• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
Years
  • Right, on topic. I think that Adamamski148's sprite comic is good but I recommend that he makes me turn good :D

Last edited:

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Chris, he's not being mean, and Chris, you wouldn't be on the list of heroes if you were a bad guy, and everyone'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out what happens next

Years
  • Space Guard 05 said:
    Right, on topic. I think that Adamamski148's sprite comic is good but I recommend that he makes me turn good :D
    thats still not on topic thats like
    OMGZOR ADAM MAKE MY CHARACTER GOODZOR'S

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • sheesh, EVERYONE STOP SPAMMING, DO YOU WANT THIS TO END UP LIKE THE LAST ONE!? I'll get the next eppy done... sheesh!
    Edit: Next eppy up!

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Blazin Espio said:
    thats still not on topic thats like
    OMGZOR ADAM MAKE MY CHARACTER GOODZOR'S

Dude, BE, for the last time Shut the F*** up. I don't want to see you posting. You dont know how hard it is to make sprite comics. Adam trys his hardest and gives us good eppys.

So adam in the new eppys, Will you put all the characters in your new saga?

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • what do you think MT? Seriously? Of course their all gonna be in, but first I want to show you the sprite of myself for saga 2:
    Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure
    (note: this is me now (Saga 1) and me one year later (saga 2))

Back