• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    adamski148 said:
    what do you think MT? Seriously? Of course their all gonna be in, but first I want to show you the sprite of myself for saga 2:
    (note: this is me now (Saga 1) and me one year later (saga 2))

Wow like that is so cool. I see adam has grown at least an inch. The new adam looks better than the old adam.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    MysticTrunks said:
    Dude, BE, for the last time Shut the F*** up. I don't want to see you posting. You dont know how hard it is to make sprite comics. Adam trys his hardest and gives us good eppys.

So adam in the new eppys, Will you put all the characters in your new saga?
    that was flaming, and aso BE does know how hard it is, as he does make a comic, and it isn't Adam's fault you lot are spamming, nor is it BE's...so just leave it k?

oh and you have no right to tell someone not to post.

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    well the new sprite is when I'm thirteen, I made one for the twins (Adam and Holly):
    , it's them in school uniform, the next saga is in school, the one we're on now, is summer holidays

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Has to be in school colours though, same headgear, but same coloured clothes as the sprites I just posted, remember you are all 1 year older

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    Their great adam! Well done :)

I know i suggest this over and over but i think you should kill off some of the less active people. People who have only posted in your comic thread once or twice....Eg Sunflorazumarill (besides ... Shes a pokemon so she cant exactly go to school...c...can she? )

Last edited:
    Back