It seems they really tried to make it as enjoyable as possible from home but for a lot of people the shiny rate seemed really low.

Did you enjoy the event? Do you prefer going out and finding mons in the wild as opposed to at home?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I ended up with 8 of them. I went out for a shop (lockdown, else I would have gone out for the sake of exercise and GO...) and got a few on the way and while waiting in line. Used an incense as well at home.

Sirfetch’d

I ended up getting 10 but none were really good IV-wise and I can't say I had as much fun as I do when going out. It was really exciting for a while but after a few hours of just sitting and watching my incense it got really boring haha.

ムンナ

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2023
    I only played for 44 minutes and got 4. My aim was to get three but I kept clicking XD

Back