• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
Years
  • yeah, I wouldn't make him in if he wasn't my friend, or I wouldn't be at his house. I'd probably put a certain girl, who I absolutely hate in for a spoof, then send it to her, "Watch Lia Marie Lingard go up in smoke!"

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I know, but what are we gonna do, I was just showing Chris, some of my files on Photobucket so...
    Next eppy up tomorrow, oh wait, my brother's got a rugby tournament tomorrow, and I have to go, so, on Monday, after school and homework

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • well in England it's supposed to be out by Christmas, and this is getting off topic, let's see... right post your ideas on here and I'll see them when I get back

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    MysticTrunks said:
    Allright. Bye. I gotta go to the beach now so bye.
    why are you people incapable of keepinmg on topic for m,ore than 5 minutes?

why the hell do you people have to tell each other where you are going, that's what we have PMs for, yes general chat amonst other things, so STOP the spam

I can see this thread ending up like the last.

Years
  • MysticTrunks said:
    Allright. Bye. I gotta go to the beach now so bye.
    AND THIS HAS WHAT TO DO WITH THE COMIC
    sorry
    seriously this thread only has one chance and I thin you've blown it

Back