• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

i love snow im glad i got more!!!<3

Yay! :D Yeah I do wanna evolve Magnemite, I also still need to give it a name nnn.... I guess until further notice its name is 'Nuki' as in 'Not Muki'....

Looks like Im a major deal now eh? ;D
Alright Major Flare, has been done, u got a Magneton named Nuki as in 'Not Muki' :P.

Here it changes soo much with the snow. In the inner parts of Finland they have more snow than us in the bottom. :V

In other news, I finally got a Pikachu in pokemon go from a 5K egg. Still missing the christmas Pikachu and Raichu. ^^
Did u say Christmas Pikachu & Raichu? Here u go.

Spoiler:

Pika Pika :chu:

I saw a Christmas Pikachu near a church near my house yesterday but it disappeared so I still have none.....

And if I check and its name is literally "'Nuki' as in 'Not Muki'" im leaving .__.
I was surprised to see that the existing Pikachus I have don't get a santa hat, only new ones I catch. So my only santa-hat one is a CP10!
Oh I got yesterday 2 christmas Pikachus! They are so cute.
Thanks for the pic, cant wait to get christmas Raichu. ♥
awww that pikachu in santa hat is really cute. i wish i can get one too :3
Oh well, wish I was actually playing the Games, I seem to be the only one around who isn't :P.

But ya SantaChu is cute {<3}.

Name: Brendan
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon: I like both regular and Alolan Raichu, Zapdos, Plusle and Minun, as well as all the Rotom formes.
Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Nothing beats using Thunder in the rain, though I do enjoy Zekrom's Bolt Strike as well.
Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Mareep
Your Tag Partner's Nickname: Joule

Name: Brendan
Favourite Electric Type Pokemon: I like both regular and Alolan Raichu, Zapdos, Plusle and Minun, as well as all the Rotom formes.
Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Nothing beats using Thunder in the rain, though I do enjoy Zekrom's Bolt Strike as well.
Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Mareep
Your Tag Partner's Nickname: Joule
Hey Brendan, so u finally made it {:3}. Welcome to the Club bro & I hope u will be posting here on a regular basis :).

Also, congratulations, u are officially, the 50th Member on the Club ^^.

50 Members huh, that is quite an achievement, got to celebrate that, will come up with something very soon {:3}.

Welcome and congrats for being the 50th member in the club :pink_boogie: And congrats Chu for 50 members (:

Btw. I also got one of those SantaChus on PokemonGo :3

Thnx Liny ^^!

Oh jeez, I wish I was playing Pokemon Go -_-.

^-^

I play pokemon Go, but there are actually not many pokestops in my area, so I'm glad to have a SantaChu now :3 Why don't you play it, is it not available in your country yet or do you lack the time for it?

ps: I wish I could play Sun&Moon atm, but I'm not sure if it would be worth buying a nintendo 3ds just for one game xD :pink_blankstare:

^-^

I play pokemon Go, but there are actually not many pokestops in my area, so I'm glad to have a SantaChu now :3 Why don't you play it, is it not available in your country yet or do you lack the time for it?

ps: I wish I could play Sun&Moon atm, but I'm not sure if it would be worth buying a nintendo 3ds just for one game xD :pink_blankstare:
Nopes, not released here yet afaik -_-. There is the AFK File & people do play it on their androids, but dunno, I find it very iffy, don't wanna compromise my mobile.

Exactly, I don't have a 3DS either. The last Game I played was B2W2.

Nopes, not released here yet afaik -_-. There is the AFK File & people do play it on their androids, but dunno, I find it very iffy, don't wanna compromise my mobile.

Exactly, I don't have a 3DS either. The last Game I played was B2W2.

Oh, I see. I think I compromised my phone a long time ago xD

The last game I played was platinum, so I only have a DS Lite lying aroung somewhere in my room, but who knows, maybe I'll buy a 3ds someday ^^

Oh, I see. I think I compromised my phone a long time ago xD

The last game I played was platinum, so I only have a DS Lite lying aroung somewhere in my room, but who knows, maybe I'll buy a 3ds someday ^^
Ya, better be safe, but I'm tempted :P.

Its been quite a while since I played any Pokemon game, just don't have enough time & I'm someone who doesn't like to rush my games.

Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
Sheep said:
Merry Christmas
Mawa said:
Merry Christmas
Harish Sceptile said:
Merry Christmas
Naturia Beans said:
Merry Christmas
BadSheep said:
Merry Christmas
Starry Windy said:
Merry Christmas
NinjaQueen said:
Merry Christmas
Remus said:
Merry Christmas
Lycanthropy said:
Merry Christmas
Poké Bean said:
Merry Christmas
KorpiklaaniVodka said:
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
DragonGuru said:
Merry Christmas
Clover said:
Merry Christmas
XxSheepyxX said:
Merry Christmas
IsaacTwentySeven said:
Merry Christmas
Korbinia said:
Merry Christmas
Wethrin said:
Merry Christmas
TeeJay_the_Raichu said:
Merry Christmas
DyingWillFlareon said:
Merry Christmas
Fletch said:
Merry Christmas
DKoolGal said:
Merry Christmas
Nick Wilde said:
Merry Christmas
Return said:
Merry Christmas
Imrul Quayes Adnan said:
Merry Christmas
SolarSnivy said:
Merry Christmas
nishthelegendarytrainer said:
Merry Christmas
Sunshine Moonlight said:
Merry Christmas
Mugdho01 said:
Merry Christmas
Caite-chan said:
Merry Christmas
JustSander said:
Merry Christmas
Killua said:
Merry Christmas
FireSnow said:
Merry Christmas
ordinaryOddball said:
Merry Christmas
Squirrel said:
Merry Christmas
stormivy said:
Merry Christmas
Espeonica said:
Merry Christmas
Forever said:
Merry Christmas
Cakesu said:
Merry Christmas
Waterproof said:
Merry Christmas
Sunstruck said:
Merry Christmas
Ċorazòn said:
Merry Christmas
GreenLegend56 said:
Merry Christmas
RahulPokeMaster said:
Merry Christmas
Lugarugan said:
Merry Christmas
Fayt_darkblade said:
Merry Christmas
Linyit said:
Merry Christmas
LadyLucina said:
Merry Christmas
Brendino said:
Merry Christmas
Hey Hey Hey all ya fellow Club Members, time for Celebrations!

And there's more than one reason to do so {:3}.

First of all, I'm very proud to announce that the Club now officially has 50 Members ^^.

[PokeCommunity.com] Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

And of course its Christmas! So....

SANTACHU SAYS "MERRY CHRISTMAS"

[PokeCommunity.com] Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

And some Candies for everyone:-

Feel free to join the Celebrations & Happy Holidays guys ^^!

Back