• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Congrats guys for the 50th member!! :D
    Long live to the club!

And I hpe everyone had a great Christmas :)

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    50 members?! Its time to take over PC!
    50 members, wow that's really kewl. Congratulations Legendchu!
    Thnx guys & guess what, more good news for both of ya {:3}.

So JH (after an eternity :P), u earned urself a promotion & will now be referred to as Lieutenant BadSheep :).

Cadet Sunshine Moonlight, u earned a promotion as well & will now be know as Captain Sunshine Moonlight. U can now evolve/change ur partner & also choose another team member, from the "Available Starters" list :).

Congrats guys for the 50th member!! :D
    Long live to the club!

And I hpe everyone had a great Christmas :)
    Thnx Marie!

Yeah long live the Club ^^.

I had a gr8 Christmas celebration out here, what about u?

Pika Pika :chu:

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
    DISCUSSION #11 - Rotom already has Levitate, so what's the point in giving Fan Rotom an Electric/Flying Typing?

I have a feeling that they didn't know what else to use for Rotom's forms. I believe they had to scramble around trying to find something and then one person comes running up with a fan in their hands and said, "This is what we could use as another form for Rotom!" In all honesty, a television would have been better. Nice clean Electric/Steel type with Levitate? It's only weakness would be Fire.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Of course electric types rule, we have some of the fastest pokemon! We faint others before they even have the chance to react, much less attack first!
    A LITTLE LATE BUT HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND I LOVE YALL 50 AND CANDIES
    Yay for 50 members! :D
    Yep, nothing comes even close to Electric Types when it comes to awesomeness, which is why this is an awesome Club ^^!

DISCUSSION #11 - Rotom already has Levitate, so what's the point in giving Fan Rotom an Electric/Flying Typing?

I have a feeling that they didn't know what else to use for Rotom's forms. I believe they had to scramble around trying to find something and then one person comes running up with a fan in their hands and said, "This is what we could use as another form for Rotom!" In all honesty, a television would have been better. Nice clean Electric/Steel type with Levitate? It's only weakness would be Fire.
    This is actually a gr8 idea, maybe could have called it "Rotovision" :P.

And Lucy, I'm glad to inform u that u got ur first promotion on the Club. U will now be referred to as Lieutenant LadyLucina :).

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
    LegendChu said:
    This is actually a gr8 idea, maybe could have called it "Rotovision" .

And Lucy, I'm glad to inform u that u got ur first promotion on the Club. U will now be referred to as Lieutenant LadyLucina :).

Huh. I guess I should have called it that. Oh well. Missed opportunity is missed.

Also, yay promotion~

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
    Well, there's lots and lots of other appliances Rotom can possess that didn't get an official form, everything from a jackhammer (ground or rock type) to a computer, the obvious one, to a 3DS.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    Name: Morian
    Favorite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Jolteon, Zapdos, Ampharos, Plusle, Minun, Galvantula, and Heliolisk.
    Favorite Electric Type Move(s): Discharge, since I commonly do Doubles and Triples.
    Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: Again, I'm terrible at making reasons based on self-explanatory.
    Well... they do fare a lot in competitive. I wonder why, some are cute, some are menacing, yet the performance they can perform is interestingly diverse though some are limited to movepools. (Galvantula's Compoundeyes Thunder hits accurately and incredibly hard, Jolteon can act very fast, Zapdos can utilize Discharge-Earthquake combo, Eelektross having no weakness due to Levitate) All in all, most of them are pretty versatile in battles, even for the likes of Stunfisk proves to be troublesome.
    ... I do bond with some in Nuzlockes, and they're just awesome.
    Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Joltik https://pldh.net/media/pokemon/shuffle/595.png[img]
    [b]Your Tag Partner's Nickname:[/b] Talenta

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Name: Morian
    Favorite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Jolteon, Zapdos, Ampharos, Plusle, Minun, Galvantula, and Heliolisk.
    Favorite Electric Type Move(s): Discharge, since I commonly do Doubles and Triples.
    Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: Again, I'm terrible at making reasons based on self-explanatory.
    Well... they do fare a lot in competitive. I wonder why, some are cute, some are menacing, yet the performance they can perform is interestingly diverse though some are limited to movepools. (Galvantula's Compoundeyes Thunder hits accurately and incredibly hard, Jolteon can act very fast, Zapdos can utilize Discharge-Earthquake combo, Eelektross having no weakness due to Levitate) All in all, most of them are pretty versatile in battles, even for the likes of Stunfisk proves to be troublesome.
    ... I do bond with some in Nuzlockes, and they're just awesome.
    Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Joltik https://pldh.net/media/pokemon/shuffle/595.png[img]
    [B]Your Tag Partner's Nickname:[/B] Talenta[/QUOTE]
    Hey Morian, welcome to the Club man {:3}.

Stunfisk is very under-rated as a battler imo. People tend to hate it coz of how it looks, but it can be a very handy Pokemon.

Anyways, feel free to have a say on any current/previous discussions & participate in a couple of Events that have already been done. If u have any queries regarding the Club, u know where to find me :).

[QUOTE="ordinaryOddball, post: 9533006, member: 623591"]Well, there's lots and lots of other appliances Rotom can possess that didn't get an official form, everything from a jackhammer (ground or rock type) to a computer, the obvious one, to a 3DS.

[SPOILER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ekllh9Pl.png
    Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

https://pokedexterslaboratory.tumblr.com/post/68091487773/orangetavi-malfunctioning-appliances-long
    https://pokedexterslaboratory.tumbl.../fantasticfakemon-omnisregion-introducing-our
    https://pokedexterslaboratory.tumblr.com/post/69551392759/pokeddexy-rotom[/SPOILER]
    Here are some more Rotom Forms

Back