• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ace Phantom Custom Tiles

What do you think of my tiles??

• Total voters

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
  • It is awesome!
    Nice work using mine as a base!
    But I think you might have either rushed or just fell asleep with the roof!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mystery

??????
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2009
    I like that Lab but only the roof is so made i think its standing and the rest of the building normal possed.

i try it again
    it's looks like the roof stand right up

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • I know its your version, I'm just simply saying IMO it looks like an open book, but still great ;)

:t354:TG
    Yeah..i know...i still working on it as the roof is kinda hard to do for me that is..anyway here another tile i finish..it is from hgss too the one from the first village/town and also the cherry grove[just started playing the game..tell me what you think
    Ace Phantom Custom Tiles
    Ace Phantom Custom Tiles
    Ace Phantom Custom Tiles
    Ace Phantom Custom Tiles

only the door and the style of the rendering does not follow exactly the original tile..xD..The post box is kinda weird.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    The new tiles seem cool, but you need to work on your shading. ;)
    And if you're making these tiles for hacks, and not only to showcase them, make sure that the door tile of a building is only one tile, because there will be a problem with the tile behaviour (the doors must use a bit of data, the animation of the doors).
    There is something else that bugs me when i'm trying to insert your tiles into a rom. The pallets. You can't just go to paints pallet and chose whatever colour you like, there are some colour restrictions in the rom, its a little hard to explain.

~

PS: I'll use your torn world tileset for my hack. =P

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • The new tiles seem cool, but you need to work on your shading. ;)
    And if you're making these tiles for hacks, and not only to showcase them, make sure that the door tile of a building is only one tile, because there will be a problem with the tile behaviour (the doors must use a bit of data, the animation of the doors).
    There is something else that bugs me when i'm trying to insert your tiles into a rom. The pallets. You can't just go to paints pallet and chose whatever colour you like, there are some colour restrictions in the rom, its a little hard to explain.

~

PS: I'll use your torn world tileset for my hack. =P
    the door of the building for all my house tiles is using only one tile..i can be sure of that..xD..and for the pallete,i use the same pallete on the original tiles...
    anyway thanks for the critisissm,i will work on the problems you post and hope my torn world tiles is good...

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
  • Very nice houses Ace, your definately improving. But I think what Ray is trying to say is even though you used the colours off the original houses ingame, it doesn't really look like it as you've altered the shading and colour placement a bit. Like for instance, if you have used all the same colours than the HGSS Cherrygrove houses, then yours and mine will have the same palette but you'll notice my house looks alot brighter because I've optimised the colours I had to look more like the originals.

Hope this helps, keep making good tiles mate :)

-Novus-

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Very nice houses Ace, your definately improving. But I think what Ray is trying to say is even though you used the colours off the original houses ingame, it doesn't really look like it as you've altered the shading and colour placement a bit. Like for instance, if you have used all the same colours than the HGSS Cherrygrove houses, then yours and mine will have the same palette but you'll notice my house looks alot brighter because I've optimised the colours I had to look more like the originals.

Hope this helps, keep making good tiles mate :)

-Novus-
    Yeah..that is what i oice from your houses..i was wondering why your pallete is different..but,the pallete i choose cannot be inserted??i don't know why all the palletes i picked are all drakcoloured...xD..anyway,i am proud of my recent tiles.They look great then my other tiles..xD

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • I really love the way you did these houses but I think the roofs can use a bit more shading, but other than that great job =)

Thanks for the comment dude..appreciate that..i will work on the roof but not on the meantime since i am busy with my exams..but probably after 12 oct..and what all other members think about them???comment comment..xD

GiantGroudon

I doubled myself now
    Years
  • I really like your tiles. they are well made. I especially like the first house on the first sheet. What I don't like are the pink houses (that's just my opinion, cause pink doesn't fit in my hack) but you've still done great work. I voted for they are okay, still can improve because they are good, but even in the best tiles, there is still room for improvement.
    Keep up making tilescause I like your work.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • I really like your tiles. they are well made. I especially like the first house on the first sheet. What I don't like are the pink houses (that's just my opinion, cause pink doesn't fit in my hack) but you've still done great work. I voted for they are okay, still can improve because they are good, but even in the best tiles, there is still room for improvement.
    Keep up making tilescause I like your work.
    Thanks for the comment..for the pink coloured house,i tried to change my choice of palletes too a much brighter colour so that was the result..xD..anyway,it will be a while before this thread will be updated..anyay,the tiles are for for public[if no one knowa]..

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • since my hack is on hold for quite a while,i think i gonna make some of the tiles for my hack for public..[maybe all of them]...
    so here is one,it is the pc for ma hack..and a gym
    Ace Phantom Custom Tiles
    Ace Phantom Custom Tiles

The gym is a bit plain but i will be making a new one for my hack and maybe i will edit this gym..xD
    Comment guys..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    since my hack is on hold for quite a while,i think i gonna make some of the tiles for my hack for public..[maybe all of them]...
    Ace Phantom Custom Tiles
    Ace Phantom Custom Tiles

The gym is a bit plain but i will be making a new one for my hack and maybe i will edit this gym..xD
    Comment guys..

The PC is very good, a little small, but good. The gym building is weird, the roof looks plain (at least you realise it).
    It could use something more like a window on the roof or something.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • since my hack is on hold for quite a while,i think i gonna make some of the tiles for my hack for public..[maybe all of them]...
    Ace Phantom Custom Tiles
    Ace Phantom Custom Tiles

Comment guys..

I think for the gym you should thin out the lines that are on the building, but you did realized what you needed to do with the roof, but other than that great job

Back