• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    Hah your only just starting your half term? Lucky I just finished :(
    Anyway adam i dont want to sound mean but you really should stop putting more characters in. You remember what happend LAST TIME dont you?
    ANNYYYWWAAYYYY ive changed my sprite sheet a bit, recolored his hair so it looks less jerky,added a rocket set,backsprite,pokéball sprite and a bike sprite.
    Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    nice overworlds, so Holly's your evil twin or somthing? whell atleast i now get to use my kyogre makeovered snag machine

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    No, she just went crazy cos even though she is smartest and she comes up with all the plans i get all the credit and cos of that I get the best stuff and she thinks I do it on purpose and it keeps happening and it goes so bad Holly goes Crazy

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    I see I see so she just needs to be put in the mental house then ok *Grabs Holly an puts her in the back of a van*
    and remember you said wed get a snag class? whell can i do the XD or shadow pokemon?

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Have you seen the new eppy yet? The place is blown up and now Holly is wearing a full body snag machine and yes she does need mental rehab until they catch her in my special which I will continue tomorrow for now post away.
    Edit: Dash would you?

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I gotta log off now so I'll talk more in the morning, night guys, unless of course u live in another time zone then: I gotta log off now so I'll talk more in the night, morning guys. LOL
    Sorry for the spam had to do it next eppy tomorrow

Back