• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Acne

Do you have acne?

• Yes, it's really bad!

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Yes, but it's not so bad.

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • No, i'm perfect :3!

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    During the summertime, I get a few spots from sweating while working. But it's not horrible. And since I never touch my face with my dirty hands, that helps keep them away as well.

I mostly have the scars from old spots. But those are going away as well, so it's not noticeable.

Heh, Proactive didn't work on my brother, who had it bad. I just use the stuff one can buy in a grocery store, which works wonders on me. I get clean without drying out completely.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I used to have really bad acne, back when I had longer hair. It was all over my forehead and upper chest. But I got some medication, and it went away within a few weeks. Since then I've hardly had any, just a tiny bit every once in a while, but other then that I'm pretty acne free.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My bangs cover it up, and even on my forehead, it's not that bad. xD

And the rest of my face has a good complextion...water does wonders, people! ;D

As for the rest of me...well, lets say in 6th grade, I went on a soap strike...so my arms are still healing from that. Oh, don't worry, guys! The soap strike is over! ^^;

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I break out really bad sweeties only when I don't get enough sleep. XD So during my first year of college, I was a "hot mess". XD But now I'm perfect! x3 Thank you sleeping in during the summer!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I have been plagued by the terrible curse known as acne for many years, but my mom refuses to buy Proactive. But I think I'm finally wearing her down...

Years
  • I have a little bit of acne, a pimple here and there, and my nose hates me. It's not really terrible at all, but I wish my skin was a bit clearer. >_> The assorted acne treatments I've tried really don't work on the blackheads of my nose, and it upsets me. But it's not the end of the world, I suppose.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I've had it for about two years now. It used to be really bad but now it's slowed down a little. Because I didn't really take care of it well around my nose, I can see small scars. :\

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    If I have any, (which I normally do,) it's just a little bit; under my bangs.

I just wash my forehead a lot for the next couple of days, and it's all gone in no time at all.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2008
    I have some on the sides of my face near my ears.But besides that I am as clean as a whistle.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Nope. I never had Acne.
    Every now and then, I get a pimple.. but that's normal.

I don't really care though.. no one has perfect skin.

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
  • My infestation began when I was twelve, but I managed to take care of it.
    Curiously, it went away when I was 13.
    So, no, I'm perfect! :x
    It's a good thing for me.. don't have any zits AND don't need to use those extremely agressive facial creams @@
    When I used them, my skin became reeeeeeally thin. And it was a pain in the ass x.x

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I used to have really bad acne. But it has become a lot better now. I normally get lots of spots when I am stressed out. At the end of my school year last year I had it badly as I had some important tests. This year I have been fine though.

Back