• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Okay I kniw it's maybe a liddle late to be logging on but I've been to my brothers rugby so hey, hmm wonder why Dash has gone wacko jacko on us, and Scottura if you can get overworld characters and a sprite then SURE.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Adam_148 said:
    Okay I kniw it's maybe a liddle late to be logging on but I've been to my brothers rugby so hey, hmm wonder why Dash has gone wacko jacko on us, and Scottura if you can get overworld characters and a sprite then SURE.
    thats the sport i play on saturdays lol, whell I hope Dash can be stoped ,who else will post coz Stephen has been away like RL and some others mabye they gave up on da comic.....

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    As you all SHOULD know Dash was co-head of team rocket in RLs comic, after loosing that position and his team his life started to go down hill.
    He opened a day care centre and it was repossesed, he then lived in MT.Moon in a small cave opening untill he had a landslide fall on him. This cost him the use of his eye and it has been replaced by the PTS (Pokémon Targeting System). This whole ordeal has left him brain damaged and psyco.
    Ill let his fate after this be decided by you adam lol.
    Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Okay he's changed since he was a kid in the beggining and this is the hell hole of a future he lives in when the heroes change it he's on top of his game and non psycho

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Adam can you give me idea for my older version sprites? if not then I might have to use a trainer sprite of Stephen from Pokemon Sapphire

Back