• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • I use Raichu! I didn't thought I would use it since I wasn't a fan of the design (I prefer regular raichu) but I got attached! o.O

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I use Pikachu. Training that Pichu was a bit of a trick but it was all worth it to see my little Alma evolve.
    I use Raichu! I didn't thought I would use it since I wasn't a fan of the design (I prefer regular raichu) but I got attached! o.O
    Ya, the Pikachu line is a bit tough to train, but that's the fun part {:3}.

Now that I think about it, I've almost never used a Raichu in my team, coz I don't like evolving my Pikachu, except maybe once or twice & then too I had a Pikachu in my team.

Pika Pika :chu:

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
  • Ya, the Pikachu line is a bit tough to train, but that's the fun part {:3}.

Now that I think about it, I've almost never used a Raichu in my team, coz I don't like evolving my Pikachu, except maybe once or twice & then too I had a Pikachu in my team.

I can't bring myself to evolve my Pikachu... I love Pikachus too much...

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I can't bring myself to evolve my Pikachu... I love Pikachus too much...
    Even battle-wise, a Light Ball Pikachu, is better than a Raichu imo.

And I'm also glad to inform u that u earned urself a promotion & will now be referred to as Captain LadyLucina. U can now change/evolve ur Starter & choose another Pokemon from the "Available Starters" List. Let me know what they will be :).

Last edited:

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
  • Even battle-wise, a Light Ball Pikachu, is better than a Raichu imo.

And I'm also glad to inform u that u earned urself a promotion & will now be referred to as Captain LadyLucina. U can now change/evolve ur Starter & choose another Pokemon from the "Available Starters" List. Let me know what they will be :).

Oh hey. Neat. So, I'll evolve my Joltik into Galvantula, and I'd like to add Tynamo to my little team.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Oooops will I lose some friends if I dare to say that I don't really like Pikachu..... ?
    But I love Raichu <3 I will evolve my Pikachu as soon as I can. I did had Pikachu for a long time in Sun, as I wanted my Pikachu to learn Thunderbolt. I liked it, really. But overall Pikachu isn't my favorite Pokemon. I love Pichu and Raichu tho.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Oh hey. Neat. So, I'll evolve my Joltik into Galvantula, and I'd like to add Tynamo to my little team.
    Alright, done {:3}.

Oooops will I lose some friends if I dare to say that I don't really like Pikachu..... ?
    But I love Raichu <3 I will evolve my Pikachu as soon as I can. I did had Pikachu for a long time in Sun, as I wanted my Pikachu to learn Thunderbolt. I liked it, really. But overall Pikachu isn't my favorite Pokemon. I love Pichu and Raichu tho.
    M..Marie, h..h..how c..could y..y..you... :( ;-;

Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

Years
  • I love Raichu more than Pikachu. Raichu is my fave. :P :D Tough I havent gotten the game, maby someday. I would train alola Raichu. ^__^

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I love Raichu more than Pikachu. Raichu is my fave. :P :D Tough I havent gotten the game, maby someday. I would train alola Raichu. ^__^
    No no no, Pikachu is better, Pikachu is the best, Pikachu is the bestest >:(.

But I do have some good news for u. So Captain stormivy, I'm glad to inform u that u have been promoted & will now be referred to as Major stormivy. U can now Evolve/change both ur Starter & ur Bonus Partner ^^.

Years
  • No no no, Pikachu is better, Pikachu is the best, Pikachu is the bestest >:(.

But I do have some good news for u. So Captain stormivy, I'm glad to inform u that u have been promoted & will now be referred to as Major stormivy. U can now Evolve/change both ur Starter & ur Bonus Partner ^^.

omgomgomg yeeeessSS! I want to evolve them. :pink_boogie:

Humm did I have a bonus partner? I cant remember if I choose one? ?D :3c

Muahaha, Pikachu is cool alright, but not as floatingly cool as Alola Raichu.
    Art by https://meowords.tumblr.com/

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • omgomgomg yeeeessSS! I want to evolve them. :pink_boogie:

Humm did I have a bonus partner? I cant remember if I choose one? ?D :3c

Muahaha, Pikachu is cool alright, but not as floatingly cool as Alola Raichu.
    Art by https://meowords.tumblr.com/
    Ya u did :P, u chose a Voltorb. Okay, both ur Partners evolved ^^.

And Pikachu is still the best ;).

LadyLucina

Together We Ride
    Years
  • Pikachu was quite literally, my first friend (if you don't include my brother in which we've been best friends since birth). I like Pichu because of the Pichu Bros., kinda like Raichu because his/her shiny Alolan form is literally a chocolate bunny, but I love Pikachu the most. He's my little buddy~ ♥

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hahah right. Awsome thank you chuu. ^___^
    Np :).

Pikachu was quite literally, my first friend (if you don't include my brother in which we've been best friends since birth). I like Pichu because of the Pichu Bros., kinda like Raichu because his/her shiny Alolan form is literally a chocolate bunny, but I love Pikachu the most. He's my little buddy~ ♥
    Lots of nostalgia associated with Pikachu. Yellow was my first ever game :).

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • Name: - GnX

Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s) - Heliolisk, Raikou, Zebstrika, Zapdos, Pikachu

Favourite Electric Type Move(s) - ThunderBolt, Volt tackle, Thunder Punch, Volt Switch, Charge Beam, Thunder wave, Wild Charge

Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon - In general I've always liked lightning, watching storms when ever they come along and seeing the flashes followed by the crackling thunder. And not to mention I like how fast they are most of the time.

Your Electric Type Tag Partner - Helioptile

From what I've seen LegendChu the creator of this thread is currently on a break, is it impossible to join at this time?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Name: - GnX

Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s) - Heliolisk, Raikou, Zebstrika, Zapdos, Pikachu

Favourite Electric Type Move(s) - ThunderBolt, Volt tackle, Thunder Punch, Volt Switch, Charge Beam, Thunder wave, Wild Charge

Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon - In general I've always liked lightning, watching storms when ever they come along and seeing the flashes followed by the crackling thunder. And not to mention I like how fast they are most of the time.

Your Electric Type Tag Partner - Helioptile

From what I've seen LegendChu the creator of this thread is currently on a break, is it impossible to join at this time?
    Hey GnX, welcome to the Club.

Feel free to have a say on any current/previous discussions & participate in Events that have already been done. If u have any queries regarding the Club, always feel free to VM me :).

I'm gonna stick around for a while I guess, but yeah will have to leave soon.

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
    Years
  • Hey GnX, welcome to the Club.

Feel free to have a say on any current/previous discussions & participate in Events that have already been done. If u have any queries regarding the Club, always feel free to VM me :).

I'm gonna stick around for a while I guess, but yeah will have to leave soon.

Hello, thanks for the welcome. : )

I will make sure to do that.

Let's see.....

Discussion #1 - When building teams in the Games, do you tend to put at least one Electric Type on them?

Yep, back when playing X/Y and Oras each team I made always had either Manectric, Raikou, Heliolusk or Zebstrika somewhere in there. Mostly Heliolisk, his dry skin ability has saved me a million times oveer and made for some funny moments when an Azumarill or Kyogre tried anything.

Discussion #4 - Which Electric Pokemon do you think deserves a Mega Evolution?
    I love Zebstrika's design and it helped me get through Gen 5's story. Sadly Zebstrika doesn't really get a bunch moves to make use of so I think a boost wouldn't hurt. Either that or more moves. I heard Flygon got Dragon Dance in this Gen at least.

Discussion #9 - How do you think Electric types overcome their weakness against Rock types?

Sprinklers will do the trick......either that or a supereffective move.

Discussion #11 - Rotom already has Levitate, so what's the point in giving Fan Rotom an Electric/Flying Typing?

They probably should have came up with another one but with Rotom being an electric fan I guess there was no choice. Might of been cool for each Rotom to gain a new ability and replace levitate.

Back