• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    2 problems
    1:no over worlds
    2:there is only one of the heonn legendarys and i have kyogre
    also allowing you to have full stats on all your pokemon and having all these powers seems pointless to me

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    another thing thats kinda pointless with all those legendarys youl have nothing to ocompish <spelled wrong lol

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    blackkatnorn said:
    Omg I LOVE your comic. Can I be in it?
    Info:
    I want my pokemon thats following me to be a Jirachi
    My Team: A shiny Rayquaza, A shiny Kyogre, A shiny Groudon, A shiny Latias, A shiny Metagross, and a shiny Deoxis. All full stats and lvl 100
    ME: The first image in the attached images. My name is Celey im a XD celebi pokemorph. I have have many powers like Power to understand all langauges and speak all(even Pokemon), can preform all kineses(fire kenises, telekenises, waterkenises etc.), transportation, time travel, hypnoises, the power to bend spoons, levitation/flying, and the power to transform into ANYTHING.
    Some funny quote thingies:
    Celey: Im sorry I cant do that
    Person: Why?
    Celey: my religion forbids it
    Person: and whats that?
    Celey: Kaylatheism
    Person: -.-

seriously, thats ridiculous. comic creators dont even give themselves that good of pokemon. i should know...as i am one. ^_^

and, as a lighter note, keep up the good work, dude.

blackkatnorn

Well duh im Insaine
    Years
    Ok I see what you mean. im going to make my self a little bit (a lot) less important

I want my pokemon thats following me to be a Jirachi lvl 68
    My Team: A shiny Metagross lvl 30, Flygon lvl 45, XD Combusken lvl 40, and a HO-OH lvl 53.
    ME: The first image in the attached images. My name is Celey im a XD celebi pokemorph.
    Powers: Power to understand Pokemon, Telekinese, transportation, and time travel
    Some funny quote thingies:
    Celey: Im sorry I cant do that
    Person: Why?
    Celey: my religion forbids it
    Person: and whats that?
    Celey: Kaylatheism
    Person: -.-

Once im done with the overworlds ill edit my post and put in the over worlds (its going to have a hat since its the overworlds of fire red)

Edit: ok they are posted (and a ton of them) Also if any one could be so kind to get some jirachi ones ;)

Last edited:

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    The hell with that isn't a Jirachi a liddle high on the chain here? Come on, okay telekineses is my power, teleportation okay Pokemon can do that why bother, time travel Celebi duh, and last power to understand Pokemon who needs that all you have to do is check if it's pissed about something like a Pikachu bothered about a giant magnet or something so you're in with Jirachi I'll see about the powers and levels... who needs 'em
    Edit: Woah there XD Combusken where the hell am I gonna get 1 of those?

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years

lol?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    ダッシュ said:
    No offence but thats a pathetic sprite sheet. Extremly simple, couldent of taken you very long.

I agree with you, but maybe its because she may be a beginner in spriting. Thats how I started, I recolored Ash for my first sprite sheet of the yellow hair guy. I'm sure she'll get bettter as time passes.

So Adam, any new eps for us today?

Years
    can i be a character in the comic if yes here is my profile:
    Name:Ken(A.K.A. Kenny)
    Pokemon:Lalatios if that is ok and a a cyndiquil and maybe a mew? also if it is allright a baby latias?
    A little about me:ummm..... Im a dragon Physic trainer and that is all u need to know(for know) also i can do sprites if u want?

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    I`m going to start the fanart as soon as I`m finished my sprites for the comic. I`ll do one regular one and a couple running ones. Jeesh, I`m going to need to get ridda some stuff in my photobucket account <<;

Name: Danyelle Alguire(I dunno if the last name is needed but what the heck)
    Age: 10(rookie trainer if its okay. If I have to make her older then I`ll make her 12/13 XP)
    As For pokemon, may I create a sprite of a latias with different stuffs on it? Ill make one of I can.

Edit: I have some sprites. Im really proud of these as I really aren`t one of the best spriters in the world. Yes I realise the feet looked screwed up on one of them. I accidentally cut the feet off and couldn`t get em back XD. Other than that I think they both look good:

Edit(#2): I have a larger sprite sheet. I thought it would be easier to split that sprite form the sheet for no reason. Theyre not the best in the world I know but I`m real proud of these sprites. I linked them as I didnt want to use a whole bunch of space on the page overloading and stretching the page with pics:https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/danyellea/Danyellespritesheet.png

Back