• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
In LeafGreen, does the Everstone trick work when breeding? Because i put my Slowpoke (female, if it helps) and my Calm Ditto @ Everstone in the daycare on Four Island, and out of 14 eggs, not one Calm!
Anyone gonna answer this??

Also, i need good training spots for:
Seel/Dewgong
Furret
Larvitar

Years
Bulbapedia said:
From Emerald onwards, a Ditto or a female Pokémon that holds an Everstone has a 50% chance of[...]

FRLG came before Emerald (at least i think so), so they didn't include that feature yet

About the training spots... Do you mean normal training or EV training? If you are doing normal training, it depends on the level where you should train, if you're doing EV training, i can't help you, i never EV trained anything before DPPt

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Level training. My Furret's lv.68, and it's best move is Slam.I also have my other pokes on exp. share at different times, so it needs high exp.-giving pokes to battle

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
All I can suggest is rebattling the Elite Four, even though they don't level up after your first time beating them. :/

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Huh?They dont?Mine have.It takes two hits to KO Lorelei's Dewgong that's lv.64

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Well, if your starter is Mudkip, it should be a Marshtomp now and Mud Shot is great. If you started with Torchic and evolved it, Combusken's Double Kick is good, too.

As for any other Pokemon, I don't recommend water or flying types. Aron has Mud Slap, so that could help. Makuhita has Arm Thrust...I'm just trying to think of ways to get past Magneton, since he's a biggie. I don't know if you're playing Emerald or not, though.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Well, if Torchic is a Combusken and has Double Kick, you should be alright. Mawile ain't too bad, either; it's got a decent defense and stuff. I'd bring others to stall, too. That's a tough gym.

Lokiman42

Water Type > Dragon Type
Years
If you can get Mawile to use Fake Tears a couple of times an Ember would destroy Magneton's existence (even if you chose not to evolve your Torchic). I agree, this is one of the more difficult gyms. I had Breloom with Mach Punch at this point (evolve Shroomish at level 23), so it was a breeze. But not everyone levels as much as I like to.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Yeah.Just trust me, if you're lazy, don't pick Treeck to start.

My lv.29 Grovyle Leaf Blade OHKO'd Wattson, but seriously, if you raise more than one poke alongside it, you'll be bored out of your mind training

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
This isn't really the thread to ask for AR codes. You can post in the Action Replay Shop; it's a sticky, so it isn't considered breaking the bumping rule. :)

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I am reposting this as I can't post it in the Action Replay Shop, as the thread is locked.

Pokemon Emerald: I can't get the walk through walls action replay code to work. And I'm playing the real game not the ROM. Does anyone know the Action Replay code for this that works?

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2011
I am trying to catch Latias and is there a fixed nature or is it random every time I battle it ?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
The AR thread isn't locked; it should be in General Pokemon Gaming. It's okay to post there. Or you could just Google it. Most people that post in that thread and ask questions don't get answers. Can't say it's the easiest topic to answer anymore, I guess. :/

Huh?They dont?Mine have.It takes two hits to KO Lorelei's Dewgong that's lv.64

Sorry. xD I must have been thinking of a different game. I feel dumb for that. My bad. :P

FireRed Supergiant

ZIPPO used SLASH! Critical Hit
Years
i'll be starting a G3 run somewhere in the near future and i'm wondering about the roaming pokemon. in GSC, those little bastards would run as soon as they could or else roar you away. is it the same way in the G3 games or will they actually stick around for a little while and give you a fair shot at them?

Years
Still the same. Run away after one turn. If you try to use Mean Look, etc., DON'T LET ENTEI USE ROAR. If it does, it's gone from that save file forever.

Years
No. There is only 1 roamer in each of the Gen III games.
Ruby: Latios
Sapphire: Latias
FireRed and LeafGreen: Entei if starter is Bulbasaur, Suicune if starter is Charmander, Raikou if starter is Squirtle
Emerald: Choice of Latias or Latios after beating Elite Four (and Champion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back